NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Frangalicious42;382656 said:
Honest not bothered anymore so stop lol cricket's cricket just play it and get off the field true? let your team's overall performance decide who the better teams are, not individuals my friend team effort are what count in sport.

lol yeah and our team is undefeated so shut up lol you are so stupid.

Egg;382667 said:
lol yeah and our team is undefeated so shut up lol you are so stupid.

Serious why be an egg and start something up again? your a potstirrer, worst calls in history you have. just plain silly. true egg. Oi burf the Dolmio Grin eggs new nickname i reckon ;)

Frangalicious42;382945 said:
Serious why be an egg and start something up again? your a potstirrer, worst calls in history you have. just plain silly. true egg. Oi burf the Dolmio Grin eggs new nickname i reckon ;)

That is it mate spot on ahah

Frangalicious42;382945 said:
almost as silly as you putting yourself in the top 5 bats in the comp:D
and nah mate your mouth is the one that has all the shit around it not mine.

Dowling shield all over for the North Metro Cowboys, comming away with just the draw due to bad weather.

Rivergum bowled out by socials for 131
Hristovski 56

Simmons 3/26
Francis 2/30
Love 1/8
Niklas 1/18

The ground is pretty lush, next week should be interesting

yes it will.
hopefully socials dont try and cut the grass so its all dirt.
its going to defnietly be a good game of cricket.
both sides will be fighting hard.
well bowled last week by the socials i must say.

dsi;388680 said:
Will be very interesting on the forum next week if the socials can get up

Rivergum will still be sitting pretty on top of the ladder, but if they lose it shows they can be beaten. Socials need to not get complacent, we saw what happened when Baseballers rolled Rivergum and still lost.

The Big Cat;388695 said:
yes it will.
hopefully socials dont try and cut the grass so its all dirt.
its going to defnietly be a good game of cricket.
both sides will be fighting hard.
well bowled last week by the socials i must say.

to my understanding, the ground is under the management of the council. So if the grass is cut then i dont think its due to the socials ordering a cut. However i may be wrong

breeno;388696 said:
Rivergum will still be sitting pretty on top of the ladder, but if they lose it shows they can be beaten. Socials need to not get complacent, we saw what happened when Baseballers rolled Rivergum and still lost.
Excellent point there Breeno, must not get complacent.

Frangalicious42;388801 said:
11 players in a team goose, one person doesn't make every wicket, i swear i'd hate to be stupid. We have at least 5 that can make scores of over 30
pffft, you dont even have a proper education or go to a school that can provide you one. You made the crucial error of sledging when bowling first, i swear i'd hate to be stupid.

LOL mr all about me finally realises its a team game.
If there is 11 players in a team, shouldnt there be 11 players who can make scores over 30?
or you don't have faith in your own team mates, just like they were telling us on boundary line last week that they hate you and you talk non stop crap:D

go to the nets and practice not bowling down leg side 5 balls of every over and complaining about everything, leg side bowling wont win you finals, if you can make them that is. good luck

Back