NMCA 21/22

Camrea twos v Preston Baseballers twos should be a ripper.
Looking forward to it.
I have contacted the KFC on Bell Street Preston to stock up on the likely hood that PB don't open the canteen.

Baseballers would just be thankful they don’t have to visit the public toilet clubrooms at John hall 🤢 Not sure how the north west cricket clubs will enjoy playing there next year

Camrea twos v Preston Baseballers twos should be a ripper.
Looking forward to it.
I have contacted the KFC on Bell Street Preston to stock up on the likely hood that PB don't open the canteen.

Not quite sure what planet you live on . But every time I have played at Oulton. The canteen is always open and the volunteers that look after it are always very nice and pleasant.

Baseballers would just be thankful they don’t have to visit the public toilet clubrooms at John hall 🤢 Not sure how the north west cricket clubs will enjoy playing there next year
Lol I played junior footy there and still don't think the rooms have been touched up! This is going 15-20 years as well.

Baseballers gone, old Ivanhoe on ropes.
Looks like KP vs camrea 1st final.
Gonna be a interesting finals series in what could be the last jika shield season as we know it from reports.

Baseballers gone, old Ivanhoe on ropes.
Looks like KP vs camrea 1st final.
Gonna be a interesting finals series in what could be the last jika shield season as we know it from reports.
I couldn’t agree more Lou it’s going to be interesting .
I’ll tell what else is interesting!!
I was fortunate enough to be at the Aus open final last night with the wife.
We just happened to have seats next to an old Jika/Nmca player/board member not from my club .
We spoke about cricket among other topics,
To my disbelief I was told there’s a current board member I won’t mention names cause it’s a sensitive subject.

This board member was overseas holidaying using the Nmca credit card, which then had to be canceled by executive board members when made aware of the misuse of the Nmca credit card in a foreign country.
But this gets better the board member called from the overseas location furious the card had been canceled .

We had a good chat and night together a lot more was spoken about not just Cricket dramas .
I only thought this was interesting cause I read a couple of comments referring to an Nmca credit card.
I didn’t think the comp ever had one,
It would make sense too have one though if used responsible and honestly .

(if all the rumours are true)
I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s the last Nmca season Lou, abuse of power zero transparency questionable integrity.
If all the rumours are true there just might be too much damage done unfortunately.

You have a competition that put laws & rules in place, so don't put blame on clubs.
NMCA can't even follow their own constitution , so why would or should you be surprised, this is able to happen, just for argument sake its no different to qualifying players in a higher grade to to play lower grades to qualify for finals & that has been happening for ever in a day in ALL competitions just saying?

Back