MOVIES/TV

Wow! Young Doctors was shown here, I've never heard of the other two. Is there anything online from Young Doctors that I could watch and see you acting? 🤗
Gee I dont know. You know I have never bothered to rewatch myself on television. I played a journalist looking for stories of celebrities that were laid up in hospital. Why dont you have a look. YouTube perhaps.
I've noticed your new avatar and the shortening of your nickname again.:)
Yes I figured the Aussie was superfluous as I post on the cricket thread mostly with other Aussies. The new avatar is of the great Australian cricketer Donald Bradman. I am currently watching and posting for the Ashes Test series. When finished I will revert to my normal avatar.. the Boxing Kangaroo on the Southern Cross flag which represents Australian sporting pride.

Gee I dont know. You know I have never bothered to rewatch myself on television. I played a journalist looking for stories of celebrities that were laid up in hospital. Why dont you have a look. YouTube perhaps.

Yes I figured the Aussie was superfluous as I post on the cricket thread mostly with other Aussies. The new avatar is of the great Australian cricketer Donald Bradman. I am currently watching and posting for the Ashes Test series. When finished I will revert to my normal avatar.. the Boxing Kangaroo on the Southern Cross flag which represents Australian sporting pride.
I thought it showed you. ;)

The code in The Matrix comes from what food recipes?
A. Sushi recipes

B. Dumpling recipes

C. Stir-fry recipes

D. Pad thai recipes

Back