North A And B

Congratulations to all teams that won on the weekend. I would also like to especially congratulate my team the Pascoe Vale Sports Club on making finals. Its been a long time since we were there abouts. I am very proud of our achievements this year, and hope we go 1 better next year.

Porco Dio!
Dio Cane!

I take your point, the 3 recruits did earn their keep and you're correct it isn't the same X1 as last season.

But i never said it was the same X1 as 2010/11 NTH A, "pretty much the same X1 that got relegated from NTH A"
meaning most of the side looks the same with exception of coupla new names.

You say NTH A "top 6 stay up again next season" is that confirmed. So what's the go with the NTH B & West B promotions, same as this year?

I believe the current system with the Grand Finalist's from West B and North B going up to North A will remain in season 2012/13, with a VTCA review at the end of the season. At that point I suggest they'll either just have the premiers go up to North A or change the structure of the three grades

I take your point, the 3 recruits did earn their keep and you're correct it isn't the same X1 as last season.

But i never said it was the same X1 as 2010/11 NTH A, "pretty much the same X1 that got relegated from NTH A"
meaning most of the side looks the same with exception of coupla new names.

You say NTH A "top 6 stay up again next season" is that confirmed. So what's the go with the NTH B & West B promotions, same as this year?
im hearing that there will be 12 in nth a next year as there are a couple of new clubs joining from the willi comp.

Nth A team of the season anyone? VTCA website has listed the other grades but not listed Nth A?
Not 100% but think it was this

Brodie captain
Montebello
Swallow
Jayasundera
Logan
Robertson
Jones
Langley Dunn
O'brien
Arrowsmith
Clutton

Not sure if O'brien was in the team but I'm sure someone will correct me if it's wrong.

The website I am looking at has the North A Division listed. On the left, on the second row:

NORTH A DIVISION
Matthew Montebello - St.Albans
Adam Brodie - East Keilor ( C & w/k)
Charlie Swallow - Laverton
Praneeth Jayasundera - Jacana
Mark Logan - Laverton
Ben Robertson - East Keilor
Glen Jones - Taylors Lakes
Tom Langley-Dunn - St.Albans
Ashley Arrowsmith - East Keilor
Matthew O'Brien - Laverton
Darren Clutton - St.Albans

Have heard that Brodie from East Keilor is being chased by Taylors Lakes. Have to be a pretty good deal to get him away from there. Anyone heard anything or any other moves??

EK advertising for a c/c so that would suggest
a) Brodie has gone and b) why they've elected to stay in North A

An interesting club will be Old Essendon, once a very proud club, have done the double-drop from Senior Division and will look to rebuild.

EK advertising for a c/c so that would suggest
a) Brodie has gone and b) why they've elected to stay in North A

An interesting club will be Old Essendon, once a very proud club, have done the double-drop from Senior Division and will look to rebuild.
Brodie walked out on East Keilor for big money from Taylors Lakes. More than half of their premiership team is not playing so that would be why they are staying down. I suppose they can thank Brodie for leaving them high and dry. Old Essendon could drop three divisions in 3 years.

Brodie walked out on East Keilor for big money from Taylors Lakes. More than half of their premiership team is not playing so that would be why they are staying down. I suppose they can thank Brodie for leaving them high and dry. Old Essendon could drop three divisions in 3 years.

Why would half their premiership team not be playing? Sounds like the Club has it's own problems, not sure how you can blame it all on the ex coach unless half that team is following him to the new team? Time to move on champ, players move every year
Can anyone give updates, new Coaches/Capts and recruits?
St. Albans
Abers - Magafas, Taylor
Aber Park - Shanahan
T.Lakes - Brodie
M.Valley -
PEGS
Seddon-
New Teams
Altona Roosetrs
St. Francis
Sunny United
West Coburg

Why would half their premiership team not be playing? Sounds like the Club has it's own problems, not sure how you can blame it all on the ex coach unless half that team is following him to the new team? Time to move on champ, players move every year
St. Albans
Abers - Magafas, Taylor
Aber Park - Shanahan
T.Lakes - Brodie
M.Valley -
PEGS
Seddon-
New Teams
Altona Roosetrs
St. Francis
Sunny United
West Coburg

Roach has left the roosters as well

St. Albans
Abers - Magafas, Taylor
Aber Park - Shanahan
T.Lakes - Brodie
M.Valley -
PEGS
Seddon-
New Teams
Altona Roosetrs
St. Francis
Sunny United
West Coburg

gav mcallum from hoppers to abers

Abers spending a fortune the 3 players mentioned would not be coming across for scraps and the amount Taylor is reportedly getting beggers belief :confused: where does a club that has not had any onfield success get access to all this money

Some kinda Hydroponic setup along the banks of Maribyrnong river 5 minutes walk from the Aber clubrooms.

They gonna have some success with these inclusions in NTH A.
Which teams are the early favs for the finals.

Aber Park along with the newly promoted sides in fight to avoid the drop.

Abers spending a fortune the 3 players mentioned would not be coming across for scraps and the amount Taylor is reportedly getting beggers belief :confused: where does a club that has not had any onfield success get access to all this money
Mr Dean Mighell and his puppets dipping into the ETU fund, to support his growing ego to win a flag as President. So he can say "Look at me Look at me" at what I did. They are known as 'chokers' and will continue do be chockers with the people down there.

Back