New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Re: New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Just got word of a new recruit at New/Chillwell this year is Paul Cole. Is there anyone out there who can confirm this? Very good bat that can tear an attack apart once he is set.

Knowa;365385 said:
Just got word of a new recruit at New/Chillwell this year is Paul Cole. Is there anyone out there who can confirm this? Very good bat that can tear an attack apart once he is set.
wat r u up to this year wonka.. going around in the 1's again.. or slowlycoming down the grades.. we have 1 of ur masters team mates in tim fergusson joining us this year.. looks pretty good from wat ive seen.. wat do u think

I Bowl Meat Pies;365472 said:
wat r u up to this year wonka.. going around in the 1's again.. or slowlycoming down the grades.. we have 1 of ur masters team mates in tim fergusson joining us this year.. looks pretty good from wat ive seen.. wat do u think

NOt going around in the one's this year after deciding to retire after last season. I am going to captain the two's side at the mighty South Barwon. Fergie will be a good pick up. Bowls well, can handle himself with the bat and is a good bloke to go with it. Hopefully he does well.

:eek: captaining the 2's.... u from 1 end and the great man bushy from the other.... i hope opposition 2's batsman no how to hit a ball that lands on a 20 cent piece all day

Knowa;365385 said:

Coley is not playing there. He was going to move down to Geelong but has decided to stay down Warrnambool way.

I Bowl Meat Pies;365573 said:
:eek: captaining the 2's.... u from 1 end and the great man bushy from the other.... i hope opposition 2's batsman no how to hit a ball that lands on a 20 cent piece all day

If your 20 cent piece from Wonka is placed half way down the track half a meter outside off...!!
Bushy!! What a star.

Has everyone who put in a clearance with the Dino's been cleared? Hard Hitter or anyone else that knows.......We have a clearance pending and are awaiting the outcome in the next few days.

Second XI At Best;365867 said:
If your 20 cent piece from Wonka is placed half way down the track half a meter outside off...!!
Bushy!! What a star.

Are you sure you are not talking about your own 20 cent piece there??

20 cent piece....what am I talking about?? I mean a genuine 'fakari' rug may be more appropriate for your grouping!!:D

img55506587.jpg

Knowa;365921 said:
Are you sure you are not talking about your own 20 cent piece there??

20 cent piece....what am I talking about?? I mean a genuine 'fakari' rug may be more appropriate for your grouping!!:D

img55506587.jpg

Hahahaa, I cant argue facts!! Fine work Wonka, fine work :D

So, how are we looking for the season ahead in the BPCA. If anyone could help out with club by club ins and outs that would be great.

Anglesea: Peter Bracken is coaching, Glenn Richardson to captain with Darryn Jacobs heading to Manifold.

Barrabool: Coach? Have apparently picked up Jed Potter from Corio, Mark Adams from Drysdale and Colin Bride from GW might be playing

Barwon Heads: Les Wallace is travelling the country for the year, but Clint Watson is back to fill his spot. Chris Welsford to captain/coach again.

Collendina:

Drysdale: Leigh Allan is coaching, other inclusion is Craig Brady who used to play for BPH. The club is hoping alot of their B Grade premiership side can step up a grade.

Jan Juc: I heard whispers Lygo wasn't playing this season, not sure whether they have any merit though? I'd imagine Muncey would be coaching again.

Newcomb:

Ocean Grove:

Portarlington:

Queenscliff:

St Leonards: Won't have an A Grade this year. Rob Cutajar is coaching.

Wallington:

So, how are we looking for the season ahead in the BPCA. If anyone could help out with club by club ins and outs that would be great.

Anglesea: Peter Bracken is coaching, Glenn Richardson to captain with Darryn Jacobs heading to Manifold.

Barrabool: Coach? Have apparently picked up Jed Potter from Corio, Mark Adams from Drysdale and Colin Bride from GW might be playing (Not playing with Barrabool, playing at Leopold).
Ben Straughn Coaching

Barwon Heads: Les Wallace is travelling the country for the year, but Clint Watson is back to fill his spot. Chris Welsford to captain/coach again.

Collendina:Coach- Brendan Hall

Drysdale: Leigh Allan is coaching, other inclusion is Craig Brady who used to play for BPH. The club is hoping alot of their B Grade premiership side can step up a grade.

Jan Juc: I heard whispers Lygo wasn't playing this season, not sure whether they have any merit though? I'd imagine Muncey would be coaching again.

Newcomb: Coach- Matt Price

Ocean Grove: Lindsay non playing coach, Sean Braniff returning

Portarlington: Coach- Damien Vassiliou

Queenscliff: Coach- Tim Clarke

St Leonards: Won't have an A Grade this year. Rob Cutajar is coaching.

Wallington: Coach Darren Cameron I think:confused:

SWB - Not everyone has been cleared.
2 X Fords, DK & Benny. Only ones I know of that have been cleared. I don't know of any to you guys. Back tonight at training, I'm sure I'll be updated then.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;365904 said:
Has everyone who put in a clearance with the Dino's been cleared? Hard Hitter or anyone else that knows.......We have a clearance pending and are awaiting the outcome in the next few days.

just found out who your talking about. Has been declined and will be declined any further applications period.

Hard Hitter;366384 said:
just found out who your talking about. Has been declined and will be declined any further applications period.

so who ya talkin about, no secrets here or ya wasting ya time coming on and talkin about it. so spill the beans, whats the big deal man

Hard Hitter;366384 said:

So your saying your club is reneging on a agreement made on the conditions of the clearance we gave him to go to Newcomb in good faith?

*Agreement was the kid would be cleared to play turf cricket to Newcomb on the terms if he ever wanted to return to his junior club(St Albans/Breakwater) he'd be cleared back. Period.....

Makes a mockery of you and your club Hilgy expect a fight on this and you and your club should hang your head in shame, absolute disgrace.:mad:

Speaking to the kid he will never play at your club again, so you'll make him sit out for 12 months? HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!!!

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;366425 said:
So your saying your club is reneging on a agreement made on the conditions of the clearance we gave him to go to Newcomb in good faith?

*Agreement was the kid would be cleared to play turf cricket to Newcomb on the terms if he ever wanted to return to his junior club(St Albans/Breakwater) he'd be cleared back. Period.....

Makes a mockery of you and your club Hilgy expect a fight on this and you and your club should hang your head in shame, absolute disgrace.:mad:

Speaking to the kid he will never play at your club again, so you'll make him sit out for 12 months? HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!!!

I think we all know who this is now.

Back