NMCA 2019/2020

Comp has been around for 99 years boys and will be for many more
Exactly, very well put. Good luck to the bankers in the DVCA.

Now moving on from the past, whats happening with JIKA Shield with that departure. Do we send HW down still and take both Northern Socials & Keon Park back up considering there were no actual winners. What is everyone’s thoughts?

The problem for me being 3 other clubs tried to move on. Very bad sign for me. This competition is like the titanic but one thing for sure it won’t be around for amother 99 years mr collingwood. Somebody needing to lift us up pls.

The problem for me being 3 other clubs tried to move on. Very bad sign for me. This competition is like the titanic but one thing for sure it won’t be around for amother 99 years mr collingwood. Somebody needing to lift us up pls.
Name names harsha, who else looked to move on?

Rivergum openly said they were leaving, only to be denied entry.... they don’t wanna be there!
Holy trinity looked to move as well

Say what you want lads, the comp is cooked. You just lost the biggest club in the comp. the other biggest club rivergum wanted out and are probably licking their wounds because they weren’t allowed into the dvca
Premierships from her on in should have an * next to it

Harsha wont name names he's weak as P1ss and is the idiot puppet for Brick head magee

Back