NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Ljp86;346796 said:
The rumours and langauge have gotten out of hand here. Fair enough that some stuff has gone down within the competition but that is no reason to start abusing people and making up facts.

If you can't talk about the comp in a civil matter then please leave the thread. Further breaches of the rules will result in heavier infractions and short holidays from the site.

How can a fact be made up???

Ljp86;346796 said:
The rumours and langauge have gotten out of hand here. Fair enough that some stuff has gone down within the competition but that is no reason to start abusing people and making up facts.

If you can't talk about the comp in a civil matter then please leave the thread. Further breaches of the rules will result in heavier infractions and short holidays from the site.

How can a fact be made up???

On The Move

The Rosebank-North Brunswick Cricket Club will compete in the HDCA from season 2009/10 after their application was approved by the Heidelberg District executive on Wednesday April 29, 2009.

As a result the HDCA confirmed that it was no longer interested in amalgamation talks with the NMCA.

Messrs Karvelis and Anderson, you fine administrators are saying that because of Rosebank joining the HDCA the amalgamation is off.
I put it to you that the amalgamation was never on and you two gentlemen
are blaming Rosebank for it not going through.
Maybe the both of you should stand up and take responsibilty for your own actions rather than puting the blame on Rosebank.
It so typical of you both to put untruths on the offical MNCA website.
In particular you Bill, always hiding in the shadows and trying to get other people to drive your agendas.
You see Bill lies have short legs and you have been found out again!
Maybe the reason the amalgamation as you call it didnt go through was because of you.Yes you Bill the HDCA dont want anything to do with you and the association you have driven into the ground.
To use the official NMCA website for your own propaganda is such an insipid act.
Be a man Bill and state the REAL reason as to why the HDCA didnt want anything to do with you and your association.
Why dont you put that on the NMCA website?
I dont blame Rosebank for leaving i wish our club followed suit!

On The Move

The Rosebank-North Brunswick Cricket Club will compete in the HDCA from season 2009/10 after their application was approved by the Heidelberg District executive on Wednesday April 29, 2009.

As a result the HDCA confirmed that it was no longer interested in amalgamation talks with the NMCA.

Messrs Karvelis and Anderson, you fine administrators are saying that because of Rosebank joining the HDCA the amalgamation is off.
Maybe the both of you should stand up and take responsibilty for your own actions rather than puting the blame on Rosebank.
In particular you Bill, always hiding in the shadows and trying to get other people to drive your agendas.
Maybe the reason the amalgamation as you call it didnt go through was because of you.Yes you Bill the HDCA dont want anything to do with you and the association you have driven into the ground.
To use the official NMCA website for your own propaganda is such an insipid act.
Be a man Bill and state the REAL reason as to why the HDCA didnt want anything to do with you and your association.

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

LOL ...... U IDIOT!

First of all Nowhere on the NMCA website does it say rosebank has left and therefore the merger is off it says (now read this carefully) HDCA have contacted us and told us that now that they have picked up another club they are no longer interested in merging! That isn't nmca puttin blame on rosabank its simply stating what hdca have said to them you clown.

Secondly I played two seasons in Hdca about 4 or 5 years ago when Bill was involved there and everyone i spoke to couldn't speak highly enough of him and HDCA were shattered to lose him to JIKA when they did so i don't know whether you are just making crap up or what but please get a clue!

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

LOL ...... U IDIOT!

First of all Nowhere on the NMCA website does it say rosebank has left and therefore the merger is off it says (now read this carefully) HDCA have contacted us and told us that now that they have picked up another club they are no longer interested in merging! That isn't nmca puttin blame on rosabank its simply stating what hdca have said to them you clown.

Secondly I played two seasons in Hdca about 4 or 5 years ago when Bill was involved there and everyone i spoke to couldn't speak highly enough of him and HDCA were shattered to lose him to JIKA when they did so i don't know whether you are just making crap up or what but please get a clue!

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

Another clown making up lies and inuendo.

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

Another clown making up lies and inuendo.

I just went on the NMCA website and read the following.

"The Rosebank-North Brunswick Cricket Club will compete in the HDCA from season 2009/10 after their application was approved by the Heidelberg District executive on Wednesday April 29, 2009.

As a result the HDCA confirmed that it was no longer interested in amalgamation talks with the NMCA."

I know that my level of comprehension isnt of a high level but the last sentence of the above statement says as a result of the move,there is no merger.I suppose its up for interpretation. Maybe HDCA should clarify if a merger was on and as a result of the move by RCC, its now off!! Interesting!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just went on the NMCA website and read the following.

"The Rosebank-North Brunswick Cricket Club will compete in the HDCA from season 2009/10 after their application was approved by the Heidelberg District executive on Wednesday April 29, 2009.

As a result the HDCA confirmed that it was no longer interested in amalgamation talks with the NMCA."

I know that my level of comprehension isnt of a high level but the last sentence of the above statement says as a result of the move,there is no merger.I suppose its up for interpretation. Maybe HDCA should clarify if a merger was on and as a result of the move by RCC, its now off!! Interesting!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

what an idiot! how is it an untruth? because u decided it was? talk about using a website for your own propaganda. get a life.

Hmmmm;346951 said:
On The Move

what an idiot! how is it an untruth? because u decided it was? talk about using a website for your own propaganda. get a life.

LOL ...... U IDIOT!

MUPPETT,the name suits you well.
Do a bit of investigating from your friends at the HDCA and find out what Bill has been saying about Rosebank.He is blaming them for the amalgamation not going ahead.
Your not the only one who is in the know or been around the HDCA.
Bill's reputation at the HDCA is not as glowing as you make out.
I stand by my comments re bill and him going around blaming Rosebank.
Like i said the man lurks in the shawdows using "muppets" pardon the pun to push is own agenda.They are the facts!
Mr Peter Karvelis,hang your head in shame for letting this happen!

LOL ...... U IDIOT!

Do a bit of investigating from your friends at the HDCA and find out what Bill has been saying about Rosebank.He is blaming them for the amalgamation not going ahead.
Like i said the man lurks in the shawdows using "muppets" pardon the pun to push is own agenda.They are the facts!

duckman;346988 said:
Typical attack the man again and don't put YOUR opinion forward.

Who do you play for again??????????

Well this is my first post on here.

I usually just read the post but i felt i needed to say something regarding JPDCA-JCA-NMCA,

Having played in the competition for the best part of 25 years, it is extreamly sad to see the competition falling away thru bad administration and lack of vision, the current structure is a failure, in a perfect world it would be ideal to have the 1st, 2nd & 3rd xi teams playing each other but with the quality of players lacking at some clubs it has become a joke below the clubs first xi's

PK is a good honest bloke but i think he has become tired of trying to help the comp, with poor quality support by the rest of the board it is a little wonder that he has lasted this long.

Mr Anderson i think that you are out of your depth with this association you are good with a small number of clubs but this comp is too big for you to handle you have no idea about the basics of this comp or its clubs.
Brown, Deighton & Lever were all Jika people and understood the workings of the association and how unique the association was in that it caters for all clubs big or small.

As for Rosebank leaving and the presumed departure of Camrea has the association not learned from previous mistakes about not trying to retain quality clubs ie (Epping, Lalor Stars, Mernda to name a few) losing these clubs weakened our association.

As to why Rosebank have left and Camrea thinking about it when the GM of the comp goes out of his way to provoke them and laying stupid reports and change rules during the season.

I am not a fan of either Rosebank or Camrea but i do respect the fact they are well run clubs and bring quality to the comp, I wish Rosebank well at HDCA but am sadden by the departure.

To the Board start getting it right instead of fumbling your way thru each season. The competition is now over governed get back to the basics.

duckman;346988 said:
Typical attack the man again and don't put YOUR opinion forward.

Who do you play for again??????????

I usually just read the post but i felt i needed to say something regarding JPDCA-JCA-NMCA,

Having played in the competition for the best part of 25 years, it is extreamly sad to see the competition falling away thru bad administration and lack of vision, the current structure is a failure, in a perfect world it would be ideal to have the 1st, 2nd & 3rd xi teams playing each other but with the quality of players lacking at some clubs it has become a joke below the clubs first xi's

PK is a good honest bloke but i think he has become tired of trying to help the comp, with poor quality support by the rest of the board it is a little wonder that he has lasted this long.

Mr Anderson i think that you are out of your depth with this association you are good with a small number of clubs but this comp is too big for you to handle you have no idea about the basics of this comp or its clubs.
Brown, Deighton & Lever were all Jika people and understood the workings of the association and how unique the association was in that it caters for all clubs big or small.

As for Rosebank leaving and the presumed departure of Camrea has the association not learned from previous mistakes about not trying to retain quality clubs ie (Epping, Lalor Stars, Mernda to name a few) losing these clubs weakened our association.

As to why Rosebank have left and Camrea thinking about it when the GM of the comp goes out of his way to provoke them and laying stupid reports and change rules during the season.

I am not a fan of either Rosebank or Camrea but i do respect the fact they are well run clubs and bring quality to the comp, I wish Rosebank well at HDCA but am sadden by the departure.

To the Board start getting it right instead of fumbling your way thru each season. The competition is now over governed get back to the basics.

Hmmmm;346987 said:
LOL ...... U IDIOT!

Mate if you don't like it then leave- SIMPLE!

Hmmmm;346987 said:
LOL ...... U IDIOT!

Mate if you don't like it then leave- SIMPLE!

Well if you know why they left spell it out all you seem to do on this site is attack people you dont like and it looks like it may be everyone except yourself , Your username spells it out fairly well " Full of Yourself "

Also a harsh call put your real name to it and i have no doubt that people would be lining up to sue you. You must be bitter about something and cant move on

Well if you know why they left spell it out all you seem to do on this site is attack people you dont like and it looks like it may be everyone except yourself , Your username spells it out fairly well " Full of Yourself "

Also a harsh call put your real name to it and i have no doubt that people would be lining up to sue you. You must be bitter about something and cant move on

JPDCA- Original;346992 said:

QUOTE]

Which is club is Bill aligned to??

The comp has improved since he's been involved, the previous boards were corrupt and influenced by guess who, 2 clubs who are looking elsewhere.

Why is this, my guess would be that they can't follow FAIR rules...Ok some may suggest they have been altered, I don't agee, however the board has not changed them to make them unfair to any clubs, yet The 2 clubs in question seem to make a case that the board is at fault????? these 2 clubs were worse than ever at altering rules.

These clubs have got rid of umpires, not Bill. The umpires have left year after year after GF's, who played in them?????? who whinged after them?????

Their constant lobbying/complaining/whingeing has put the comp in the position its in now, not the board.

Good Riddance, My money is on a fair comp for all next year, one where we can talk about the cricket

QUOTE]

The comp has improved since he's been involved, the previous boards were corrupt and influenced by guess who, 2 clubs who are looking elsewhere.

Why is this, my guess would be that they can't follow FAIR rules...Ok some may suggest they have been altered, I don't agee, however the board has not changed them to make them unfair to any clubs, yet The 2 clubs in question seem to make a case that the board is at fault????? these 2 clubs were worse than ever at altering rules.

These clubs have got rid of umpires, not Bill. The umpires have left year after year after GF's, who played in them?????? who whinged after them?????

Their constant lobbying/complaining/whingeing has put the comp in the position its in now, not the board.

Good Riddance, My money is on a fair comp for all next year, one where we can talk about the cricket

northmetroboy;347037 said:

QUOTE]

Hey ADA, i think you have your facts a little tangled. Pls refer to why 16 umpires are leaving the association this year??
Our club incorrectly received an email the other day from a board member which was rather scathing towards the GM and board as a whole, regarding the Rosebank Northbrunswick matter and the general running of the comp. Rather than throw bombs at clubs just to divert the facts, you should state the truth mate.
No one wants to go over old ground, but pls dont tell me that we are on the way up. As much as it hurts to say it, the comp is doomed unless a miracle happens. SOS

QUOTE]

Hey ADA, i think you have your facts a little tangled. Pls refer to why 16 umpires are leaving the association this year??
Our club incorrectly received an email the other day from a board member which was rather scathing towards the GM and board as a whole, regarding the Rosebank Northbrunswick matter and the general running of the comp. Rather than throw bombs at clubs just to divert the facts, you should state the truth mate.
No one wants to go over old ground, but pls dont tell me that we are on the way up. As much as it hurts to say it, the comp is doomed unless a miracle happens. SOS

QUOTE]

You're a disgrace Bill.
I hope Camrea leave the Competition ASAP so you and your jealous mate Aida can gloat on how NMCA is now a elite comp

QUOTE]

You're a disgrace Bill.
I hope Camrea leave the Competition ASAP so you and your jealous mate Aida can gloat on how NMCA is now a elite comp

Cotchin Boys;347043 said:
You're a disgrace Bill.

just for the record AGAIN

I am not Ada nor Bill

NMCA onwards and upwards

lets watch the HDCA become corrupt

You're a disgrace Bill.

I am not Ada nor Bill

NMCA onwards and upwards

northmetroboy;347044 said:

I am not Ada nor Bill

NMCA onwards and upwards

I can't wait for a grand final between the powerhouse sides like Northcote Unt V Preston Druids
you and your jealous mate AIDA have killed the NMCA - you should be proud

I am not Ada nor Bill

NMCA onwards and upwards

I can't wait for a grand final between the powerhouse sides like Northcote Unt V Preston Druids

Cotchin Boys;347046 said:

i cant wait too, when that happens i wonder if rosebank will be remembered.

or even still around?? with that big junior program they have

i can hear all the reservoir kids now, lets go play in heidelberg!

northmetroboy;347048 said:

You just don't get it.

northmetroboy;347048 said:

You just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back