North A and B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: North A and B 10/11

CheeQuee;367481 said:
Practice match on a drastically under-prepared deck or Turnbull Stakes day at Caulfield?
Easy choice haha

The wicket that we would of used is great played on it 2 weeks ago.

But i am leaning towards the race's myself

southern sledge;367541 said:
Bad choice as the Turnbull is at Flemington

Yes, good call.

Although a big couple of weeks coming up for Caulfield with the Guineas & Cup..maybe just getting a bit ahead of myself haha

A question to everyone out there, will there be play in round 2? or will that be called off too? How far away are club's pitches?

StAndrewsman;367702 said:
A question to everyone out there, will there be play in round 2? or will that be called off too? How far away are club's pitches?

Both our grounds will be 100% ready to go.

Think it's more the grounds that dont have there own curator's that will struggle

StAndrewsman;367702 said:

DO U MEAN WEEK 2?

Doesn't rnd 1 continue as a 1dayer next week. 10th October?

Unfortunately this happens every year week 1 Off, shame really but i reckon they should play if the club wicket is ready why penalise clubs who are able to get a wicket up for week1, others who can't come the next week and play a 40 overs game.

sorry Roy, north B section have 4 one dayers to start so we go straight into round 2, you guys lucky to be playing 2 day game 1st up, means you can still play round 1. I was meaning 10th of October, hopefully everyone will get a pitch up

StAndrewsman, I hazard a guess that you are from StAndrews.... is B.Shearson still around? I played under 16's with him and his cousin.

yeah, bazza is still running around in the 1s, and Ryno played a bit in the 2s last season but dunno bout this year, but everyone knows how some people are, you dont see much of them til the last week of training before the games start.

thoughts on round 1.

*MV massive score against AH 320 in 47 overs after rolling AH for 66.

*St.Albans DEF EK ( no former Footscray opening Bowler ).

*Seddon smashing Werribee Centrals.

*Albion in a close one against Taylors Lakes.

*Footscray big score V Craigieburn.

Any thoughts

fredbassett;369973 said:
heard there was quiet a few incidents at seddon involving werribees coach phil crea..

he will do that all year. i have played agaist him once and he carried on like a clown then also, and guys that have played him before warned us about him. :cool:

10notout;369962 said:
thoughts on round 1.

*MV massive score against AH 320 in 47 overs after rolling AH for 66.

*St.Albans DEF EK ( no former Footscray opening Bowler ).

*Seddon smashing Werribee Centrals.

*Albion in a close one against Taylors Lakes.

*Footscray big score V Craigieburn.

Any thoughts

good to see taylors lakes go ok. did teams have players out ?????? or played on bad wickets ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back