North A And B

Re: North A and B 2010/11

Hey weapons why don't you stick to your forum and dead end comp mate, no one needs you on here. We didn't play you because we had a better offer to play on the Sunday, so we took that instead of playing against your club in your backyard you clown.

As for you guru your a bit lippy for a guy who's club hasn't played game in this comp, but we'll just let our cricket do the talkin, and when your lookin up at us from the bottom of the ladder I might just remind you to smile

latecut99;409305 said:
Hey weapons why don't you stick to your forum and dead end comp mate, no one needs you on here. We didn't play you because we had a better offer to play on the Sunday, so we took that instead of playing against your club in your backyard you clown.

As for you guru your a bit lippy for a guy who's club hasn't played game in this comp, but we'll just let our cricket do the talkin, and when your lookin up at us from the bottom of the ladder I might just remind you to smile

and thats mr weapons to you!!!

good luck for the year!!!!

cutoverslips46;409241 said:
Can anyone confirm their wicket will be ready to go for Saturday?
Plus is there any clubs who know now their ground/wicket won't be ready?

If wickets are ready is there anyone who wants to play this week?

Everyone wants to play this week. The weed with long creeping roots (couch) has been slow to move this season and if we get on our tracks too early, they will be history for rest of season,

Where's the bloody sun gone?

Dingo_Jones;409343 said:
Just an attempt at a little humour Guru. No offence intended.

Dingo I was having a laugh at your post because a lot of people will have that opinion of how the wicket is prepared.

latecut99;409305 said:

Sorry latecut, I should be a little more respectful given the Rooster's long history in the VTCA. We always smile at Merlo champ!:D

Its crunch time;409541 said:
Prediction's on top 4 in A1 and B1 ?????

Nth B (in no particular order):
Craigieburn (some handy recruits apparently, but will they play every game away?)
Laverton (will be strong, with good depth in the 2s)
Altona Roosters (Building on foundations set last season)
Kingsville Baptists (Should repeat their performance of last season)

Its crunch time;409541 said:
Prediction's on top 4 in A1 and B1 ?????

NTH A

ST Albans - should be in th 4

Remainig spots may be filled with 3 of these.

East Keilor - Broadie good pickup + their overseas bloke should put them in contention for 4 atelast. Some tip them to be big improvers

Footscray United TJ,Preece,Overseas pro + others should atleast make the 4.

Tullamarine - Zahorodini's inclusion should help + windridge,scott,N Zajack top 4 a chance, looks to be the same list that got'em in the finals in their last venture in NTH A.

Aberfeldie Park - Abers + Pascu if both fit n firing definately some chance, if either is unvailable then they'll make up the numbers.

Seddon - Grant good bat, dunno they are capable need major fit n firing with some quality support on the other end with the ball could be a roughie.

The rest will be pushing the mid-rear end of the ladder... don't really know about their recruiting to comment.

CheeQuee;409584 said:
Craigieburn (some handy recruits apparently, but will they play every game away?)

If I'm correct Guru, I don't think anyone tipped us to make the finals last season in our old comp.:D

bomber27;409597 said:
If I'm correct Guru, I don't think anyone tipped us to make the finals last season in our old comp.:D

Well bomber we're not laverton and we certainly can't compete with the foundations altona have laid last year with their three wins, I guess we'll just plod along and hope to win a game or to.

Guru14;409612 said:
Well bomber we're not laverton and we certainly can't compete with the foundations altona have laid last year with their three wins, I guess we'll just plod along and hope to win a game or to.

hahaha i like your work!!!

CheeQuee;409584 said:

ill tip this..........

lavo the biggest sooks of the comp by years end!!!!

quality wicket though down their......better hope it dont rain come semi final time they will take the covers off over night and say the wind blew water underneath.......they are good at it:cool:

Guru14;409612 said:

I like your enthusiasm boys, no need to get your nose out of joint at people's selections in October though.
I know nothing about your team, there was a post asking for people's thoughts on the top 4 and i threw up 4 sides based on what i've seen. For all i know you could go undefeated and finish 1st! It's mostly guess work this time of year.
If it's not top secret info, tell us a bit about your expectations and players to look out for this season?

CheeQuee;409740 said:
I like your enthusiasm boys, no need to get your nose out of joint at people's selections in October though.
I know nothing about your team, there was a post asking for people's thoughts on the top 4 and i threw up 4 sides based on what i've seen. For all i know you could go undefeated and finish 1st! It's mostly guess work this time of year.
If it's not top secret info, tell us a bit about your expectations and players to look out for this season?

Chee, I certainly wouldn't expect to go undefeated and I know as a club we would be very happy to play and achieve the same result as we did last year. Players to watch out for, well we had a guy make 600 plus runs last year together with 2 others over 300. 2 Blokes take in excess of 20 wickets and 3 others in the mid to high teens. The club prides itself on producing competitive sides who are extremely focused on a positive result which added up to us having a successful year last year. Having said that we have lost 3 of our kids to distrcit clubs but we have and still are recruiting strongly. Fingers crossed that work will certainly cover our losses. We are really looking forward to the season and I can honestly say what youn read on here is me having a laugh, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. I did notice Tulla has picked up Ryan Archillies from North melbourne,who from all reports can play. Good luck to him as I think he will make a big difference to Tulla.

I played against Ryan in jrs where he was a gun and from all reports has been playing some good cricket for nth. They should be one of the teams to beat this yr in Nth A along with St Albans

Pump;409753 said:
I played against Ryan in jrs where he was a gun and from all reports has been playing some good cricket for nth. They should be one of the teams to beat this yr in Nth A along with St Albans

The big Z coming back will have everyone excited at Tulla. Now he's a great guy and a great competitor, always in the game and I know when we played him we were very happy to see the back of him. Is there any other chances at Tulla or apart from these two it's pretty much the same out fit.

Back