next years captains

Re: next years captains

Dishes you are obviously from some ************** school. Cannon is always a pretty good source of cricket info (especially about himself!!!!, dont even get him started on his 8/8). Well anyway from when I played MGS Morris got on my nerves didnt show too much leadership potential. Voyage would make a good captain.

themurray;213111 said:
2 Years, what are you on?? Mate I played with him since year 7, so ok, missed this season with him, played in england with him in July. I know the guy pretty well, he is in my house. Fact of the matter is Voyage and Morris are the only two people who have ever lead at our year (oh yeah and Nottle as Co-Captian in year 7, good leader also, Darkhorse). I have nothing agaisnt the guy, he is just not captain material. Mate do you even go to Grammar??

digging yourself a big hole mate

fiskem;213113 said:
hahahhah team morale you're just being silly, to even mention trotter as part of a "core leadership group" is laughable. That's almost as silly as saying James Bett is going to win cleo bachelor of the year 2008. Utter stupidity...Grammar are in huge trouble if this group of so called "senior players" are to lead them on a quest for back to back premierships

wouldnt have said that fiskem..... james bett is hot as... and he delt with u no worries...

sultan of swing;213128 said:
Dishes you are obviously from some ************** school. Cannon is always a pretty good source of cricket info (especially about himself!!!!, dont even get him started on his 8/8). Well anyway from when I played MGS Morris got on my nerves didnt show too much leadership potential. Voyage would make a good captain.

hahaha sultans of swing im at melboure grammar and im in the ones. something cannon cant do currently....

mmmm going to be an interesting call for melbourne grammar.. personally i would love to see voyage as Co-Captain. adds something to a team.. his heart and sole drives mgs and they wouldnt be in their current position without him. he is the unsung hero of that team.. (without pissing in his pocket!!)

teamorale491;213109 said:
Mgs have been talked down before. this is where, Fioradud, we hav to create a blockade so no rockets can get in.
One leader does not create a team. Voyage, Cameron, Bett, trotter and Morris will all be valuable crickets physically and mentally next year and with keath and Bean to add to that list it forms a strong core group.
As Club cricketer said in October 2007 when someone told him MGS were crap. he replied with 'time will tell.' i reply to you fiskem with exactly those same words - you ********ing clown
Bean in the Leadership Group??? mmm, Bett, Morris, Voyage, Nottle, Keath (favorite for captain in 2009, dont know the guy well enough to make the call though). Dishes (or should I say James Bett??), Ark DOWN!! Dont bring in Low blows, just because I am not in the 1's now that doesnt me that my opinion is worth less than yours. I have played every game in the A's since year 7 (Bar 1 game in year 8 where I took 8/8) with the likes of Voyage, Morris, Trotter, Bett, Nottle. So I havent played a season with him, soo?? Anyway being a left arm offie (same as bettsy) its hard to break in a team that has the best spinner for his age in the state.. Probably didnt help I was in another school for the last half of 2007??

there is word that next year instead of a vote therel be a suck off to determine captain, its anyones game down at scotch hahah

MGS will be Strong next year with one of Morris or Voyage, but it shouldnt matter as they would both do a great job and work well together. Xavier are surely favorites for next years title though

themurray;213356 said:
Bean in the Leadership Group??? mmm, Bett, Morris, Voyage, Nottle, Keath (favorite for captain in 2009, dont know the guy well enough to make the call though). Dishes (or should I say James Bett??), Ark DOWN!! Dont bring in Low blows, just because I am not in the 1's now that doesnt me that my opinion is worth less than yours. I have played every game in the A's since year 7 (Bar 1 game in year 8 where I took 8/8) with the likes of Voyage, Morris, Trotter, Bett, Nottle. So I havent played a season with him, soo?? Anyway being a left arm offie (same as bettsy) its hard to break in a team that has the best spinner for his age in the state.. Probably didnt help I was in another school for the last half of 2007??

dont be such a snob

By the way you might have to start getting over what in years 3 - 8 cuz no1 gives flying barramundi what happened 'in the good old days'

oi fiskem i herd al mac could jump the cue to captain he has been doing the rounds lately i herd he had brusing of the jaw and mouth from a few sessions this week

is j-mac gay? rumours have popped up here and there on big cricket, but it has never been affirmed...I must say at the SCvMGS game, he was very suspect...very suspect indeedy

well jmac does like dal to 'throw balls at him' wether theres a secret meaning in there i dont know

Back