Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex and Wortho, as part of a deal involving extended use of Northcote Indoor, have left Rivergum to play turf cricket in the subbies.

The only good thing that can come out of Hayes Park is that they play Soccer on that tin pot ground for 12 months of the year!!

Hi all Been a bit quiet of late on here.

Rivergum will win the flag IMO. They will be much stronger than last year with the big inclusions of Matt perri and Jarrod Bannistor back there.
Rosebank will play off with them and have got better with the russo boys BUT who is going to be there keeper. I have heard that Chedda and ionannou are not playing and they have been there mainstays at the club for years the whispers are that suga is undecided on playing which could be a big loss also.
Northcote are stuffed without there top 3 players and white going as well. Wakim is staying which is good news.
Keon Park are done which is sad for such a former strong club.
Holy Trinity if they can make runs should be top 4.
Darebin chargers could be the top 4 bolter if they can bat for longer than 50 overs.

All in all i think the comp is slowly going down hill with only really 2 teams which are clearly ahead of the rest.
That's my 2 cents worth anyway

Hi all Been a bit quiet of late on here.

Rivergum will win the flag IMO. They will be much stronger than last year with the big inclusions of Matt perri and Jarrod Bannistor back there.
Rosebank will play off with them and have got better with the russo boys BUT who is going to be there keeper. I have heard that Chedda and ionannou are not playing and they have been there mainstays at the club for years the whispers are that suga is undecided on playing which could be a big loss also.
Northcote are stuffed without there top 3 players and white going as well. Wakim is staying which is good news.
Keon Park are done which is sad for such a former strong club.
Holy Trinity if they can make runs should be top 4.
Darebin chargers could be the top 4 bolter if they can bat for longer than 50 overs.

All in all i think the comp is slowly going down hill with only really 2 teams which are clearly ahead of the rest.
That's my 2 cents worth anyway
Maybe be Jikaone can tell us who is going to keep up at Cotchin

Most know who JIKAone is and he is heavily involved at Keon park not rosebank
I also forgot to add that Bonnici from colts will most likely go back to rivergum but i doubt that he would be in there best 11.

Now lets see were I'm from!! "After much deliberation and discussion, the Executive Committee have decided to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting which will be held at 7:00pm on Wednesday the 21st of August, 2013, at the"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't have a clue who I am!!

Now lets see were I'm from!! "After much deliberation and discussion, the Executive Committee have decided to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting which will be held at 7:00pm on Wednesday the 21st of August, 2013, at the"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't have a clue who I am!!
Yeah I heard that as well you must have been at the same footy game as me

So Dane on the forum if you don't bag Rosebank then that automaticty implies your from there because everyone is supposed to bag them.
lmao at your logic.
Everyone knows who jikaone is ft.
That's my 2 cents worth

So Dane on the forum if you don't bag Rosebank then that automaticty implies your from there because everyone is supposed to bag them.
lmao at your logic.
Everyone knows who jikaone is ft.
That's my 2 cents worth
My 2 cents worth is he is not from Keon Park and if he is I think the club wouldnt be to happy if one of there players put that kind of infomation on a public forum.

My 2 cents worth is he is not from Keon Park and if he is I think the club wouldnt be to happy if one of there players put that kind of infomation on a public forum.
Well your the 1 he has bluffed.
Anyway lets talk cricket enough of this he is he isn;t stuff.
Rivergum
Rosebank
Holy Trinity
Darebin............That's my top 4 !!
That's my 2 cents worth

Interesting insights PH. If the ins at rivergum are as you suggest then they will be hard to beat. It's clearly a race between them and rosebank. Pretty boring year then with only 2 standout teams with rest not having the foot solders to challenge. Interesting also that KP's fall from grace. Very sad actually coz we need once powerhouse clubs to keep on keeping on. North cote is another with there loss of players that maybe reflects how badly the comp is going. We should merge with DV and just make it a northern comp. There's too many clubs with not enough talent anymore.
My top 4 is...
Rivergum
Rosebank
Keon Park
Lalor

Interesting insights PH. If the ins at rivergum are as you suggest then they will be hard to beat. It's clearly a race between them and rosebank. Pretty boring year then with only 2 standout teams with rest not having the foot solders to challenge. Interesting also that KP's fall from grace. Very sad actually coz we need once powerhouse clubs to keep on keeping on. North cote is another with there loss of players that maybe reflects how badly the comp is going. We should merge with DV and just make it a northern comp. There's too many clubs with not enough talent anymore.
My top 4 is...
Rivergum
Rosebank
Keon Park
Lalor

They tried that. The DVCA didn't want to merge. If this is the state of the NMCA then I'm not sure much will have changed.

Well your the 1 he has bluffed.
Anyway lets talk cricket enough of this he is he isn;t stuff.
Rivergum
Rosebank
Holy Trinity
Darebin............That's my top 4 !!
That's my 2 cents worth
Talking cricket...... Rosebank will be hard to beat again. They won the GF by a mile based on their bowling and Rivergum will need to recruit better than rumoured. Somebody needs to perform against their bowling attack. The inclusion of the Russo boys will add to this and more than substitute for the loss of Suga. If a a glove man is their biggest worry then they need look no further than their captain who can keep.
Keon Park will not fall away to be a minor club, they have a history and a support base that will not allow anything else but success.
My 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back