NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

In defence of the match committee we should leave the conspiracy theories out. They are 5 representatives that we have elected to understand and apply the rules. As someone said yesterday perhaps if they got onto the web site a little bit quicker and admitted they were wwwrrrr...... wwww..... wwwrrrooon... not quite sure what to do and explain how the decision was made, referencing valid points from the rule book we might be a little more understanding.

In defence of the match committee we should leave the conspiracy theories out. They are 5 representatives that we have elected to understand and apply the rules. As someone said yesterday perhaps if they got onto the web site a little bit quicker and admitted they were wwwrrrr...... wwww..... wwwrrrooon... not quite sure what to do and explain how the decision was made, referencing valid points from the rule book we might be a little more understanding.

Mr Wonderful;319413 said:
What a bunch of bloody sooks.

My team were in a winning position and yes it does have an affect on our ability to make the finals. Now have to win both or we will miss out. However, I ended up having a brilliant day at the races at Flemington in the aircon comfort of the members after sweating my arse off all weak and really didn't feel like playing on saturday anyway.

Yeah fantastic, I like a lot of others had to spend the day with our wives! Where's my fun, I think I need compensation:D

Mr Wonderful;319413 said:
What a bunch of bloody sooks.

My team were in a winning position and yes it does have an affect on our ability to make the finals. Now have to win both or we will miss out. However, I ended up having a brilliant day at the races at Flemington in the aircon comfort of the members after sweating my arse off all weak and really didn't feel like playing on saturday anyway.

Yeah fantastic, I like a lot of others had to spend the day with our wives! Where's my fun, I think I need compensation:D

Well i just spent 15 minutes reading all the posts !
Interesting unfortunately the committee have Made the wrong Decision !
What done is done !
Of course it will take time for the competition to recover. Clubs costing finals relagation well I cant agree.... Win more games early... I feel sorry for clubs like Fairfield , Donath even Olympic in winning positions but who knows, What if we played YCW got the 300 odd over fairfield Donath got rolled and bramadge tore olympic apart ( sorry for not mentioning Jika shield teams but I think the 4 is set ) What if we played it got to the 39 Degrees someone collapsed would all these clubs be saying we shouldnt have played !
Just a thought with this !
Asking for Bill andersons resignatioin is the most redicoulous suggestion i have heard and a no confidence vote in the board please get serious........
Lets do it go on lets do it who would run the competition Bill is the only one that gets paid yes he derseves a bit of critiscm over this but there is a committee a committee that doesnt get paid ......
people like Giddo ( who I have plenty of confrentation with ) Neil Riley etc that just do heaps of stuff behind the scenes to just get us on the park ...... If we didnt have them would our comp be going ?
Would YOU put up ya hand to do what they have done ......
Bazza is the only one on here making sense yes we are disapointed with the happenings yesterday but he is the only one put his name to a post (I'm not just sticking up for him cause he is from my club)
I know the olympic hotel had a good day yesterday ............ like old times back at the cliffy all of jika was there !
In closing all I say if the board can admit a mistake was made lets move on damage has been done ..............
Lets move on ......
Good luck to all next game ..

Well i just spent 15 minutes reading all the posts !
Interesting unfortunately the committee have Made the wrong Decision !
What done is done !
Of course it will take time for the competition to recover. Clubs costing finals relagation well I cant agree.... Win more games early... I feel sorry for clubs like Fairfield , Donath even Olympic in winning positions but who knows, What if we played YCW got the 300 odd over fairfield Donath got rolled and bramadge tore olympic apart ( sorry for not mentioning Jika shield teams but I think the 4 is set ) What if we played it got to the 39 Degrees someone collapsed would all these clubs be saying we shouldnt have played !
Just a thought with this !
Asking for Bill andersons resignatioin is the most redicoulous suggestion i have heard and a no confidence vote in the board please get serious........
Lets do it go on lets do it who would run the competition Bill is the only one that gets paid yes he derseves a bit of critiscm over this but there is a committee a committee that doesnt get paid ......
people like Giddo ( who I have plenty of confrentation with ) Neil Riley etc that just do heaps of stuff behind the scenes to just get us on the park ...... If we didnt have them would our comp be going ?
Would YOU put up ya hand to do what they have done ......
Bazza is the only one on here making sense yes we are disapointed with the happenings yesterday but he is the only one put his name to a post (I'm not just sticking up for him cause he is from my club)
I know the olympic hotel had a good day yesterday ............ like old times back at the cliffy all of jika was there !
In closing all I say if the board can admit a mistake was made lets move on damage has been done ..............
Lets move on ......
Good luck to all next game ..

bigman2007, I for one never called for the resignation of Bill Anderson, that really doesn't solve anything. As I said in an earlier post, the board are big boys, they can cop criticism but they should also come out and admit that they stuffed up. What I simply was trying to explain was that they set these rules and yesterday for some reason they swayed off and made them up as they went along. These inconsistencies will set tricky precedents for games in the future, won't it?

As for putting a name to a post, I'm just a junior player from Keon Park who's been playing 'D' grade cricket mostly all year, so this situation REALLY doesn't concern me as my team are no where near the finals.

But yesterdays process, more so than the decision itself was blatantly unprofessional don't you think? Calling games off that were half way through at 9am really screamed of not having a 'feel for the game' as such. But what's done is done and hopefully next time the protocol will be followed a little closer and they can all learn from this mistake.

bigman2007, I for one never called for the resignation of Bill Anderson, that really doesn't solve anything. As I said in an earlier post, the board are big boys, they can cop criticism but they should also come out and admit that they stuffed up. What I simply was trying to explain was that they set these rules and yesterday for some reason they swayed off and made them up as they went along. These inconsistencies will set tricky precedents for games in the future, won't it?

As for putting a name to a post, I'm just a junior player from Keon Park who's been playing 'D' grade cricket mostly all year, so this situation REALLY doesn't concern me as my team are no where near the finals.

But yesterdays process, more so than the decision itself was blatantly unprofessional don't you think? Calling games off that were half way through at 9am really screamed of not having a 'feel for the game' as such. But what's done is done and hopefully next time the protocol will be followed a little closer and they can all learn from this mistake.

WEATHER CONDITIONS
4.13.1 Adverse Weather:
In the event of active thunderstorm activity in the immediate vicinity of the playing area, all play is
to cease immediately, and all players, umpires and officials are to find safe shelter without delay.
4.13.2 Extreme Weather:
If on the day before scheduled play, the forecast temperature by the bureau of meteorology is 38
degrees Celsius or above, the General Manager and Senior SubCommittee
shall meet/discuss on
the morning of the scheduled days play, the merits of playing or abandoning senior matches for
the day.
Such factors as relative humidity, pollution levels, wind, expected change in weather during the
course of the days play and ground conditions shall be taken into account when determining the
safety of association players, umpires, scorers, officials and spectators.
Advice may also be sought from third parties in making this decision.
A decision must be made by 10.30 a.m. and shall be conveyed to all clubs by Noon ONLY if the
decision is to abandon the days play. If the decision is to abandon play, this means all matches
shall be abandoned.
If there is no abandonment of play and the weather is close to extreme, umpire(s) are advised to
monitor the safety of players, umpire(s), scorers, officials and spectators throughout the days play.
Actions which may assist in safe play include;
· extra drink breaks (i.e. every 40 minutes and as needed)
· an extension to the tea break of up to ten (10) minutes, and
· an extension to the change of innings breaks of up to five (5) minutes.
Umpires are advised to extend the scheduled time of completion to allow for these extra breaks

Hey Cotch, which part of protocol wasn't followed

WEATHER CONDITIONS
4.13.1 Adverse Weather:
In the event of active thunderstorm activity in the immediate vicinity of the playing area, all play is
to cease immediately, and all players, umpires and officials are to find safe shelter without delay.
4.13.2 Extreme Weather:
If on the day before scheduled play, the forecast temperature by the bureau of meteorology is 38
degrees Celsius or above, the General Manager and Senior SubCommittee
shall meet/discuss on
the morning of the scheduled days play, the merits of playing or abandoning senior matches for
the day.
Such factors as relative humidity, pollution levels, wind, expected change in weather during the
course of the days play and ground conditions shall be taken into account when determining the
safety of association players, umpires, scorers, officials and spectators.
Advice may also be sought from third parties in making this decision.
A decision must be made by 10.30 a.m. and shall be conveyed to all clubs by Noon ONLY if the
decision is to abandon the days play. If the decision is to abandon play, this means all matches
shall be abandoned.
If there is no abandonment of play and the weather is close to extreme, umpire(s) are advised to
monitor the safety of players, umpire(s), scorers, officials and spectators throughout the days play.
Actions which may assist in safe play include;
· extra drink breaks (i.e. every 40 minutes and as needed)
· an extension to the tea break of up to ten (10) minutes, and
· an extension to the change of innings breaks of up to five (5) minutes.
Umpires are advised to extend the scheduled time of completion to allow for these extra breaks

Hey Cotch, which part of protocol wasn't followed

Well basically why call it a day at 9am when they could've made a much more informed decision at 10.30?

The conditions were not extreme at all at that point and were not looking to reach the expected maximum as the temperature was only in the mid 20's.

Therefore play could have commenced and at any stage in the day when the conditions appeared extreme play could have been abandoned as they have written down.

Pretty much every other league in Melbourne would have around about the same laws when it comes to extreme weather, so why was the NMCA the only league to sway the other way?

Well basically why call it a day at 9am when they could've made a much more informed decision at 10.30?

The conditions were not extreme at all at that point and were not looking to reach the expected maximum as the temperature was only in the mid 20's.

Therefore play could have commenced and at any stage in the day when the conditions appeared extreme play could have been abandoned as they have written down.

Pretty much every other league in Melbourne would have around about the same laws when it comes to extreme weather, so why was the NMCA the only league to sway the other way?

The Cotch;319492 said:

Mate, read the rules, the day before was over 40, which had made for 3 odd days of over 40, and the forecast for Sat had been updated to 38, also i think they made the decision so it could be broadcast on the radio show, which a lot of people listen to. On the evidence they had in front of them, a hard call was made, sure its gunna upset some people, but unfortunately they haven't got a cyrstal ball, the safety of all involved is tad more important, than 4 or 6 points, surely most sides would want a full list for the last 2 games, not a heap of insurance claims.

The Cotch;319492 said:

Mate, read the rules, the day before was over 40, which had made for 3 odd days of over 40, and the forecast for Sat had been updated to 38, also i think they made the decision so it could be broadcast on the radio show, which a lot of people listen to. On the evidence they had in front of them, a hard call was made, sure its gunna upset some people, but unfortunately they haven't got a cyrstal ball, the safety of all involved is tad more important, than 4 or 6 points, surely most sides would want a full list for the last 2 games, not a heap of insurance claims.

The Cotch;319249 said:
Any chance the NMCA can admit their stuff up and schedule a Sunday to finish off these matches?

Again, mate talk to some of the senior players at your club about Sunday cricket, i think you might get shot down in flames, not a lot of people like
Sunday cricket, especially those with young families or as with your club
a raging, long, long Sat nite by most of your 1's

The Cotch;319249 said:
Any chance the NMCA can admit their stuff up and schedule a Sunday to finish off these matches?

Again, mate talk to some of the senior players at your club about Sunday cricket, i think you might get shot down in flames, not a lot of people like

sidney;319498 said:

Hey sidney, I think you need to read the rules. The official forecast was 37c on friday night and saturday morning, not 38c, therefore protocol was not followed. The match commitee worked outside the rules, simple as that. Rules are there to be followed and not manipulated by Anderson or anyone else for that matter. We all need to realise how appalling the decision was to call off yesterday. Any future decisions made by the current match committee will not be taken seriously and all clubs will have the right to make a challenge.
The situation is very simple. Rules are put in place and the competition simply need to follow them and not alter them as Anderson & Co have done on a regular basis. A vote of no confidence is needed to try and restore any credibilty to the matcc committee.

sidney;319498 said:

Hey sidney, I think you need to read the rules. The official forecast was 37c on friday night and saturday morning, not 38c, therefore protocol was not followed. The match commitee worked outside the rules, simple as that. Rules are there to be followed and not manipulated by Anderson or anyone else for that matter. We all need to realise how appalling the decision was to call off yesterday. Any future decisions made by the current match committee will not be taken seriously and all clubs will have the right to make a challenge.
The situation is very simple. Rules are put in place and the competition simply need to follow them and not alter them as Anderson & Co have done on a regular basis. A vote of no confidence is needed to try and restore any credibilty to the matcc committee.

canplay1;319503 said:

1 degree, ooooooh no, oops, so this means that your putting your hand up, it's a thankless job, but you sound like you really want it, go for it

canplay1;319503 said:

1 degree, ooooooh no, oops, so this means that your putting your hand up, it's a thankless job, but you sound like you really want it, go for it

sidney;319502 said:

Just a suggestion.

sidney;319502 said:

Just a suggestion.

Bazza;318982 said:
MESSAGE FROM ABOUT 50 PEOPLE FROM SIX CLUBS AT THE OLYMPIC.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GET THE PICTURE,

Also applies to every other comp laughing at us, while they play in this debilitating heat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAZZA, thought you had to spend yesterday with your wife, not a s..t load of blokes at the rubbity.....;)

Bazza;318982 said:
MESSAGE FROM ABOUT 50 PEOPLE FROM SIX CLUBS AT THE OLYMPIC.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GET THE PICTURE,

Also applies to every other comp laughing at us, while they play in this debilitating heat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAZZA, thought you had to spend yesterday with your wife, not a s..t load of blokes at the rubbity.....;)

sidney;319507 said:

Rules are rules. If you are over the limit to drink driving it is .05 not .06. If you speed and are over the limit by 1km/h you cannot get away with a fine. Unfortunately this is the reason for having rules. Like it or lump it NMCA have failed us all because protocol was not followed. SIMPLE. Heads should roll.

sidney;319507 said:

Rules are rules. If you are over the limit to drink driving it is .05 not .06. If you speed and are over the limit by 1km/h you cannot get away with a fine. Unfortunately this is the reason for having rules. Like it or lump it NMCA have failed us all because protocol was not followed. SIMPLE. Heads should roll.

canplay1;319512 said:

A bit predantic, but are you putting your hand up next year

canplay1;319512 said:

A bit predantic, but are you putting your hand up next year

canplay1;319512 said:

fyi the forecast was 37 in melbourne, 39 in the northern suburbs...

they got it wrong in the end no doubt, but surely a reasonable decision in the morning...based on facts.

lets hope they learn to wait a little longer next time, the radio show should have f all to do with it, cricket has been called off long before we had radio shows!!!

canplay1;319512 said:

fyi the forecast was 37 in melbourne, 39 in the northern suburbs...

they got it wrong in the end no doubt, but surely a reasonable decision in the morning...based on facts.

lets hope they learn to wait a little longer next time, the radio show should have f all to do with it, cricket has been called off long before we had radio shows!!!

canplay1;319512 said:

SORRY MATE, i nearly forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY :eek::D:p

canplay1;319512 said:

SORRY MATE, i nearly forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY :eek::D:p

You people amaze me. Always slinging mud in every direction at the people that invest a lot of time in running the comp. None of you would have the nuts to put your hand up and take on an association role yet you find it very easy to pot those that do.

The facts are there. It was forecast as 39 in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne on Saturday and the NMCA have acted in strict accordance with the rules based on that information. The rules have been duplicated here a couple of times and are easy to follow. They should be applauded for having the balls to make a hard decision when taking into account the welfare of all concerned. As it turned out the forecast didn't eventuate as predicted but they acted on the information available.

It is quite clear now that we have the dregs of the comp as the majority of posters on this forum. Grow up the lot of you and stop sooking. Otherwise put your hand up and do some work yourselves.

You people amaze me. Always slinging mud in every direction at the people that invest a lot of time in running the comp. None of you would have the nuts to put your hand up and take on an association role yet you find it very easy to pot those that do.

The facts are there. It was forecast as 39 in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne on Saturday and the NMCA have acted in strict accordance with the rules based on that information. The rules have been duplicated here a couple of times and are easy to follow. They should be applauded for having the balls to make a hard decision when taking into account the welfare of all concerned. As it turned out the forecast didn't eventuate as predicted but they acted on the information available.

It is quite clear now that we have the dregs of the comp as the majority of posters on this forum. Grow up the lot of you and stop sooking. Otherwise put your hand up and do some work yourselves.

One other thing. The suggestion to play a sunday to finish the game is ridiculous too. Firstly, clubs would have all sorts of trouble finding the exact 11 players for each grade to take the field. This alone says it is impossible to do. Secondly, and a much stronger point is that most people in the comp do not want sunday cricket at all and only tolerate it to accommodate the 14 game fixture. Every club you speak with, every year and the same things are said about sunday cricket. Nobody wants it full stop. Go play subbies if you want to waste half of your sundays.

One other thing. The suggestion to play a sunday to finish the game is ridiculous too. Firstly, clubs would have all sorts of trouble finding the exact 11 players for each grade to take the field. This alone says it is impossible to do. Secondly, and a much stronger point is that most people in the comp do not want sunday cricket at all and only tolerate it to accommodate the 14 game fixture. Every club you speak with, every year and the same things are said about sunday cricket. Nobody wants it full stop. Go play subbies if you want to waste half of your sundays.

Mr Wonderful;319560 said:

well said...the comp is in much better shape than ever before, they may have made this decision a little too early, but its done now....

ps Anderson does not make these decisions on his own, he is the spokesman for quite a few.

Mr Wonderful;319560 said:

well said...the comp is in much better shape than ever before, they may have made this decision a little too early, but its done now....

ps Anderson does not make these decisions on his own, he is the spokesman for quite a few.

bombers-11;318847 said:
Totally agree bazza, they may as well call the season off as the grounds are all unfit. I bet jika feel short changed paying bill his salary as he has shown on many occasions he is not fit for the job. Lever & Dighton did a much better job and had a better understanding of local cricket, the trouble with Bill is that he seems to think that he makes the rules.

You have got to be joking, one was pro camrea and the other was a puppet for Rosebank yes Rick no Rick,
The comp was a rabble with these guys running it.

i'd take a guess and say bombers-11 is from camrea or rosebank?

bombers-11;318847 said:
Totally agree bazza, they may as well call the season off as the grounds are all unfit. I bet jika feel short changed paying bill his salary as he has shown on many occasions he is not fit for the job. Lever & Dighton did a much better job and had a better understanding of local cricket, the trouble with Bill is that he seems to think that he makes the rules.

You have got to be joking, one was pro camrea and the other was a puppet for Rosebank yes Rick no Rick,
The comp was a rabble with these guys running it.

i'd take a guess and say bombers-11 is from camrea or rosebank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back