NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Cotchin Boys;347046 said:
northmetroboy;347044 said:
I can't wait for a grand final between the powerhouse sides like Northcote Unt V Preston Druids
you and your jealous mate AIDA have killed the NMCA - you should be proud

the NMCA is not dead because you left!!! get over yourselves, oh thats right if you had got over yourself, you'd still be in the NMCA

Cotchin Boys;347046 said:
northmetroboy;347044 said:
I can't wait for a grand final between the powerhouse sides like Northcote Unt V Preston Druids
you and your jealous mate AIDA have killed the NMCA - you should be proud

the NMCA is not dead because you left!!! get over yourselves, oh thats right if you had got over yourself, you'd still be in the NMCA

northmetroboy;347051 said:
Cotchin Boys;347049 said:
what don't I get, that you guys will run into the same problems whichever comp you go to,

it aint all about flags and cash

Talking about CASH!!!

Did any umpires reading this on this site receive their promised payment from the Jika Executive? What was it? $20 extra per days play after xmas.

Or is this another empty promise from the Executive (read Bill)?

Don't want to seem greedy but i'm thinking of putting the money towards the NMCA Obituary Notice in the Herald Sun!!

Congratulations to all award winners last week (i told you Mc Gann wouldn't win it!!) and good luck with the off-season organisation to all clubs. Also congratulations to North Metro Boy for his posts this year. If you fish as well as you post on here, i wouldn't mind taking you out on the bay some day.;) If i got sick of you, i could drown you!!

One last word to all Clubs:

THIS IS YOUR COMPETITION. WITHOUT YOU, THERE IS NO COMPETITION. IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RATHER THAN GET ON THIS SITE POSTING BEHIND BOGUS NAMES.

Ange.

northmetroboy;347051 said:
Cotchin Boys;347049 said:
what don't I get, that you guys will run into the same problems whichever comp you go to,

it aint all about flags and cash

Talking about CASH!!!

Did any umpires reading this on this site receive their promised payment from the Jika Executive? What was it? $20 extra per days play after xmas.

Or is this another empty promise from the Executive (read Bill)?

Don't want to seem greedy but i'm thinking of putting the money towards the NMCA Obituary Notice in the Herald Sun!!

Congratulations to all award winners last week (i told you Mc Gann wouldn't win it!!) and good luck with the off-season organisation to all clubs. Also congratulations to North Metro Boy for his posts this year. If you fish as well as you post on here, i wouldn't mind taking you out on the bay some day.;) If i got sick of you, i could drown you!!

One last word to all Clubs:

THIS IS YOUR COMPETITION. WITHOUT YOU, THERE IS NO COMPETITION. IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RATHER THAN GET ON THIS SITE POSTING BEHIND BOGUS NAMES.

Ange.

JPDCA- Original;347035 said:
Well if you know why they left spell it out all you seem to do on this site is attack people you dont like and it looks like it may be everyone except yourself , Your username spells it out fairly well " Full of Yourself "

Also a harsh call put your real name to it and i have no doubt that people would be lining up to sue you. You must be bitter about something and cant move on

Brown got caught ripping the comp off and was told to go.
Deighton got found out bulshitting too many times.
Lever was a self serving imbecile and nobody wanted him in the end.

JPDCA- Original;347035 said:
Well if you know why they left spell it out all you seem to do on this site is attack people you dont like and it looks like it may be everyone except yourself , Your username spells it out fairly well " Full of Yourself "

Also a harsh call put your real name to it and i have no doubt that people would be lining up to sue you. You must be bitter about something and cant move on

Hmmmm well now that you have spelled out the facts how can i not agree with you ?

I cant seem to grasp the idea that you are talking with any common sense except being petty and degrading to anyone that does not agree with you, I am guessing that the 3 guys that you have slaged at would more likely dislike you as much as you seem to dislike them.

It is interesting to see that quite a few people on here are willing for people to know who they are and cop what comes back after they have posted some comment it would be amazing if you had the courage to do that yourself.

This competition has some fanastic history but it has been known to bring itself down with some awful decisions. I would also been intereted in seeing what the thoughts of some of the clubs are with the departure of Rosebank, Self interest is not good for the comp. Think of the bigger picture and then maybe you will see that it is not a good sign for the NMCA.

Northmetro Boy - Really you do sound like A.Marcon a sour little man who in the past was a good player for the comp.

Hmmmm well now that you have spelled out the facts how can i not agree with you ?

I cant seem to grasp the idea that you are talking with any common sense except being petty and degrading to anyone that does not agree with you, I am guessing that the 3 guys that you have slaged at would more likely dislike you as much as you seem to dislike them.

It is interesting to see that quite a few people on here are willing for people to know who they are and cop what comes back after they have posted some comment it would be amazing if you had the courage to do that yourself.

This competition has some fanastic history but it has been known to bring itself down with some awful decisions. I would also been intereted in seeing what the thoughts of some of the clubs are with the departure of Rosebank, Self interest is not good for the comp. Think of the bigger picture and then maybe you will see that it is not a good sign for the NMCA.

Northmetro Boy - Really you do sound like A.Marcon a sour little man who in the past was a good player for the comp.

JPDCA- Original;347070 said:

how many times do I have to say i'm not him?

go away with your self righteous crap, you bagged bill and pk and we dont know your name either!!

JPDCA- Original;347070 said:

how many times do I have to say i'm not him?

go away with your self righteous crap, you bagged bill and pk and we dont know your name either!!

I'm still waiting for one of Bill's critics here to let us know how he has managed to run Rosebank out of the comp. Or how he has managed to run the comp into the ground. The apologists for Deighton, Lever and Brown should remember that Lalor Stars, Epping and Mernda left under their administration, not BA's, so BA can hardly be held responsible for running the comp into the ground.

And please don't say that 'constantly changing the rules' blah blah blah is the reason otherwise why haven't 20 other clubs up and left? Lets have some substance to this claim.

I'm still waiting for one of Bill's critics here to let us know how he has managed to run Rosebank out of the comp. Or how he has managed to run the comp into the ground. The apologists for Deighton, Lever and Brown should remember that Lalor Stars, Epping and Mernda left under their administration, not BA's, so BA can hardly be held responsible for running the comp into the ground.

And please don't say that 'constantly changing the rules' blah blah blah is the reason otherwise why haven't 20 other clubs up and left? Lets have some substance to this claim.

bringbackdeano;347076 said:

perfectly said,

problem is they don't know, they just say it.

how does a bloke with no affiliation to any club be accused of these things. how much fairer do you want it?????????????????????????

again, this is why these 2 'power clubs' want out, because its becoming FAIR!
and we cant have that now can we?

perfectly said,

problem is they don't know, they just say it.

how does a bloke with no affiliation to any club be accused of these things. how much fairer do you want it?????????????????????????

again, this is why these 2 'power clubs' want out, because its becoming FAIR!
and we cant have that now can we?

I will give you an example on how BA has stuffed up.
He has tampered with the umpires selection process and tampered with the procedure of reporting players. With this alone, the board should have sent him on his merry way.:p:p

I will give you an example on how BA has stuffed up.
He has tampered with the umpires selection process and tampered with the procedure of reporting players. With this alone, the board should have sent him on his merry way.:p:p

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John Deighton. As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather and in reports when the all clear has been given to both captains which is stupidity at its best if you doubt that refer to the laws of cricket. Umpire has control of the match.

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John Deighton. As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather and in reports when the all clear has been given to both captains which is stupidity at its best if you doubt that refer to the laws of cricket. Umpire has control of the match.

Mr Wonderful;347061 said:

i left because i wanted to not because of any other reason for such a know it all you dont seem to know much at all.

Try to use some class if you are going to insult people it's something that you lack a lot of. You know whom i am show some courage and reveal who you are even in a private message. Wont hold my breath though

Ah yes good luck PK can understand why you want out better to spend time with the family than trying to deal with morons like this bloke

Mr Wonderful;347061 said:

i left because i wanted to not because of any other reason for such a know it all you dont seem to know much at all.

Try to use some class if you are going to insult people it's something that you lack a lot of. You know whom i am show some courage and reveal who you are even in a private message. Wont hold my breath though

Ah yes good luck PK can understand why you want out better to spend time with the family than trying to deal with morons like this bloke

Really cant believe all these from the past or present who give up hours and hours and hours a week to get us on the ground !
Its really disrespectful that you bag every body without putting a name to it the only one with any guts is Ange ! ( I just hope you have written a letter or email and had it out, in the correct manner not just posting on here, Im sure you have )

If you arent happy leave Rosebank did life goes on our 20 other clubs ( At least 10 more than HDCA ) WE will fight on im sure we have thousands more players playing in NMCA than HDCA so I dont understand the reasons but who cares ! ( Hopefully Rosbank can sit down with someone and explain in writing or face to face where the NMCA are going wrong )

I just wish the guys who just bag other people, members who ever over and over again would actually put up there hand at the AGM and say we have no confidence in the board but have plans to bloody look after the comp cause without these people we have nothing.

Just get over ya selves enjoy the game for what it is cricket the glorious game not political, not life or death bloody cricket !
Bring on the season who ever wherever we play !

Really cant believe all these from the past or present who give up hours and hours and hours a week to get us on the ground !
Its really disrespectful that you bag every body without putting a name to it the only one with any guts is Ange ! ( I just hope you have written a letter or email and had it out, in the correct manner not just posting on here, Im sure you have )

If you arent happy leave Rosebank did life goes on our 20 other clubs ( At least 10 more than HDCA ) WE will fight on im sure we have thousands more players playing in NMCA than HDCA so I dont understand the reasons but who cares ! ( Hopefully Rosbank can sit down with someone and explain in writing or face to face where the NMCA are going wrong )

I just wish the guys who just bag other people, members who ever over and over again would actually put up there hand at the AGM and say we have no confidence in the board but have plans to bloody look after the comp cause without these people we have nothing.

Just get over ya selves enjoy the game for what it is cricket the glorious game not political, not life or death bloody cricket !

Wings;347108 said:

Don't tell me that Mr W#$#%%full is making up rumours and not backing it up with facts............well i'll be:eek:

Isn't that one of your pet hates Mr........

Don't hold your breath about him telling you who he is because i'm still waiting for him to at least tell us who he actually plays for?????

Wings;347108 said:

Don't tell me that Mr W#$#%%full is making up rumours and not backing it up with facts............well i'll be:eek:

Isn't that one of your pet hates Mr........

Don't hold your breath about him telling you who he is because i'm still waiting for him to at least tell us who he actually plays for?????

bigman2007;347112 said:

Amen, to Pope Benedict. You are getting all moralistic on us Blissy. Why?
Have you changed your ways. Your put together a petition to remove Rosebank/North Brunswick some years ago. Yet now you are trying to act like Jika's patron saint.
So dont talk about not being political mate because you have been in the past.:p:p

bigman2007;347112 said:

Have you changed your ways. Your put together a petition to remove Rosebank/North Brunswick some years ago. Yet now you are trying to act like Jika's patron saint.
So dont talk about not being political mate because you have been in the past.:p:p

inspiration.666;347116 said:

LOL .....................A what a petition fantastic, can I get a copy i wanna claim this Rosebank are gone !

Come on all I wanna say its bloody hard to run a bloody club let alone a competition....
I take it you are going to get on the board and help out this year, or just going to be anonymous just posting slander on here !
INSPIRATION any chance at all you can post anything positive ever at all about anything had a look at ya posts a while ago just one positive comment would be super !

inspiration.666;347116 said:

LOL .....................A what a petition fantastic, can I get a copy i wanna claim this Rosebank are gone !

Come on all I wanna say its bloody hard to run a bloody club let alone a competition....
I take it you are going to get on the board and help out this year, or just going to be anonymous just posting slander on here !
INSPIRATION any chance at all you can post anything positive ever at all about anything had a look at ya posts a while ago just one positive comment would be super !

bigman2007;347121 said:

C'mon Ben fact is fact i remember you coming into our clubrooms after a days play to help to get support for you petition to get rid of Rosebank.
I remember that you were ridiculed by our members (behind your back) at the time.
Rosebank are gone for whatever reason.
However I dont see why they need to justify themselves to the NMCA about their move.

bigman2007;347121 said:

C'mon Ben fact is fact i remember you coming into our clubrooms after a days play to help to get support for you petition to get rid of Rosebank.
I remember that you were ridiculed by our members (behind your back) at the time.
Rosebank are gone for whatever reason.
However I dont see why they need to justify themselves to the NMCA about their move.

He has tampered with the umpires selection process
Precisely what has he done here? So me evidence from umpires would be handy.

tampered with the procedure of reporting players
I find this hard to believe. This is a serious accusation. Can you back it up? Better still, why not complain to the Exec and get BA removed once it has been proven?

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John DeightonNot relevant. The point is they didn't jump ship under BA's administration. Only one club has left and for all we know they may have been thinking about it for 5 years. After all, these decisions aren't made lightly or overnight

As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather
So this is a rumour then, since it is what you heard. What about the Northern Socials match prior to Christmas? He left that up to the umps and the captain and pres were both reported.

Which brings me to the common complaint about the day it was called off when it was 31. As I understand it there is a panel of 5 that make such rulings. The vote was 4-1 in favour of calling it off and BA was only one of the four. So why is he the only one that cops it in the neck? Or does anyone know that it works differently?

I find this hard to believe. This is a serious accusation. Can you back it up? Better still, why not complain to the Exec and get BA removed once it has been proven?

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John DeightonNot relevant. The point is they didn't jump ship under BA's administration. Only one club has left and for all we know they may have been thinking about it for 5 years. After all, these decisions aren't made lightly or overnight

As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather
So this is a rumour then, since it is what you heard. What about the Northern Socials match prior to Christmas? He left that up to the umps and the captain and pres were both reported.

Which brings me to the common complaint about the day it was called off when it was 31. As I understand it there is a panel of 5 that make such rulings. The vote was 4-1 in favour of calling it off and BA was only one of the four. So why is he the only one that cops it in the neck? Or does anyone know that it works differently?

inspiration.666;344503 said:
I heard at our presentation night that the NMCA tribunal was left a little red faced after the jika shield grand final. Apparently both captains were reported and both captains walked without suspension and that the tribunal actually apologised to one of the parties as it appears that the reporting umpires were overridden by the boss.

Just thought I'd go back to this little gem from a few weeks ago. The only truth in this is that both captains were reported and both walked without suspension. The rest is simply not true. Rumour as unsubstantiated rumour and just another excuse to take a pot-shot at the Exec.

inspiration.666;344503 said:
I heard at our presentation night that the NMCA tribunal was left a little red faced after the jika shield grand final. Apparently both captains were reported and both captains walked without suspension and that the tribunal actually apologised to one of the parties as it appears that the reporting umpires were overridden by the boss.

Just thought I'd go back to this little gem from a few weeks ago. The only truth in this is that both captains were reported and both walked without suspension. The rest is simply not true. Rumour as unsubstantiated rumour and just another excuse to take a pot-shot at the Exec.

bringbackdeano;347127 said:

the point is clear, they have no idea, we even have wings/jpdca original, bagging BA and PK and then talking about class and jealousy!!!!!!

class act from the old administrator, but i guess you can't tarnish your reputation, its already been shot to bits

bringbackdeano;347127 said:

the point is clear, they have no idea, we even have wings/jpdca original, bagging BA and PK and then talking about class and jealousy!!!!!!

class act from the old administrator, but i guess you can't tarnish your reputation, its already been shot to bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back