next years captains

Re: next years captains

thankyou for re-installing clarity TeaMorale............... why wouldnt J Bett have the MGS captaincy wrapped up as he has probably been the best y 11 at MGS??? I Dont understand..........I heard that he lacks the respect from the MGS team and can become arrogant and basically a 'tool'

i would imagine that d curtain from xavier would take the reigns and bring a premiership home to xavier.

BuddyLove;214395 said:
thankyou for re-installing clarity TeaMorale............... why wouldnt J Bett have the MGS captaincy wrapped up as he has probably been the best y 11 at MGS??? I Dont understand..........I heard that he lacks the respect from the MGS team and can become arrogant and basically a 'tool'

not a captain. very very good player

Ahhhhh, i see........................................you are so wise teamorale........somewhat like an old man.................(CG):D:eek::rolleyes:

BuddyLove;214395 said:

did you hear that did ya?? your buddy funny.... i personally want to boof the kid.. just quietly.... heres a pick of him >>:mad: yummy betty

skevs captains next year to be out of lachie roberts and liam clancey.
lachie probs the favourite, but could go either way.

BuddyLove;214478 said:
Curtain - yes........Premiership - NO

Carey have it in the Bag

You sure about that? They're looking seriously ominous

they have the potential to bowl all teams out for under 80 and with 5-6 gun batsman will be pushing for a premiership

personally i reckon curtain or goss will get the captaincy
ryan is too young

skin&bones;220172 said:
You sure about that? They're looking seriously ominous

they have the potential to bowl all teams out for under 80 and with 5-6 gun batsman will be pushing for a premiership

personally i reckon curtain or goss will get the captaincy
ryan is too young

Gossy.....we don't care about your opinions mate. No bias whatsoever?!

But yeah MGS and Xavier to fight it out for the premiership.

Haileybury to finish in the bottom 5. Without Pattinson, Lynch and the Wakefields, they will struggle to be competitive...unless of course they can fork out some big ones for some decent players. Williamson or Coleman to captain, that'll be their only hope.

scotch retains van den broek, muttdon, eldridge, o'beirne, collins and mather all of whom played 10 games of 1sts last year in a team that finished equal 2nd with xavier... scotch also boasts another 5 players with 1st XI experience... Xavs and MGS may assume favouritism but the scotch lineup is anything but weak

TheStraighter1;228404 said:
CAREY retain Loorham, Parker, O'Hern, Richardson, Gaff, Lanning, Evans, Mahon. Pretty good batting lineup right there.

whose gonna bowl mate?

3 contenders, scotch, MGS and Xavier, carey an outside chance purley because of a reasonably balanced spread of players with the exception of loorham, whop is the best player in the comp without question. MGS have the 2 best fast bowlers in keath and louis cameron, and then bett to bowl handy off spin partnering voyage, who took nye on 30 wickets last season, if require jenkins and tyrone bean will be used to bowl, it is unlikely that trotter will be used, and he would be a 1st change bowler in most other attacks. lacking real batting strength however, will need the likes of nottle, hamer, bett, jenkins, trotter and voyage to support morris and keath, who will be required to make the bulk of the runs. the question will be leadership, will morris (probably captain) be able to handle opening the batting and wicketkeeping come 2 day cricket? scotch batting isnt great, with eldridge a good player but unreliable and lack of other clas batsmen after macmillan and obiern. they will gain much from the return of eldridge and van den broek with the ball however really lack a spinner. same dilemma of leadership with macmillan. xavier a threat, but have a lot of players that do a lot of talking without walking. curtain captain, and will make a decent amopunt of runs, anywhere between 250- 400 for the year. again lack a spinner, but have enough decent seamers to worry the rest of the comp.

top 4 : MGS, Xavier, Scotch, Carey

Back