Nmca 2018/19

Not so sure encroaching is the right term but wasn't a good thing to see at the cricket and fortunately it didn't get out of hand.Jesensek carrying on didn't help the cause and it certainly is not uncommon for him to sook up when he doesn't make runs, particularly in a big game.
Not this rubbish again surely...

Big news out of L.E Cotchin there stalwart S.Favrin could be on the move. Big offers are on the table. His old club Heidelberg are chasing up. Watch this space

holy Trinity have open up the cheque book already. Plenty of money offered & locked in some imports. There will be a change in sporting visa with a new govt so they better look for other recruits coz the imports may not get to flinders st as touted by authorities.

Big news out of L.E Cotchin there stalwart S.Favrin could be on the move. Big offers are on the table. His old club Heidelberg are chasing up. Watch this space
Sounding to me like Mr Favrin is tooting is own horn to drive his price up...........$$$$$$$$$
............... toot toot.

Sticks is likely to go there for peanuts if he wants to play with his brother
Mr Favrin chases the rupees, thats why he left Heidelberg in the first place. He wont be leaving a grand final team to play for peanuts & chips. & don’t be telling me he wanting to play with his bro.......that’s a nice smokescreen. Its All about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Bye bye

Mr Favrin chases the rupees, thats why he left Heidelberg in the first place. He wont be leaving a grand final team to play for peanuts & chips. & don’t be telling me he wanting to play with his bro.......that’s a nice smokescreen. Its All about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Bye bye
Won’t be leaving Rosebank. Brad Wright the lone man left at Lower Eltham. Would probably leave if the price is right.
Would only want $15k I reckon

Unsuprisingly RB are throwing coin around everywhere. Think they’ve got their eyes set on a couple of Bundoora Park batsmen, a quality all-rounder from Lower Plenty and a young WK from another club who played 1s finals in Jika this season.

Unsuprisingly RB are throwing coin around everywhere. Think they’ve got their eyes set on a couple of Bundoora Park batsmen, a quality all-rounder from Lower Plenty and a young WK from another club who played 1s finals in Jika this season.
Lol Riley Hillyear? Hahahaha please don’t make me laugh. Averaged 8 against the top 3 teams last year. Might be like their last injection of youth and piss off on the eve of a final to play a practice footy game.

Back