Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round for batting didn't expect to many big scores this time of the year. Ycw 240 odd against rosebank the surprise. Teams may not fear them anymore! Couple early wickets and game on. Rivergum very strong again, and the middle order didn't get going. great batting depth this year with young at 11? Holy trinity are the dark horses. One thing they have struggled with over the years is there batting but it seems to be clicking at the moment. Chargers showed what damage they could do, but must be said it was against a weak opposition. Will still make the 4 though the chargers.
It'stime I Wouldn't waste my breath on favrin. Pea heart.
Winning the toss last year in the grand final worked wonders until Acker got going. Baseballers the team to beat this year in quick. Great batting line up they have

Ben is well respected at Rosebank. No way he gets the bullet. Big mouth Favrin more likely to get the chop as he has been the big name recruit & has offered very little with the willow. Had alot to say in the GF and delivered very little.
What was it that the big mouth had to say in the GF? Say what you like about the bloke, however he played in a flag, won the bowling ave in the comp, still averaged 30 with the bat & made the team of the year.

Great round for batting didn't expect to many big scores this time of the year. Ycw 240 odd against rosebank the surprise. Teams may not fear them anymore! Couple early wickets and game on. Rivergum very strong again, and the middle order didn't get going. great batting depth this year with young at 11? Holy trinity are the dark horses. One thing they have struggled with over the years is there batting but it seems to be clicking at the moment. Chargers showed what damage they could do, but must be said it was against a weak opposition. Will still make the 4 though the chargers.
It'stime I Wouldn't waste my breath on favrin. Pea heart.
Winning the toss last year in the grand final worked wonders until Acker got going. Baseballers the team to beat this year in quick. Great batting line up they have
How does winning the toss & sending a team into bat work wonders AT ALL if you don't win?

Pepper is on the money. I hate to say it but home and away doesn't win you a premiership, Rivergum are the best team in the comp,
but when it comes to finals they just melt. If AJ doesn't perform they don't win it's that easy it doesn't matter how deep you go
your best players win you finals and really Rivergum has only got one proven finals player. Understand what I'm saying, they are the best
team but finals is another story, speak to the Keon Park boys.

Beaten by probably a $1.30 favorite last year and year before were beaten by the favorite by 6 runs? Bit harsh on the kooks me thinks. This year might be a different story. Been in A grade for 3 years this being the 4th.

What was it that the big mouth had to say in the GF? Say what you like about the bloke, however he played in a flag, won the bowling ave in the comp, still averaged 30 with the bat & made the team of the year.

For a guy that bats at 1st drop he should be the best bat in his team. There would be at least 4 players at Rosebank that Bat better than him. Guarantee he wont make a match winning innings, hasnt got the ticka to match the mouth.

Looking at the results his batting wasn't that good for a number 3. Farvin averaged under 30 last year with the bat and his only scores over 50 were against Viewbank and Northern Socials. Clearly he is a big game player.

For a guy that bats at 1st drop he should be the best bat in his team. There would be at least 4 players at Rosebank that Bat better than him. Guarantee he wont make a match winning innings, hasnt got the ticka to match the mouth.
Looking at the results over the weekend, would 119 be classified as a match winning innings?

Looking at the results over the weekend, would 119 be classified as a match winning innings?

So he made runs against the team that should really be playing Jack Quick. Give it a spell. That pop gun attack took 4 wickets on the day..... please that says it all. Get some runs against a top team and people will take some sort of notice. He is still a big mouth hack in my book.

pepper the big mouth, to smart for your own good! so you made 100 against a "B" grade team!!
If you bat Samps up the order you wouldn't even got a hit!! Would of been over a lot earlier too.

Wow wee. Don't have a look at this site for a few days and its all happening. A few points of interest. Looking at the way Jikaone is carrying on it is no wonder everyone is leaving Keon Park. He seems like a real good quality individual who you would love to play cricket with. Pepper, well done on making a ton but make them on the big stage against the big teams, although not many in the comp can say they have but nobody else is on here boasting of their efforts, don't be a big head. The Rivergum lovers on here need to move on and harden up, apparently he had a crack at your skipper last year and he has been sulking ever since, get over it as you boys love a bit of chatter but it is well known you can't handle it coming back.
Think everyone needs to take a chill pill, look around and realise this is local cricket.

Who would want to stay at a place with Jikaone?? no wonder everyone's gone!! Yeah they never paid players( Rubbish)
All they used to talk about was their junior program! all their club legends have gone to Mill Park, off field incidents??The club keeps rolling along
living in the past, "WE DID THIS AND WE DID THAT AND WHO SHOULD OF PLAYED FOR AUSTRALIA" give it a rest it's park cricket!!!

A simple question was asked requiring a yes or no answer. That is all. Instead look what happens. A whole bunch of garbage proceeds to be posted of which I have no idea about. In future I think I better not look at results & comment on posts relating to such on this thread.
Play on

So your saying you didn't make the hundred??? What a load of crap!!
Your Favrin pepper!! whatever you say won't change my mind!! No wonder
Gary Bell calls you a tool!

Good to see you are using such a solid reference point to help form your opinion. Gary Bell is the biggest sook in the comp!

Anyways, looking at the fixture cricket a plenty this weekend. Rivergum bowling against Trinners batting, potential grand final preview. United V Rosebank, loser will struggle to make finals. Parkers Vs Lalor, again loser will struggle to make finals. Chargers should get over YC.

Thoughts on cricket anyone?

Good to see you are using such a solid reference point to help form your opinion. Gary Bell is the biggest sook in the comp!

Anyways, looking at the fixture cricket a plenty this weekend. Rivergum bowling against Trinners batting, potential grand final preview. United V Rosebank, loser will struggle to make finals. Parkers Vs Lalor, again loser will struggle to make finals. Chargers should get over YC.

Thoughts on cricket anyone?
Rivergum & Rosebank to win. The other 2 games to go either way.
Couple of big games in Quick Shield. Top 4 pitted against each other. Baseballers & Cobras to win in those games.

First real test for Holy Trinity. They have been making a lot of runs but have played probably the bottom 3 sides. Lets see if they are the new and improved side that they appear to be. Im going to pick an upset and go for the away team. I think Keon Park, DC and NBR will easily acccount for their opponets

"Jikaone" mate calm down. It's obvious the guy can play lets wait and see if he can do it when it counts.
It's obvious the Russo boys didn't want to stay, so build a bridge. Nobody wants to get personal, life goes on.
For what it's worth they were offered big $$$$$$ to go to Mill Park originally, so I think you should be looking at someone else
to blame for them leaving. For that matter I think they have already spoken to Whitey for next season he would of gone this season if he hadn't
signed that piece of paper. It will take the Russo boys a little while to get used to playing The $$$$bank way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back