Money Shield 2013/2014

Will last three games, then all clubs will kick up such a fuss, and the Kooka will be back.

Most clubs would be happy to pay an additional $500 is affiliation fees than have to put up with the black dud balls.

Used them last weekend. Disgraceful

Bowled spinners with them last night and noticed that the lacquer made the ball sticky , which i struggled with the release of the ball.... thats my excuse anyway :mad:

Zerafa got 47, having come in at two down, and got out with the score on 74, before watching the rest finish up by the time they got to 107. Against another team's 2's.

They're stuffed.
How'd NEW ones go? They've got a bloke who got paid last year in there 2's and another guy who should be in there ones playing 2's, whilst there ones lost to a vulnerable Diamo. Priorities??

Just wanted to congratulate hurstbridge 2s and riverside 3s on outstanding sportsmanship today. Not often u see captains being welcomed to the wicket anymore. Also gd to see thomo utd have an early win over tongs mob. And heard he's whingeing already.. mite be a long year tongs!

Not sure what you're talking about Snowy, you seem to have issues with the truth at the moment.

Thomastown beat us comfortably today, as any 1s team should do to a 2s team. They're no world beaters and are aware of that, but they have a crack and are a great bunch of guys. They'll have a good season and I wish them all the best.

Not at all tongs. U said to me that thomo utd were terrible and wont play finals and that u lost cos u were missing 5 players. Is that the truth? Sounds like whingeing to me.. i agree most teams 1s will beat others 2s. Be interesting just how often that happens throughout season

The colour of them is appalling. It's going to be interesting when a side has to go in to face a few overs at the end of the day when light isn't great.

Not at all tongs. U said to me that thomo utd were terrible and wont play finals and that u lost cos u were missing 5 players. Is that the truth? Sounds like whingeing to me.. i agree most teams 1s will beat others 2s. Be interesting just how often that happens throughout season

No snowy, it's not the truth. Just another thing you've made up in your fantasy land.

That will be joyful. I found it a bit hard to pick up in the outfield

The colour of them is appalling. It's going to be interesting when a side has to go in to face a few overs at the end of the day when light isn't great.

Back