North A And B

On the money there he's only 19 got home sick oh well tuff luck eh.
Crabby wanted to play for us but i couldnt get him and his misses a place to stay.
We are looking for a replacement a couple of irons in the fire might be to late though.

Re: North A and B 2010/11

Thank you Guru very wise comments there u have just re aquired another follower. Slightly condesending but the wisdom is creaping in to your feedback. Enjoy the competition!!!!

Boys, what's the chance this weekend.... I bit depressing sitting in the sun only to see the forecast of rain, rain, rain and for a change rain!! Have you ever played a season where you get a start in the last weekend of October, I've played for a long time and that has never happened. With a delayed start you would hope the guys are keen and raring to go, sometimes that's when you drop one you should win. It's going to make very interesting viewing early in the season.

Boys, what's the chance this weekend.... I bit depressing sitting in the sun only to see the forecast of rain, rain, rain and for a change rain!! Have you ever played a season where you get a start in the last weekend of October, I've played for a long time and that has never happened. With a delayed start you would hope the guys are keen and raring to go, sometimes that's when you drop one you should win. It's going to make very interesting viewing early in the season.

Did ur Old comp get a start oh wise one?!

Cant we just get along and live in Peace & Harmony.
Chill out give Peace a chance.

So Big Coq, are your players getting a little frustrated with the no cricket scenario and what are your thoughts in regard to the chances of playing this week? I look forward to your reply.

their teams played on saturday guru, theoir ones played in their one day side (4ths i think), I think it sucks not starting for this long. Ive already reached my peak about 2 weeks ago, now in a batting slump. Still in top form with the ball though. Look out everyone in North B1, plenty more wickets than last season from me.

their teams played on saturday guru, theoir ones played in their one day side (4ths i think), I think it sucks not starting for this long. Ive already reached my peak about 2 weeks ago, now in a batting slump. Still in top form with the ball though. Look out everyone in North B1, plenty more wickets than last season from me.

hahahahaha!!!!

So Big Coq, are your players getting a little frustrated with the no cricket scenario and what are your thoughts in regard to the chances of playing this week? I look forward to your reply.

My thought is the rain will once again bypass the western suburbs and we will indeed get a start.
Our ground was ready to go until the council decided to lightly top dress the table.
We will putting the covers down tonight.
St Andrews man is all over us yep the One day team where at Bathurst so give the senior boys a run keep em tuned up.
I can only hope we get going.

My thought is the rain will once again bypass the western suburbs and we will indeed get a start.
Our ground was ready to go until the council decided to lightly top dress the table.
We will putting the covers down tonight.
St Andrews man is all over us yep the One day team where at Bathurst so give the senior boys a run keep em tuned up.
I can only hope we get going.

I doubt very much if there would be many other sides doing the same, given the issues are council based. hopefully the boys have worked over the pre season as I would suggest many 3 rather than 4's will be out there as the grounds will be a little long and somwhat thicker than we have experienced previously. Big coq, is your wicket maintained by the club or the council??

I doubt very much if there would be many other sides doing the same, given the issues are council based. hopefully the boys have worked over the pre season as I would suggest many 3 rather than 4's will be out there as the grounds will be a little long and somwhat thicker than we have experienced previously. Big coq, is your wicket maintained by the club or the council??

We look after it! We don't play at home but 15 min down the road at Altona Green very close to Laverton and Seabrook.
We will be getting a turf table put into our home ground after xmas know that the drought has broken.
Thats why i suggested you get on councils back because if ur proactive and come to the table with a deal/Buisness plan then surely they will hear you out. Thats how we got Altona Green and a commitment to build us a Turf wicket 80k later its a partnership not just a council initiative....

We look after it! We don't play at home but 15 min down the road at Altona Green very close to Laverton and Seabrook.
We will be getting a turf table put into our home ground after xmas know that the drought has broken.
Thats why i suggested you get on councils back because if ur proactive and come to the table with a deal/Buisness plan then surely they will hear you out. Thats how we got Altona Green and a commitment to build us a Turf wicket 80k later its a partnership not just a council initiative....

There's probably the problem $80K!! I know the club would like nothing better than our turf wicket at our home base as we play 5 mins down the road as well. The ground is smallih but has a great feel when playing there, I know I enjoy it. I must admit I was doing some homework on the wekkend on the Roosters from a pretty reliable source who played against you guys last year. He was very surprised that St Andrews didn't win a game last year and was quite generous with his assessment of both clubs. I'm sure we will make a good fist of it this year, and really just want to get started.

Sunshine United must be loaded. Vijay Jassi has gone there to supplement his income.

Dean Pacholi to Sunshine Druids. They must have promised him an opening spot. Gets around a bit. Maybe he's come home to roost.

Having the captaincy at Y.C.W. obviously did'nt appeal to him.

There's probably the problem $80K!! I know the club would like nothing better than our turf wicket at our home base as we play 5 mins down the road as well. The ground is smallih but has a great feel when playing there, I know I enjoy it. I must admit I was doing some homework on the wekkend on the Roosters from a pretty reliable source who played against you guys last year. He was very surprised that St Andrews didn't win a game last year and was quite generous with his assessment of both clubs. I'm sure we will make a good fist of it this year, and really just want to get started.

we werent terrible by any stretch of the imagination. The imports beat us time and time again. Sri Lankans at Jacana, and Englishman at Roosters. Also had Parkers on toast but wash out. Had Flemington on toast but then Steve Rocha stuffed us over. Hope your looking at this Steve. If a player (Flemington captain) nicks the ball to the keeper, he is out. So will be a much better season this season. Just hope Deepak isnt back. You guys know who he is ;)

we werent terrible by any stretch of the imagination. The imports beat us time and time again. Sri Lankans at Jacana, and Englishman at Roosters. Also had Parkers on toast but wash out. Had Flemington on toast but then Steve Rocha stuffed us over. Hope your looking at this Steve. If a player (Flemington captain) nicks the ball to the keeper, he is out. So will be a much better season this season. Just hope Deepak isnt back. You guys know who he is ;)

Sounds like to many excuses there young man. You guys have the best bat in the comp and possibly the fastest opener it just didn't come together for u and you lost a lot of players. Forget the excuses especially umpires shit we've all got a story or two involving an umpire. Is Armo coming back?

Well we had AP on toast in the two day game without any imports as they went home by xmas we lost by 5 runs after a major collapse. We lost a lot of close games. We just put that down to a learning curve.

I think St A's has tickets on himself !!! Dont think anyone is worried your bowler's , Otoole is the sole hope for ya's ! And having AP on toast? 5 fa 50 odd chasing 110 on a soft deck with Otoole already out ,hardly call it on tost !

Am I missing something here Dingo........... Stats would suggest he has struggled for the last couple??

Very observant there Guru. As an "A" Grade player in the Nth "A" comp you would have to say that he has been a failure, although he has made some competent scores. Has three failings. Collapses his back leg when going for a front foot drive, More often than not picks the wrong ball to score off and thirdly he is impatient. Won't build an innings. On the positive side he loves his cricket and can score at a rapid rate when he gets his eye in. Hopefully the great man Chunk (Albers) can rescue his career.

If he gets a start in their "A" Grade I think he would do quite well batting at six. Top four positions have passed him bye.

Back