NMCA 21/22

spunout

New season new thread.

Any clearance whispers? been informed by someone who'd know at keon park that williamson is already on his way back to socials after a single season away

New season new thread.

Any clearance whispers? been informed by someone who'd know at keon park that williamson is already on his way back to socials after a single season away
I heard the minute LaRose/Kolep left people started knocking on the door to go back to socials.. makes you wonder..

I heard the minute LaRose/Kolep left people started knocking on the door to go back to socials.. makes you wonder..
Looks like a good coaching appointment for Socials also. Good on them

yes. that club seems to have more factions than parliament. been told that two of their loudmouth presidents from the past decade or so now have nothing to do with the club.

firebrace a good appointment yes. ex long time district 1s player and seemed a good onfield leader when i played against him about a decade ago when he was at socials and i think keon park. haven’t seen him for a while so cheked up my cricket and he’s been in their 2s for a few years so may be a good club man not a mercenary.

we know they are a cashed up club so lets see what happens.

being close to some at cobras i know they threw money at tomaras and expected him to go there but he is going to $$$bank.

$$$bank also throwing money at a few baseballers, but as far as i know they are staying loyal which is great.

trinity making a play to re unite volitakis jr with his older bro. trying to get eamon scott back playing a full year too.

dont know much going on KP apart from Williamson leaving but i will ask

heard on the bush telegraph there might have been a bit of a stink between boys from two a grade clubs at a local pub on the weekend

Covid also affected the 20 20 HT Dennis Game as it was not played.
But what's happens if In finals someone like me. Watches the juniors on Friday night plays on the Saturday umpires the womens Sunday finds I have it on the Sunday or monday it affects 6 teams and clubs.

Interesting results in Jika
Ollie all fired up against his last side HT
Goes Bang Medhurst Jordon and MOB plus Shaq first one out.
4 for 41 but then Captain and 2 young kids step up to 5 for 89 to 7 for 141.
Marchy 35 two young kids 32 and 18.
Doc getting KP back in Game getting those 3 out.
But for KP Ollie chops on for 2 other opener and num 3 fail KP 3 for 6
Doc and JMcN study 4 for 35
JMcN Out for 29 5 for 60 then
KP lose 5 for 13 ALL Out 73.
Marchy 2 for 13 Leo 2 f 9 and the
Coach 3 for 7 .
Still hard to make runs at KP even with new pitch or the form of bowlers too good.

Preston Baseballers finally batted 2 I think they had batted first the last 10 times.
Heidelberg West and Baseballers always a good game.
Heidelberg West 8 for 119
Brown 40 and Young 34 Extras 18.
Overs 36.2
Sortino 3 Castrucci 3 Tate V 3 for 4
Baseballers 8 for 120
Ab 23 Sortino 33 Castrucci 21
Tate 14 no and first Gamer Unawatte 6no
Make runs off 37.3 overs.

Back