NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Hmmmm;320566 said:
Hey Muppet if it was such a good decision not to play saturday
why were we the only association that didn't?
So every other comp was wrong except for ours???
You must be kidding.
Mr Anderson has made an unlawful decision not to play.As soon as you and other "Muppets" on this forum can see that the sooner we can move on.

another one!!

where is it unlawful??

they made an error, deciding too early....i agree it wasnt the best decision but it wasnt unlawful?

seeya later, just like 8ball over and canplay1 you cant say where they adjusted any rule to suit themselves

Hmmmm;320566 said:
You must be kidding.
Mr Anderson has made an unlawful decision not to play.As soon as you and other "Muppets" on this forum can see that the sooner we can move on.

another one!!

where is it unlawful??

they made an error, deciding too early....i agree it wasnt the best decision but it wasnt unlawful?

seeya later, just like 8ball over and canplay1 you cant say where they adjusted any rule to suit themselves

Hmmmm;320566 said:
You must be kidding.

UNLAWFUL DECISION not sure how please explain ?

Muppet didnt say it was a good decision ...............

I ask you if it did get to 39 or above , would we be saying well done Bill .....
NO the answer is you would have found something else to whinge over !

Hmmmm;320566 said:
You must be kidding.

I ask you if it did get to 39 or above , would we be saying well done Bill .....

bigman2007;320574 said:

Firstly it didnt get to 39 and secondly the forcecast for metro melbourne was for 37 last saturday.
Last time i checked, the heat rule comes into play when the forecast is for 38
or above.

bigman2007;320574 said:

Firstly it didnt get to 39 and secondly the forcecast for metro melbourne was for 37 last saturday.
or above.

Hmmmm;320590 said:
or above.

read the 100 odd posts before this that say it was forecast 39 in viewbank, the reading that is used by north metro....which last time i checked is closer than the centre of melbourne to all nmca grounds....and as bill put it, was decided on by the nmca exec. thats not breaking any laws.

i think bigman is right, you are just looking for something to whinge about....we have all said it wasnt a great decision.

i am suggesting that people put some evidence up before talking about things being unlawful....or slander people for adjusting/altering rules....

i think maybe you are the muppet, prove me wrong

Hmmmm;320590 said:
or above.

read the 100 odd posts before this that say it was forecast 39 in viewbank, the reading that is used by north metro....which last time i checked is closer than the centre of melbourne to all nmca grounds....and as bill put it, was decided on by the nmca exec. thats not breaking any laws.

i think bigman is right, you are just looking for something to whinge about....we have all said it wasnt a great decision.

i am suggesting that people put some evidence up before talking about things being unlawful....or slander people for adjusting/altering rules....

BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

winnner of A Grade Camrea
Medal: Berak
2nd Plumpton
3rd lancaster

Jack Quick: Lalor if they dont choke, if they do then rivergum
medal: Christie
2nd Perri
3rd parks

BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

2nd Plumpton
3rd lancaster

2nd Perri
3rd parks

Informant;320599 said:

2nd Plumpton
3rd lancaster

2nd Perri
3rd parks

Agree....on subject now just a load of Cr@p. Please stop now!

Jika Shield - Rosebank....too much depth when it matters.

Medal - Sampimon - performed fantastcially all season....in my opinion would have him bat for my life, from this comp anyway.

Quick - Lalor, same deal...must not choke

Medal - rename it now the Christie medal...will be along way in front.

Relegation: Cameron....from A to C as easy as that....reckon the Colts can survive

Kelly - Bundy Park....only to see them implode in 2009/10

Medal - No idea

By the Way for all you knuckleheads out there...see the NMCA website....Cartoon of the Week is a cracker.:D

Informant;320599 said:

2nd Plumpton
3rd lancaster

2nd Perri
3rd parks

Medal - Sampimon - performed fantastcially all season....in my opinion would have him bat for my life, from this comp anyway.

Relegation: Cameron....from A to C as easy as that....reckon the Colts can survive

Medal - No idea

By the Way for all you knuckleheads out there...see the NMCA website....Cartoon of the Week is a cracker.:D

Campaigner;320607 said:

Medal - No idea

hahha it is a cracker, few of em on here i reckon...

on sampinom he has been consistent but dont know if he has made enough stand out scores apart from a couple although there only has been 2 100s scored in A Grade, by the same bloke! will be a very close vote count

on quick, lalor i dontttt think have the best team on paper but that is paper, they have performed well this season once again but the real boys come out to play in march. the medal i think will be a lot closer than wat ppl think. both christie and perri have both missed 3 games im pretty sure and they are probably both run away leaders. who ever gets the most votes in the next 2 games out of them 2 will win it i reckon

Campaigner;320607 said:

Medal - No idea

hahha it is a cracker, few of em on here i reckon...

on sampinom he has been consistent but dont know if he has made enough stand out scores apart from a couple although there only has been 2 100s scored in A Grade, by the same bloke! will be a very close vote count

on quick, lalor i dontttt think have the best team on paper but that is paper, they have performed well this season once again but the real boys come out to play in march. the medal i think will be a lot closer than wat ppl think. both christie and perri have both missed 3 games im pretty sure and they are probably both run away leaders. who ever gets the most votes in the next 2 games out of them 2 will win it i reckon

northmetroboy;320591 said:

northmetromuppet where does it stipulate in the nmca rules that the heat policy is determined by the forecast in viewbank?

northmetroboy;320591 said:

northmetromuppet where does it stipulate in the nmca rules that the heat policy is determined by the forecast in viewbank?

Hmmmm;320617 said:

where does it say that its not?? or where does it say melbourne metro forecast?? would it be a wise move to take the closest checkpoint??

you could also argue it was 45 in darwin on your logic.

anyway the fact is the jika executive not bill anderson, the jika board , decided to use viewbank long before saturdays decision.

Hmmmm;320617 said:

where does it say that its not?? or where does it say melbourne metro forecast?? would it be a wise move to take the closest checkpoint??

anyway the fact is the jika executive not bill anderson, the jika board , decided to use viewbank long before saturdays decision.

northmetroboy;320628 said:

Like i said show me where it states that the heat rule is determined by the forecast in viewbank?
You just proved my point, Mr Anderson made up his own rule.
All you need to do is document where it says the heat policy is determined by the forecast in viewbank and i will move on. Untill then it seems to me that Mr Anderson has made up a new rule!

northmetroboy;320628 said:

Like i said show me where it states that the heat rule is determined by the forecast in viewbank?
All you need to do is document where it says the heat policy is determined by the forecast in viewbank and i will move on. Untill then it seems to me that Mr Anderson has made up a new rule!

GET OVER IT , CANT CHANGE IT NOW

Who will be in the TOP 4 come finals time

A Grade

Wont change so

Camerea
Rosebank
Preston Baseballers
Keon Park

B Grade

Lalor
Rivergum
Cobras
Donath

Whats everyone think ?

GET OVER IT , CANT CHANGE IT NOW

Who will be in the TOP 4 come finals time

A Grade

Wont change so

Camerea
Rosebank
Preston Baseballers
Keon Park

B Grade

Lalor
Rivergum
Cobras
Donath

Whats everyone think ?

Hmmmm;320635 said:
It's official, Hmmmm is an idiot. He must be related to Corey of Narree Warran or is the love child of Pauline Hanson.

Hmmmm;320635 said:
It's official, Hmmmm is an idiot. He must be related to Corey of Narree Warran or is the love child of Pauline Hanson.

Hmmmm;320635 said:

well its gonna be over 50 in the alice and below freezing in antarctica for the rest of the year....you can whinge every week.....not that you need a reason.

you are a fool, if you wish to believe that what i wrote proves he made up a rule, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

the point is not viewbank or melb metro?? its the closest checkpoint that makes sense....if he took melb metro according to you he would still be making up his own rule wouldnt he????

Hmmmm;320635 said:

well its gonna be over 50 in the alice and below freezing in antarctica for the rest of the year....you can whinge every week.....not that you need a reason.

you are a fool, if you wish to believe that what i wrote proves he made up a rule, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

the point is not viewbank or melb metro?? its the closest checkpoint that makes sense....if he took melb metro according to you he would still be making up his own rule wouldnt he????

Dear Bill

I think you have made an error picking the closest checkpoint in relation to weather forecasts.

You are a real rule changer.

People such as Canplay1, 8 Ball over and Hmmmmm would surely like to take the reigns of the NMCA after your disastrous decision. The common sense of these guys suggests that you must not take the closest checkpoint.

Any logical decsion made by you will forever be known as rule altering.

Please do not use any common sense as this will insult some big cricket members

Nuff Said

NMB

Dear Bill

I think you have made an error picking the closest checkpoint in relation to weather forecasts.

People such as Canplay1, 8 Ball over and Hmmmmm would surely like to take the reigns of the NMCA after your disastrous decision. The common sense of these guys suggests that you must not take the closest checkpoint.

Nuff Said

NMB

northmetroboy;320651 said:

doesnt the forecast pertain to the capital city. last time i checked the capital city of victoria was melbourne not viewbank.

northmetroboy;320651 said:

doesnt the forecast pertain to the capital city. last time i checked the capital city of victoria was melbourne not viewbank.

northmetroboy;320656 said:
Dear Bill

Nuff Said

NMB
This website

http://worldwide-web.com/JeffreyBabad/Simpsons/Cletus/

may sum up Canplay1, Hmmm and 8balls(uphisarse)

northmetroboy;320656 said:
Dear Bill

Nuff Said

NMB
This website

http://worldwide-web.com/JeffreyBabad/Simpsons/Cletus/

may sum up Canplay1, Hmmm and 8balls(uphisarse)

Hmmmm;320657 said:

you are doing yourself no favours, you get on here with no valid arguments and you haven't even thought to check what the rule actually says, has it even crossed your mind???

go back about 20 pages read the rules (they've been posted on here 20 times) then come back and apologise.....go on

Hmmmm;320657 said:

you are doing yourself no favours, you get on here with no valid arguments and you haven't even thought to check what the rule actually says, has it even crossed your mind???

go back about 20 pages read the rules (they've been posted on here 20 times) then come back and apologise.....go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back