Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't have any connection with any Jika club. Just made comments based on scores and from what I heard. But in regards to Rosebank, maybe I did go a bit to far however I think they had the quality to win the game and rain affected or not, at 1/100 and only chasing 220 they could gone for the win but I think it's clear that they didn't. They were happy to take a draw.

On a different note, is it true Lalor 2s only had 4 players turn up to the game on Saturday?

Mate you have posted 9 times and 7 of them have been pumping up Holy Trinity and Brian White.
It's pretty clear who you are.
YCW,Lalor and now Rosebank are not happy with the way you guys carried on during there games.
Don't know about Rivergum and Chargers.
You guys have started the season well but for a club that's done sweet ************ all I reckon you should concentrate on making the 4 before mouthing off.
Respect is earnt not handed out.

I actually don't have any connection with any Jika club. Just made comments based on scores and from what I heard. But in regards to Rosebank, maybe I did go a bit to far however I think they had the quality to win the game and rain affected or not, at 1/100 and only chasing 220 they could gone for the win but I think it's clear that they didn't. They were happy to take a draw.

On a different note, is it true Lalor 2s only had 4 players turn up to the game on Saturday?

Worry about Clifton hill mate and not holy trinity. Holy trinity going great guns at the moment. Should be around at the business end. To right off rosebank would be silly. Rivergum going well and can see them improving really with a few bats not firing at the moment. Northcote are a rabble. Keon park under the radar but still too many kids to be a real threat. Where had jikaone gone? Seems he has gone off the radar since being found out!!

Don't worry boy's just savouring the moment!! We are back! Poor old $$$bank didn't beat a bunch of smartarse spuds
like Holy Trinity!! I heard that if some bigmouth, I forget his name had taken a catch at a crucial time they wouldn't of made 100 oooopppps!!
That's what happens to load mouths! Were you sleeping?? cost your mates the game!! HHHAAAA as for the chucker and his team, they were
0/100 on a wet day at Cotchin, I hate them but I think they have you well and truly covered, you'll be lucky to make the 4.
The best year in A grade year for a long time, it will come down to who's the best on the day. Seriously though the chucker has to go!!! OHS, Comp will be in the mud!!
everyone in the comp knows he chucks.

I think a person has a bit to much time on their hands in retirement! How about pull the whites on hand help out your so called mates! Great cricketers don't make cricket clubs, great people do! All the good work you have done on the field can be wiped off with a single key stroke!! I bit of food for thought!! Go Aussies!!!

I think a person has a bit to much time on their hands in retirement! How about pull the whites on hand help out your so called mates! Great cricketers don't make cricket clubs, great people do! All the good work you have done on the field can be wiped off with a single key stroke!! I bit of food for thought!! Go Aussies!!!

For the record champ I'm not jikaone and I have better things to do with my time then write on forums . I have three young boys who take up all my time and work all day everyday so how do I have time to write post . If people truly know florian Tabain then they know I don't hold the opinions of jikaone. Im a great person not a great cricketer

Worry about Clifton hill mate and not holy trinity. Holy trinity going great guns at the moment. Should be around at the business end. To right off rosebank would be silly. Rivergum going well and can see them improving really with a few bats not firing at the moment. Northcote are a rabble. Keon park under the radar but still too many kids to be a real threat. Where had jikaone gone? Seems he has gone off the radar since being found out!!
Hahahaha you think it's me! Try again guys

For the record champ I'm not jikaone and I have better things to do with my time then write on forums . I have three young boys who take up all my time and work all day everyday so how do I have time to write post . If people truly know florian Tabain then they know I don't hold the opinions of jikaone. Im a great person not a great cricketer

So just to be clear. You are saying it can't be you as you don't have the time to post on forums, and the way you express this is by posting on a forum and facebook.
Then you continue by saying how great of a person you are and talk about yourself in the third person.... Have to say, bit of self love going on their.
Finally you say you are not a great cricketer, bit modest their fella, or are you looking for people to disagree with you, just a little pump up for yourself to get the ego going. Come on Banga, you are better than that!

wow!! Joe Russo from Rosebank made an unbeaten 47 batting at 7 or 8 today against Rivergum!! I could be wrong but i don't think he's ever scored more in an innings. He probably didn't make 47 for the year at Keon Park last year. Goes to show how far abit of proper coaching goes with young talent. If he can back it up with afew Rivergum wickets next week it will be man of the match stuff. Rosebank will be defending 264. It should be a cracker.

Agreed should be a good run chase if a few rivergum bats can get going. Rivergums bowling looked thin today no Ewart? Or young? Holy trinity should have no drama defending 250 against an ordinary NU. Keon park have there hands full if whitey doesn't get amongst the runs it's a massive game for them a must win. Lalor and darebin also a huge game

Went to watch Rosebank v Rivergum today, cracking game I feel sorry for the boy who made high 80's, he didn't get
anywhere near nicking the ball and was given out caught, cost him a certain ton, sad when an umpire gets it so wrong destroys
careers. As for Joe Russo truer words couldn't be more correct (big cricketer), I think I posted earlier that this kid will become the total package at
Rosebank, so will Sam, he hit them just as well but just couldn't get away. It will be a top game as it went back and forward all day. In my opinion
if Alex doesn't get a ton Rivergum will lose badly, they just let them get maybe 50 runs to many. I can't wait to see the finish.
It will also show if Rosebank have still got it in them to crush teams or Are Rivergum truly the new powerhouse club.

I seen one of the most embarasing dismissals of all time y'day. Pepper hang you head in shame. I dont know how they put up with you. lol:p

Hey jikaone I suggest you air your dirty laundry with pepper in a private message Because i am sick of reading your dribble. This is a CRICKET forum so piss off

I reckon Rivergum will chase down 264. Rosebanks Bowling is off the boil this season, Aj and Belly to score heavily.
The TRinners should account for NU to continue there nightmare season.
Keon Park will make that easily on that small ground.
Now Darebin and Lalor will be an interesting game. If darebin bat well they'll do it by tea.
I'll back the Bloods.
What has happened to Christie????

Let's keep the personal insults out please, we want people to be able to talk about cricket without feeling threatened - any further abuses will result in bans.

Ominous signs from NBR on the weekend. You get the feeling their season has just begun. Rivergum were never going to make that score. I tell you what tho look out for the sleeping giant. KEON PARK

Ominous signs from NBR on the weekend. You get the feeling their season has just begun. Rivergum were never going to make that score. I tell you what tho look out for the sleeping giant. KEON PARK

Please Kentucky fried chicken Keon park yet to beat anyone in the top 4. Cameron brown is not the savior. Good solid win on the weekend though. Chargers have been found out. Lalor for me are a smoky. They are hit and miss but on there day they are capable of anything as we seen against rosebank. Todd Hughes 6 fa and Wheatley is very dangerous when going. Holy trinity a good win on the weekend. Are they playing there best cricket to early though?? Rosebank easily over rivergum, Perri 96 not out in vain. Some big outs for the kookas on the weekend. Still will be right up there for mine.

Goddard on the money, Rosebank far to good had them 7/90 odd and their best player has yet to hit his straps.
Hopefully Lalor can knock them off again. It wouldn't surprise me to have a Keon Park V Rosebank GF. What a game that would be.

Really even year in Jika with everyone except NU capable of playing finals. A loss for PYCW this weekend will end their season. Chargers on the decline whereas KP going the other way. Big game for Lalor & Rosebank coming up. Rivergum & Rosebank teams to be beat for mine.
Baseballers in Quick clearly team to beat, am sure they would be bitterly disappointed if they don't win it this year. Anyone know how they got Aberaytne over from Greensborough?? He is killing it this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back