Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
$$$$bank gone!! 0-2 HHaaa lost to Lalor after making 180, something is not right down there.
You make 180 and then you can't defend it, something not right! I wonder if the hunger has finally gone??
It might be playing 4 players u/21 could be putting them off!! HHHHAAAAAA.

Rivergum looking like their in for a big year, certainly gave Darebin a wake up call. PYCW & inparticular Lalor great wins. KP have opened up nicely however looks like a lot rests on the captains shoulders. Who would've picked the premiers to be 0-2. They're too good to not bounce back. Interesting start to the season.

With Rosebank being 0-2 does this mean the check book comes out?
I wonder what free Victoria players they can get in for a season

With Rosebank being 0-2 does this mean the check book comes out?
I wonder what free Victoria players they can get in for a season

I think those days are past. Looks like they may be going down the local breed of players. Some young,unproven players seem to be taking the field which isn't Rosebank's style. I will be watching with interest to see which way the rich boys go. I reckon Tony & ric would chewing gravel with whats going on.

I think those days are past. Looks like they may be going down the local breed of players. Some young,unproven players seem to be taking the field which isn't Rosebank's style. I will be watching with interest to see which way the rich boys go. I reckon Tony & ric would chewing gravel with whats going on.
Is it possible that Rivergum will lose 3 GF's in a row?

Th
For what it's worth no one will get near the Cobra's in Quick Shield this season. Mighty impressive on the weekend.

They played donath the dad's army. They will not win it but probably will still get promoted to A grade

What's going on at rosebank? 0-2 and if they drop one or 2 more then the alarm bells are ringing. Rivergum can lose 3 in a row but might just go in as favorite this time unlike the last couple grand finals. Whitey holding up Keon parks batting still. Bring on the 2 day cricket

What I hear at $$bank is that they are going down a completely new path, ( Berger I think you were right).
They have 3 u/21 playing in the 1st eleven at the moment, but they are not firing just yet and they have another 3 or 4 up their sleeve.
Not interested in winning it, from what I hear is that they want to finish the year off with about 5 -6 U/23 players in the ones and last years seconds Captain as well.
They will go again next season with these guys and a very large cheque book!! Could be another 15 years of ROSE....FKN BANK!

What I hear at $$bank is that they are going down a completely new path, ( Berger I think you were right).
They have 3 u/21 playing in the 1st eleven at the moment, but they are not firing just yet and they have another 3 or 4 up their sleeve.
Not interested in winning it, from what I hear is that they want to finish the year off with about 5 -6 U/23 players in the ones and last years seconds Captain as well.
They will go again next season with these guys and a very large cheque book!! Could be another 15 years of ROSE....FKN BANK!

They wouldnt give a main job to a seconds captain. They'll run a young player policy but I bet they get a big name to lead them next year.

Big day for batting teams yesterday in Jika Shield! Who would have thought YCW would make 250 against NBR and be the lowest score of the day. I would have thought it had been a fair while since so many runs we're made in a day in A grade!

Big day for batting teams yesterday in Jika Shield! Who would have thought YCW would make 250 against NBR and be the lowest score of the day. I would have thought it had been a fair while since so many runs we're made in a day in A grade!

Seems to be a season for batsmen. AJ scoring a big ton. Anything under 250 isnt safe. Fast outfields look like the way it will playout this season.

Looks like the axe has already dropped at rosebank. From all reports the captain has been given his marching orders. They have gone back to the old firm. The rich boys don't take loosing all that well. Rivergum continue to impress and some big scores posted on the weekend.

Surely not. I find that hard to believe after only two rounds last years premiership captain gets the bullet considering they lost a couple of players pre season. If that is right I will join a few of you and have a strong dislike for the club. Hope its wrong.
Next question. Northcote United, what is going on? The new kids have enough confidence about them to declare and have a crack at them, make matters worse the lost 3 wickets.
Well done AJ, old boy still got it.

Looks like the axe has already dropped at rosebank. From all reports the captain has been given his marching orders. They have gone back to the old firm. The rich boys don't take loosing all that well. Rivergum continue to impress and some big scores posted on the weekend.
You would not think that this is true, problem here is that many wouldnt be surprised if it were true, just about says it all about Rosebank really.

Being sent into bat by KP came as a shock to the Rivergum captain on the weekend. "It was definitely a batting day" he says.
Would think winning the toss in a GF is the definition of a batting day. WOW!!!!!!!!

Ben is well respected at Rosebank. No way he gets the bullet. Big mouth Favrin more likely to get the chop as he has been the big name recruit & has offered very little with the willow. Had alot to say in the GF and delivered very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back