North A And B

Re: North A and B 10/11

brett;403031 said:
My name is Brett and i am playing cricket in the UK at the moment and i have some names of some English and Sri Lankan pros who would love to come to Australia this summer and play cricket.

Email me on baernst35@hotmail.com for more info

regards Brett

Hopefully they make more runs than you did last year or else clubs won't want to fork out a lot of $$$ for these "pro's".

sounds like a CGU add...

My name is Brett
and if you're looking for a pro
just give me a call
and fork out some dough

whoever you are... Brett
whatever you do... Cricket Pimp
we put the you in CGU

DizzyGillepsie;403070 said:
sounds like a CGU add...

My name is Brett
just give me a call
and fork out some dough

whoever you are... Brett
we put the you in CGU

ahahah now thats gold.

DizzyGillepsie;403070 said:
sounds like a CGU add...

My name is Brett
just give me a call
and fork out some dough

whoever you are... Brett
we put the you in CGU

Brett is from the DDCA as well as about 3 other comps in the past 4 years !!

Re: North A and B 2010/11

Can confirm from last nights VTCA AGM that Laverton are playing North B this year along with one other new side from a the MMVCA. It hasnt been disclosed yet as to who it us but that will make it a 10 team comp.

Anyone willing to have a guess as to which MMVCA club has joined the league? Sunshine YCW coming back to the VTCA possibly?

No idea who it would be. Could be YCW but they did struggle last yr by the looks of their ladder position. Glenroy won it but you wouldnt think they would come back after they left last time. Other smokey could be Maribyrnong Park. They put in a turf wicket late last season but a huge step up if that is the case having not played on turf before.

Red Ink No.8;402938 said:
ROY G BIV;402788 said:
Good for 'em.

Dunn,Mccammond,Clutton - (Great combo)
thrush,cook + the youn fella as back up.
and they have a spinner of sorts.

Mick Else is a superstar not just " a spinner of sorts"

OMIGOD....Cant believe that old fart got a mention on here!!!

roosters hack;402785 said:
Don't know what you have heard but there is no pot and the end of the Roosters rainbow ...if he's counting on the payment he is going to get from us ...it'll bread and water before you know it!! and nah i think he likes the greys..makes him look distinguished!!

From what I heard there is a pot of gold at the end of the roosters rainbow.............and a sizeable one at that!!!

WTF!;403893 said:
No idea who it would be. Could be YCW but they did struggle last yr by the looks of their ladder position. Glenroy won it but you wouldnt think they would come back after they left last time. Other smokey could be Maribyrnong Park. They put in a turf wicket late last season but a huge step up if that is the case having not played on turf before.

Can guarantee it's not M/Park, having said that the wicket they have near the river is a gem!

Any news on comings and goings this season as yet??
Rumour has it that Jacana have picked up a big name ex-Victorian quick !!!
And that the Aberfeldie boys have thrown some money to get back up to A1..

parkcricketer;403895 said:
From what I heard there is a pot of gold at the end of the roosters rainbow.............and a sizeable one at that!!!

Not true at all Parkie...Roosters are a small club with Ambition, but not much cash at all to support the ideas!!

CheeQuee;403892 said:
Anyone willing to have a guess as to which MMVCA club has joined the league? Sunshine YCW coming back to the VTCA possibly?

Merlynston / Hadfield

bozo;403960 said:
Merlynston / Hadfield

Cheers bozo, great to see the VTCA going from strength to strength with these new clubs getting on board.

Anyone with any info on how the two relegated teams Craigieburn & Avondale Heights will fare in Nth B this season? Any other player or coach appointments done yet.

the rumour mill is churning out that a former pakistani first class cricketer Fawad Ahmed has been appointed assistant coach at hoppers?

can anyone confirm of deny this?

Back