North A And B

Re: North A and B 2010/11

Guru14;410113 said:
See now that's funny BigCoq, congratulations you have found not only a sense of humour but also how to work 'mycricket'....... congrats!! Those stats look very similar to what was in my post to Dingo Jones...... Congrats once again. Do you and latecut work in IT......... brilliant!!

these blokes are too close to the refineries in down town altona......cant you tell........sniffing fumes all day:eek:

latecut99;410083 said:
Cheers cheeqs, it's amazing how merlo's drop kick on here Guru comes on here and gives my boys shit,when they finished on top and lost the flag. Mate you no nothing about what happened last year and wow you finished on top playing back yard cricket, I'll remember to roll out the red carpet and make sure we hand feed you at tea time you clown. Don't know who you are and don't really care but odds are your and old joke you can't crack a ones game, so I'd like to say I'll see you this but I'm sure you'll be playing on the concrete , loser.

you sound like your a jnr player......

weapons05/06;410136 said:
you sound like your a jnr player......

Cheers mate rely appreciate your thoughts. It didn't take long for you to jump on and have a dip. I'm sure guru can think for himself.

weapons05/06;410135 said:
these blokes are too close to the refineries in down town altona......cant you tell........sniffing fumes all day:eek:

So where do you live I'm guessing around upper class deer park, hahahahahaha need I say more. Don't live in altona anyway pal. It's amazing how I was havin some fun with guru and have to jump on here and back him up like he needs a hero. Mate how about you stick to your forum and leave my club mates alone, don't know what you've got against the roosters anyway. Just worry about your team and your mud patch and leave us out of it. Maybe it's just a hint of jealousy lol geee I love you clowns so good from behind a computer.

Guru14;410113 said:
See now that's funny BigCoq, congratulations you have found not only a sense of humour but also how to work 'mycricket'....... congrats!! Those stats look very similar to what was in my post to Dingo Jones...... Congrats once again. Do you and latecut work in IT......... brilliant!!

Thank you Guru very wise comments there u have just re aquired another follower. Slightly condesending but the wisdom is creaping in to your feedback. Enjoy the competition!!!!

Stevie! Does that make it 8 clubs from 8 seasons including a stint as umpire? What a man.

NEWS FLASH. Apparently he's back on condition he can bowl all day from one end and in between overs he"s allowed to take the central umpires position from the other end. All this whilst his old man cools off in a bath tub full of ice near the boundary whilst on a VB drip.

So where do you live I'm guessing around upper class deer park, hahahahahaha need I say more. Don't live in altona anyway pal. It's amazing how I was havin some fun with guru and have to jump on here and back him up like he needs a hero. Mate how about you stick to your forum and leave my club mates alone, don't know what you've got against the roosters anyway. Just worry about your team and your mud patch and leave us out of it. Maybe it's just a hint of jealousy lol geee I love you clowns so good from behind a computer.

does this even make sence?????no need to go defencive.......and if your club didnt lack numbers a couple of weeks ago you could have seen me and my club up front.......but we will never know.......so im not hiding from anything sunshine!!!!

so your telling me you live in willy at mummy and daddy's house still????........pppfffftttt

and its upperclass 3023........

good luck for the year will be looking with intent to see how the roosters can lift themselves to somewhere near finals.......

That is upper class, if you must know I live in 3039 and I don't live with my folks as I'm to old for that, I'd like to say I'll be watchin your teams scores but frankly I couldnt care less, loser.

Well i''l be very surprised if Pop/Suares were doing it for love of the game.

Have played with and against both, good blokes face to face, better than good criketers at this level, but in team sports how can you be a true team when you know that 1/2 blokes alongside you are ready to pack their bags and head off chasing some bikie$.

all that aside if they play the season out Kingy will certainly have a say in NTH B this season.

why then, did you leave after three seasons?

does this even make sence?????no need to go defencive.......and if your club didnt lack numbers a couple of weeks ago you could have seen me and my club up front.......but we will never know.......so im not hiding from anything sunshine!!!!

so your telling me you live in willy at mummy and daddy's house still????........pppfffftttt

and its upperclass 3023........

good luck for the year will be looking with intent to see how the roosters can lift themselves to somewhere near finals.......

Weapons, so it's upper class 3023, is it? Hope you don"t live to close to I.C.I. Rumour has it, those that do apparently suffer from having a few kangaroo"s loose in the top paddock.;)

Weapons, so it's upper class 3023, is it? Hope you don"t live to close to I.C.I. Rumour has it, those that do apparently suffer from having a few kangaroo"s loose in the top paddock.;)

hahaha upper class 3023 near ici......kanga's fox's and rabbits with mixo like latecut99.......

That is upper class, if you must know I live in 3039 and I don't live with my folks as I'm to old for that, I'd like to say I'll be watchin your teams scores but frankly I couldnt care less, loser.

dont care where u live......dont care how old you are.......dont care if you look at our scores!!!!

question for bigcoq, I might be behind the times bit i have heard your import has had enough and is leaving. Is this true? Are you getting another or is that it? I saw Crabtree didnt wanna come back to you guys.

question for bigcoq, I might be behind the times bit i have heard your import has had enough and is leaving. Is this true? Are you getting another or is that it? I saw Crabtree didnt wanna come back to you guys.

On the money there he's only 19 got home sick oh well tuff luck eh.
Crabby wanted to play for us but i couldnt get him and his misses a place to stay.
We are looking for a replacement a couple of irons in the fire might be to late though.

Back