NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

snapcracklePUP;369087 said:
first two rounds for Holy Trinity:
Rnd 1- vs Druids
Rnd 2- vs Socials

rumour has it that Druids will yet again not fill an U17s side... why are they in Div1?

yes they do have a side

good start to the year for the parkers, beating ballers easily..................... ballers all out for 106 and kp 1-107 D.Nourish 52*

Yeah, Rivergum 17s got the season off to a good start getting past Socials today.

Baring made 44*, Young 22, Borg 15 odd not out.

Hayden Love made a good 50 not out.

the_socialite;369898 said:
Rivergum look to have a solid side, hammered us, we did have a few players out though.

Jesse didn't bat so we still have another bat to come back in, and Cattolico and myself were injured, although I think Matty bowled 3 or 4 overs anyway.

Socials were missing you that I know of, who are the others?

breeno;369701 said:
Yeah, Rivergum 17s got the season off to a good start getting past Socials today.

Baring=gun
Young=dirty 22
solid start but!:)

Keon Park Off to a good start Dylan Nourish looks in good form heard they have a new player anyone know who??

BROWNY;363350 said:
KPCC u/17's lookin good aswell, hopin for a competitive div 1 this year, just like last year, we got a strong batting side, not so sure about the bowling yet tho..... just have to wait and see
the teams bowling is much improved from last even with the loss of both russo's we have managed to recruit a player from the dvca and also the junior docherty of the club has improved his bowling lol

breeno;369701 said:

Correction Breheny. Baring went out in the last over to the great man himself ;) xx

199 not out;370750 said:
keon park under 15s are pretty stong this year but they have lost some big names from last year :(

keon park are shit, esppecialy with the likes of aaron cauchi and Brody Waugh, and all the other hacks make the comp even worst.

NMCA is really struggling this year, with a heap of kids heading to the DVCA where it is better quality of cricket.

Socials 17's took control of the batting today against trinners with Haydn Love making a good 101* and great bowling by eamon scott i may say, had me jumpin out me boots at one stage :)

Back