next years captains

coast to coast

next years captains

who will be captains of cricket at the schools next year? i know that Rob-dog Handel has it in the bag for caulfield. any thoughts?

Re: next years captains

coast to coast;212782 said:
who will be captains of cricket at the schools next year? i know that Rob-dog Handel has it in the bag for caulfield. any thoughts?

yep

i'd say roberto is a fair chance...only others may be tommy o'sullivan or cam fitchett

i heard Paul "ur a dud" Vickery is staying down a year due to intelligence misfunctions and will have the wesley captaincy in the bag.
Papa:cool:

HC will be under the leadership of young Jarryd Williamson easily the most experienced 1sts campaigner at HC next year

coast to coast;213040 said:
has bett got a chance?
Hope Not, (he won't) Between Morris and Voyage. Frontrunner Morris, they always hate to put fast bowlers captain. Both posses great captancy potential. BTW Robbie Handel captain?? mmm, I wouldnt consider him captaincy material (no disrispect, awesome cricketer and great bloke) Tom O'sullivan, although missing all season has my vote (if I was at CGS)

themurray;213085 said:
Hope Not, (he won't) Between Morris and Voyage. Frontrunner Morris, they always hate to put fast bowlers captain. Both posses great captancy potential. BTW Robbie Handel captain?? mmm, I wouldnt consider him captaincy material (no disrispect, awesome cricketer and great bloke) Tom O'sullivan, although missing all season has my vote (if I was at CGS)

cannon get a grip mate. u havent played cricket with bettsy for almost
2 years. a lots changed champ..... he and voyage will play second fiddle to morris.... keath with be in the leadership group.

dark horse= louis cameron

macmillan is a shoo in at scotch with eldridge his most likely deputy...although muttdon is a rough chance with his sharp wit and abusive sledging always keeping the boys on their toes

if morris is leading the grammar boys next year they can say goodbye to any flag hopes...that bloke is a fkn clown

fiskem;213105 said:
macmillan is a shoo in at scotch with eldridge his most likely deputy...although muttdon is a rough chance with his sharp wit and abusive sledging always keeping the boys on their toes

if morris is leading the grammar boys next year they can say goodbye to any flag hopes...that bloke is a fkn clown

Mgs have been talked down before. this is where, Fioradud, we hav to create a blockade so no rockets can get in.
One leader does not create a team. Voyage, Cameron, Bett, trotter and Morris will all be valuable crickets physically and mentally next year and with keath and Bean to add to that list it forms a strong core group.
As Club cricketer said in October 2007 when someone told him MGS were crap. he replied with 'time will tell.' i reply to you fiskem with exactly those same words - you ********ing clown

dishies;213095 said:
cannon get a grip mate. u havent played cricket with bettsy for almost
2 years. a lots changed champ..... he and voyage will play second fiddle to morris.... keath with be in the leadership group.

dark horse= louis cameron
2 Years, what are you on?? Mate I played with him since year 7, so ok, missed this season with him, played in england with him in July. I know the guy pretty well, he is in my house. Fact of the matter is Voyage and Morris are the only two people who have ever lead at our year (oh yeah and Nottle as Co-Captian in year 7, good leader also, Darkhorse). I have nothing agaisnt the guy, he is just not captain material. Mate do you even go to Grammar??

hahahhah team morale you're just being silly, to even mention trotter as part of a "core leadership group" is laughable. That's almost as silly as saying James Bett is going to win cleo bachelor of the year 2008. Utter stupidity...Grammar are in huge trouble if this group of so called "senior players" are to lead them on a quest for back to back premierships

themurray;213111 said:
2 Years, what are you on?? Mate I played with him since year 7, so ok, missed this season with him, played in england with him in July. I know the guy pretty well, he is in my house. Fact of the matter is Voyage and Morris are the only two people who have ever lead at our year (oh yeah and Nottle as Co-Captian in year 7, good leader also, Darkhorse). I have nothing agaisnt the guy, he is just not captain material. Mate do you even go to Grammar??

UM im pretty sure the murray that he has reliable sources

Either Morris or Voyage at MGS, But leaning towards Morris as he is a batsman.
Both are very good and both are capable of taking MGS to a premiership

Back