North A And B

Re: North A and B 2010/11

rumour around the traps is week 1 not on, and maybe even whole round 1 called off. Our pitch is ready to go but the councils on the other side of town screw those teams over every season. Hope we get some cricket in bfore Christmas lol

Guru14;409022 said:
Hey big Coq we have you first up!! Looking forward to it, get your first look at Moreland moonee Valley council wickets:eek:

I just hope their nothing like Jacana.:D
Looking forward to the challenge...;)

Guru14;409038 said:
Jacana's a road in comparison!!

why do you tolerate such a thing?
Cant you do a deal with council and look after it yourselves we live in a democracy.
I am sure your players wouldn''t be thrilled to play on sub standard conditions.
Ur club looks like a strong sporting club according to ur website if the marketing is reflective of your strength then surely you must have some pull with council to assist you to get better conditions out their.

I heard a rumour the the Z man is coming back to play for Tulla this yr. The would b a big plus for them.

Pump;409151 said:
I heard a rumour the the Z man is coming back to play for Tulla this yr. The would b a big plus for them.

Home cometh the prodical son, Zahorodni the great. Good all-rounder. Fair inclusion. Mis-fired though last semi V Avondale Heights. Come finals time when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

BigCoq;409075 said:
why do you tolerate such a thing?
Cant you do a deal with council and look after it yourselves we live in a democracy.
I am sure your players wouldn''t be thrilled to play on sub standard conditions.
Ur club looks like a strong sporting club according to ur website if the marketing is reflective of your strength then surely you must have some pull with council to assist you to get better conditions out their.

Big Coq you'll find Merlo's wicket unique and we love playing on it. Our wicket is never sub standard just different to what many in the VTCA are used to. It's probably our little home ground advantage!!

Guru14;409219 said:
Big Coq you'll find Merlo's wicket unique and we love playing on it. Our wicket is never sub standard just different to what many in the VTCA are used to. It's probably our little home ground advantage!!

So you roll one end and not the other, so it becomes two paced and you let the thatch build up by scarifying it once every ten years?lol:eek:

Dingo_Jones;409238 said:
So you roll one end and not the other, so it becomes two paced and you let the thatch build up by scarifying it once every ten years?lol:eek:

Have you seen our wickets Dingo??

Guru14;409240 said:
Have you seen our wickets Dingo??

Can anyone confirm their wicket will be ready to go for Saturday?
Plus is there any clubs who know now their ground/wicket won't be ready?

If wickets are ready is there anyone who wants to play this week?

cutoverslips46;409241 said:
Can anyone confirm their wicket will be ready to go for Saturday?
Plus is there any clubs who know now their ground/wicket won't be ready?

If wickets are ready is there anyone who wants to play this week?

Word is the VTCA has contacted all clubs in reagrd to the possibility of their wickets being ready for this week. the clubs have until lunchtime today to come back to them. You'll find the Moonee Valley council will struggle to get our wicket up and the talk is round 1 of MMVCA season will be called off(they play one day game to start).

Guru14;409219 said:

What ever. At the end of the day two teams play on the same wicket served up be it good, bad or just plain shoking no big deal 40 overs each next week.

BigCoq;409261 said:
What ever. At the end of the day two teams play on the same wicket served up be it good, bad or just plain shoking no big deal 40 overs each next week.

Jesus, didn't take much. Wish the flathead bit as well as that in the bay. See you next week, I suggest screw in's!

Guru14;409268 said:
Jesus, didn't take much. Wish the flathead bit as well as that in the bay. See you next week, I suggest screw in's!

ur baby games sugest ur a first class knob..............:rolleyes:
Enjoy the Competition!!!!!!!!!!

BigCoq;409290 said:
ur baby games sugest ur a first class knob..............:rolleyes:
Enjoy the Competition!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I would keep my games as simple as I could for you champ. See you next week, hoping you would have found a sense of humour by then.

Back