Nmca 2018/19

Did anyone else witness the absolute disgrace of a bloke jesensek emabarrass himself with the way he went on about rosebank appealing. He is a 50 year old guy who’s played cricket for long enough to know that teams appeal for everything in grand finals and funnily enough rivergum are probabaly the best at it. What a sook

Did anyone else witness the absolute disgrace of a bloke jesensek emabarrass himself with the way he went on about rosebank appealing. He is a 50 year old guy who’s played cricket for long enough to know that teams appeal for everything in grand finals and funnily enough rivergum are probabaly the best at it. What a sook

Turn it up! the argument was caused by spectators encroaching into players space as they walk on and off the ground. Don't ruin what was another fantastic game between great rivals by slandering a champion of our comp.

The argument was caused by jesensek making a fool of himself with crying he was doing. Nothing happened before he went on his little rant about how appealing for wickets is putting pressure on the umpires, well no ************** shit Sherlock that’s the aim of the game.

The argument was caused by jesensek making a fool of himself with crying he was doing. Nothing happened before he went on his little rant about how appealing for wickets is putting pressure on the umpires, well no ** shit Sherlock that’s the aim of the game.
Incorrect

Not to sure how many ppl have that to say about him that he is a disgrace of a bloke

The argument was caused by jesensek making a fool of himself with crying he was doing. Nothing happened before he went on his little rant about how appealing for wickets is putting pressure on the umpires, well no ** shit Sherlock that’s the aim of the game.
Appealing excessively is a reportable offence under the Laws of Cricket.

The A grade final was an excellent advertisement for the comp. Perfect line and length stuff and pressure in the field by RNB enabled them to defend a not so large score. The effect of early wickets and runs on the board. As an observation though, some of the RNB players getting a bit long in the tooth and may not have many more games in them. Tipping Rivergum vs Cobras final next season.

I being so confident in a kookies victory, i am happy to report that my bookie will give odds of $4.50 for the eagles. That’s telling you how confident we are. The socials can nominate whatever odds they wish for.
I being so confident in a kookies victory, i am happy to report that my bookie will give odds of $4.50 for the eagles. That’s telling you how confident we are. The socials can nominate whatever odds they wish for.
You're a harsh man Harsha!

The A grade final was an excellent advertisement for the comp. Perfect line and length stuff and pressure in the field by RNB enabled them to defend a not so large score. The effect of early wickets and runs on the board. As an observation though, some of the RNB players getting a bit long in the tooth and may not have many more games in them. Tipping Rivergum vs Cobras final next season.

Cobras best club in the comp 3 out of 3 cant do better than that.

Turn it up! the argument was caused by spectators encroaching into players space as they walk on and off the ground. Don't ruin what was another fantastic game between great rivals by slandering a champion of our comp.
Not so sure encroaching is the right term but wasn't a good thing to see at the cricket and fortunately it didn't get out of hand.Jesensek carrying on didn't help the cause and it certainly is not uncommon for him to sook up when he doesn't make runs, particularly in a big game.

Back