New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Re: New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Look here;356697 said:
So in conclusion, don't think of the Hauensteins as Grovedale Uniting players at a new club, and Renny, we'll pretend those 3 games at Murghe in the early '90's never happened as you're a St.Peter's man through and through.

or his stint at Deakin !! ;)

crktluva;356459 said:
Hard Hitter, can you confirm if the guy who got stuck into blokes for leaving NDCC in the first place who then did the same, then committed to coaching AT, then after that went to a meeting with Highton and demanded $4,500 to play, Highton pulled out his stats and it ended there, who then quit AT to go and return to Thomson as asst coach and has now pulled the pin on them also is now going to return back to the dinos or not. :confused:

Here are the facts:

Spoke to A.T as i am moving to the area near there club. Found out the had been dishonest about a few things they where telling,me so that put and end to that. Along with many warnings from people that no a bit more about the place than i did.

Next Highton! Not sure where you got that never sat down to a meeting with them.

Thomson was a done deal verbally but my
position at work has now changed due to a promotion, that i dont no if i will be able to swap round my shift roster to play cricket on weekend. It wouldnt be fair on them if i could only play a few games or train less than i already can. Hense staying at newcomb. People that now me,no how hard it is for me to play at the best of time being a shiftworker. If i can play i no newcomb can accommadate me and work around this because they are used to it, but to take that to a new club is all that harder. Some people get it others dont.

As for asking for big bucks again not sure where you got that. Never played for money in my life. But if people put it to you what do you say. eg. would take 5 gs for me to leave...

Newcomb also made so admin changes that were so despratly needed. Also some realy great kids will be staying on. So i would like to help them come through if i can.

Before you shoot off about people you should just ask in future i dont get on that often thats why there has been nothing from me.

Renny24;356639 said:
Agree and i'm not throwing stones here by any stretch but from my reckoning; A Ford, D Hester, B Anderton, C Ford, K Ford, D Koliba, P Hunt, J Babb, (?) Young; would all form part of your best XI or at least close to it and all have been recruited in the past season or two. Don't get me wrong, recruiting is important but would you ever draw a line? You know i would have the same discussion if we were sitting at the bar over a couple of frothies....

this will be my 4th year at the club, and closing in on 100 wickets at South. When will i be a swan??? :confused:

Babies Arm;356748 said:
this will be my 4th year at the club, and closing in on 100 wickets at South. When will i be a swan??? :confused:

by Renny's account never !! by my account, the first time that Andrew Hyde became your favourite player !!

The Brick Wall;356650 said:
I heard on the grape vine adam williams for ndcc will stand up in the ones as the keeper batsman..great chance for him..been improving over the last 2 years and really deserves this oppurtunity. good luck.

hahahaha, already a commitee member this season, big adzi!!!!:D:D

id say most of my original post was right then by your replies, if you look you will see i retracted the highton bit the day later, but now your confirming it. so i havent shot off about anything. and if ya wanna know more about where i got the info, lets just say its form a pretty reliable source, which has proven to be correct id say. good luck where ever ya play, but as you should know, none of us get away with much on this forum and everything gets out and talked about. thats what the forum is for. no hard feelings towards anyone.

Ants or I bowl meat pies,
is Fergie playing with North Geelong? I did see on his facebook status that he'd gone to Corio but dunno how serious he was being:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;356780 said:
Ants or I bowl meat pies,
is Fergie playing with North Geelong? I did see on his facebook status that he'd gone to Corio but dunno how serious he was being:D
haha he also said that he was going on a contiki tour of corio norlane and whittington.... im fair sure he's with us... ive seen a few of the fossils from around the club lately and nothing has been said about it.. just fergy being a facebook nerd

I Bowl Meat Pies;356788 said:
haha he also said that he was going on a contiki tour of corio norlane and whittington.... im fair sure he's with us... ive seen a few of the fossils from around the club lately and nothing has been said about it.. just fergy being a facebook nerd

Any spots left:D

Look here;356697 said:
So in conclusion, don't think of the Hauensteins as Grovedale Uniting players at a new club, and Renny, we'll pretend those 3 games at Murghe in the early '90's never happened as you're a St.Peter's man through and through.

LH, I played 3 or 4 games at Murghe in 2nds I think when i just finished Uni and because I bloke i knocked around with convince me to have a hit. Didn't exactly set the statisticians alight. My Univeristy CC days were great and learned a lot there over 8 years; only went to St Peters to play Div 1, which is where they were at the time. Too bad i only played 1sts for 2 seasons before old age kicked in! Having been President for 3 years and still on the committee, i think i can confidently say that I am a passionate Sainter.

Babies Arm;356748 said:

When i see you on the club committee by Dazza's side big fella. Put in son.

Renny24;356811 said:

unofficial committee member last season in organising social functions after D Boyd retired temporarily would be going very close to that.

I dont think there's any doubt that Ando bleeds Green and Gold. Australia, South Barwon... that other club he still holds dear... But mainly South!!

crktluva;356777 said:
id say most of my original post was right then by your replies, if you look you will see i retracted the highton bit the day later, but now your confirming it. so i havent shot off about anything. and if ya wanna know more about where i got the info, lets just say its form a pretty reliable source, which has proven to be correct id say. good luck where ever ya play, but as you should know, none of us get away with much on this forum and everything gets out and talked about. thats what the forum is for. no hard feelings towards anyone.

Yeah i seen that after i replied yesterday.

Ive actually posted most of what you heard anyway, just to put it out there. You no how the rumour mill goes, and sometimes it gets beyond a joke mate. It would be good if others did the same. Anyway its a good sight, plenty of good stuff most of the time and look forward to getting on a bit more when the cricket starts cheer.:)

The Truth 18;352439 said:
hi guys,

just let me clear it up for u. shane and jason harrison both signed to play at thomson wensday night. we have wanted to return to the club at some stage to finish were we started, and play together again in the same team which was not going to happen at newcomb. we had a great time there and it is a fantastic club with some fantastic people in it, but felt the time was right for us, and ndcc to move in another direction. so looking forward to putting the beehive on again soon back at godfrey st oval.

is shane still SIGNED to play at thomson.

Renny24;356811 said:

C'mon Ando - this is my third season at the Swans and I've joined the committee! When are you coming on board big fella??:D

The Brick Wall;356650 said:
I heard on the grape vine adam williams for ndcc will stand up in the ones as the keeper batsman..great chance for him..been improving over the last 2 years and really deserves this oppurtunity. good luck.

Does that mean I should be throwing my gloves in the bin??????? Ouch

Back