NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

luke1993;371285 said:
very good, i think he is the best player in the comp

he must be good at giving the gobs as well luke cause im telling u now i think theres a lil something going on between use to that we dont know about :p

unluckycricketer;371334 said:
he must be good at giving the gobs as well luke cause im telling u now i think theres a lil something going on between use to that we dont know about :p
shut up ur just cut that u r no good

Please leave the NMCA and DVCA comp comparisons out of this thread, and please stop your individual arguing, the posting quality lately has been poor.

has anyone got any thought's on who will win there matches after looking at matches halfway through???? divvy 1

breeno;371065 said:
Rivergum made 8/157 against Keon Park, Young made a good 51 and Cattolico smashed them with 54*. Breheny with a solid duck:p!

Leigh Mccann (spelling?), bowled well.
whythank you breeno.
and no the ball didnt hit my stumps your thinking of the other batsmen, but yes i was lucky :) buh you gotta have some luck ;)

HOWWZZAAT;371653 said:
id say cameron for prems but there on there way to div one apparently
i dont think it will happen, the club and players would have been told and i have friends who play with cameron and they have heard nothing.

we are chasin rivergum's 147, if dyl don't go early and i knuckle down, we should get the runs quite easily

i think socials score will be a bit had for trinners to get with frangaa bowling well at training and being on home ground

Back