NMCA 21/22

10k? Should've been 50k in my eyes dragging the comp through mud, on national news.

Well done to the administration I'd say , maybe your comp could learn a thing or two

10k? Should've been 50k in my eyes dragging the comp through mud, on national news.

Well done to the administration I'd say , maybe your comp could learn a thing or two
We don't have punch ups like that over at dvca , champ.
Leave that sort of stuff over on your doorstep.

Last edited:
Any news on what's happening in the nmca in 23/24?
Are we going back to 2 day cricket.
Any comes an goings from clubs that anyone has heard??
What happened with the quick gf? Any suspensions out of it??
I see west Heidelberg have folded for this year. So obviously perko and co have moved on

I see west Heidelberg have folded for this year. So obviously perko and co have moved on
Lotta suspensions on the NMCA website. Gotten pretty ugly all round.

I think a better description would be Perko has been moved on by the Association

Most clubs up and about with pre season training . Any news about Heidelberg West ( folded but possibly a football club rescue ? ) ,
Lalor ( suspended but leaving comp ? ) , Camrea, Footballers ( new pitch but do they have a team ? ), mainly 2 day matches ??, no clearances on web yet

Most clubs up and about with pre season training . Any news about Heidelberg West ( folded but possibly a football club rescue ? ) ,
Lalor ( suspended but leaving comp ? ) , Camrea, Footballers ( new pitch but do they have a team ? ), mainly 2 day matches ??, no clearances on web yet
HW folded, Footballers folded, Lalor gone to Northwest and Camrea are in court fighting the comp. Other than that business as usual.

Back