NMCA 2019/2020

Hey champ nobody cares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to tell you but the pigeon is getting a very bad reputation. Apparently only plays for $$$ & nothing else. If clubs can agree with that I suppose its all ok if everyone being aware of arrangements. History showing he being a club jumper . Thats all. cheerio.

Sorry to tell you but the pigeon is getting a very bad reputation. Apparently only plays for $$$ & nothing else. If clubs can agree with that I suppose its all ok if everyone being aware of arrangements. History showing he being a club jumper . Thats all. cheerio.

bad reputation? He has only played at 2 clubs hasn’t he? Could be wrong, I’m not sure. Sounds like his stint at rosebank turned pear shaped. Carrying on like he has played at 7 Clubs in 8 years though.

bad reputation? He has only played at 2 clubs hasn’t he? Could be wrong, I’m not sure. Sounds like his stint at rosebank turned pear shaped. Carrying on like he has played at 7 Clubs in 8 years though.
Yes sir, left on extremely bad terms at united & my information is left badly at $$$$bank. I just reporting the news. Seems to be a pattern that all i saying.

See Harsha even Brick Head thinks your wrong
Dont worry about bricky paul, this being our forum lol.
Sorry I made an error. The pigeon will be more like 3 club in 5 years. Damaged goods. IMO. The boys from the papermill saying he trying very hard to reconnect socially, & the boys from united arenot so forgiving that all im saying.

Dont worry about bricky paul, this being our forum lol.
Sorry I made an error. The pigeon will be more like 3 club in 5 years. Damaged goods. IMO. The boys from the papermill saying he trying very hard to reconnect socially, & the boys from united arenot so forgiving that all im saying.
Again Who really cares there not even in our comp, move on with your crap Harsa go and join brick head

Back