North A And B

Boys, Flemington had already won the game on Saturday.
Both batsmens were on 70 overnight.
We gave them 20 overs to get there tons but they batted to slow end of story.
Game was over and Flem boys were trying to dead bat there way to there repective tons they thought they had all day they were wrong.
Good luck to both sides in the Granny.

First of all, great name three in that. I feel as though that should be my name also as i seem to never find the boundary.
Heard that about the Altona 'chickens' on the radio. I find the result great for all concerned. Flemington much better side than them. Just think Roosters, all that money down the gurgler with nothing to show for it. Same with coming 4th in the poker tourney, same result, you just played longer. Well done to Roachy for sucking another club dry. What club will you venture to next I wonder?

Anyone know why the Flemington caller went ballistic at the 'Chickens' for? Is it because of them only bowling 20 overs on the second day, then calling quits?

Well, the worst season of cricket is nearly behind everyone, good luck to all finalists. I hope that next season will have a few more days of cricket played lol.

Did someone say tourney?

Ur obsessed with money little man.
Roachy done his job got us to second on the table just had a bad day at the office.
Bigger and better thing next year.
You young man get what you pay for F&&k All.

Ur obsessed with money little man.
Roachy done his job got us to second on the table just had a bad day at the office.
Bigger and better thing next year.
You young man get what you pay for F&&k All.

not really, just love seeing clubs fork out big bucks and get nowhere. And bigger and better things next year? I dont think so. This year was your year to do something, you tried and failed miserably. It's alrite, in 5 years time you will be up there again maybe.
I get what i pay for? better not paying anything and not make the GF, than pay a lot of money and not make the GF. Great season off the field for the club this season with last Sunday the icing on the cake. Just need next year on the field to improve again with people like myself making a few more runs, and maybe getting more of a bowl hint hint.
tongue.png

not really, just love seeing clubs fork out big bucks and get nowhere. And bigger and better things next year? I dont think so. This year was your year to do something, you tried and failed miserably. It's alrite, in 5 years time you will be up there again maybe.
I get what i pay for? better not paying anything and not make the GF, than pay a lot of money and not make the GF. Great season off the field for the club this season with last Sunday the icing on the cake. Just need next year on the field to improve again with people like myself making a few more runs, and maybe getting more of a bowl hint hint. :p

Mate get a grip on reality your no good...
U bring the St Andrews name dowm.

Mate get a grip on reality your no good...
U bring the St Andrews name dowm.

of course mate. I am sure you know who I am and how I go about things so you would know. I don't see how I do bring the name DOWN, but everyone has their own opinion.
Yeah, I dont think I am much good either but i keep getting picked so I must be ok. Still got a couple more years left playing in the first XI than you do I rekon but that is beside the point.

St.Andrews man your a joke just like your club, havin a go at us (the roosters) about spending money and how crap we are, look at your crap club wow you finally won a game this year way to go, lucky you cant go down to c1 where you belong. Maybe its back to churches on the mats next year where you might make the finals in a 4 team comp hahaha. Dont worry about us buddy we showed massive improvement on and off the field unlike you guys, still relying on O'Toole and Draper that'll get you far.

St.Andrews man your a joke just like your club, havin a go at us (the roosters) about spending money and how crap we are, look at your crap club wow you finally won a game this year way to go, lucky you cant go down to c1 where you belong. Maybe its back to churches on the mats next year where you might make the finals in a 4 team comp hahaha. Dont worry about us buddy we showed massive improvement on and off the field unlike you guys, still relying on O'Toole and Draper that'll get you far.

And you are who Mr Late Cut? Everyone knows me, so tell me who you are. I think we will be sticking around the VTCA a bit loner 'buddy'. I love when people are sucked in so much on this thing. If we forked out cash to get our ones (incentives included) I think we would have done better as well. And you are saying we rely only on Tooley and the Doctor? Should I point you to a person names Leigh Lewis and Heke. O, I did forget ur c$$ch R$$ch. But it is alrite, have a go at our club. It will show next year where we both finish up. Do not be surprised if we finish ahead of you next season.

And you are who Mr Late Cut? Everyone knows me, so tell me who you are. I think we will be sticking around the VTCA a bit loner 'buddy'. I love when people are sucked in so much on this thing. If we forked out cash to get our ones (incentives included) I think we would have done better as well. And you are saying we rely only on Tooley and the Doctor? Should I point you to a person names Leigh Lewis and Heke. O, I did forget ur c$$ch R$$ch. But it is alrite, have a go at our club. It will show next year where we both finish up. Do not be surprised if we finish ahead of you next season.

We had two players play excellent this year but we dont rely on them, we dont pay players just the coach, and its not just what Roachys done on field that counts hes done a huge amount off field. Mate i dont get sucked in just like to stand up for my club and what we've achieved this year thats all. I hope you stay in the VTCA that way we can atleast pencil in one win. GO ROOSTERS

We had two players play excellent this year but we dont rely on them, we dont pay players just the coach, and its not just what Roachys done on field that counts hes done a huge amount off field. Mate i dont get sucked in just like to stand up for my club and what we've achieved this year thats all. I hope you stay in the VTCA that way we can atleast pencil in one win. GO ROOSTERS

You dont rely on them my ass, last season Heke made ur runs (plus ur import $$) and Leigh took your wickets. Wake up to yourself!
so not gonna say who you are, really cbb asking round as not worth it. Leigh Lewis would be at least on incentives if Roachy is there. Just prolly isnt knowledge to the guys playing in the 2s like urself. Pencil it in mate and get ur rubber out too. We will beat you next season.

Boys, Flemington had already won the game on Saturday.
Both batsmens were on 70 overnight.
We gave them 20 overs to get there tons but they batted to slow end of story.
Game was over and Flem boys were trying to dead bat there way to there repective tons they thought they had all day they were wrong.

Personally i wouldnt have bothered with the second day mate. clearly Roosters couldnt win and isnt the Roosters job to provide batting practice to Flemington

I hear the North A GF will be played at Aberfeldie's ground.. I played there a few years ago and the deck was no good at all.. Looks like it must have improved a hell of a lot!!
North B GF at East Keilor.. That deck is normally pretty good as well from what I hear..

Lets hope the wickets are not the main focus of the matches as it would be a shame for the games to be decided by the toss of a coin.

By the way has anybody had any thoughts of the teams of the year for both North A and B??

ST Andrews Twit, you really have no clues do you. Your club is a disgrace based in feral parts of town no one wants to live there full of jim beam drinking no skills bogans who talk the talk, but just dont walk the walk. And you wanted play ones anywhere else bar your rabble club St Andrews... Put perspective on things MORON... you play B1 at one of the worst clubs.... Get a grip hero.

have played against St Andrews previously not a bad bunch of blokes or club. not sure who St Andrews man is though wouldn't base opinions of the club on what this guy seems to be saying.
Roosters had a good year dont come second by fluking it.

To be honest from the outside looking in both seem to be good clubs

I hear the North A GF will be played at Aberfeldie's ground.. I played there a few years ago and the deck was no good at all.. Looks like it must have improved a hell of a lot!!
North B GF at East Keilor.. That deck is normally pretty good as well from what I hear..

Lets hope the wickets are not the main focus of the matches as it would be a shame for the games to be decided by the toss of a coin.

By the way has anybody had any thoughts of the teams of the year for both North A and B??

Bigcoq will probably name the 11 roosters players in North B team of the year :)

North A Team of Year (off top of my head so apologies if I miss anyone obvious)

Preece
Pieris
Elstone
Jayasundera
Jones
Jeffrey
Patel (numbers probably dont fully justify but looked like gun bat, and we already have plenty of bowlers in this side)
McKay (wk)
Zaharodni (stiff to be batting so low but only earned spot for wickets and all above him bat too)
McCammond
Lasantha

Im probly biased to my own players (4) but also 2 from each of other finalists plus Jonesy, who may well win his 93rd comp medal..

Zardhoni is BEST MAN and will miss the 1st day of the GF, Tulla will bat if they win the toss and try and get through no more than 7 down, if they lose the toss and bowl they will field their 12th man. Elstone is heading back to the UK tonight.

How many overs is it in the 4 dayer? Can they bat for 2 days straight up?[/quote]
I'm not sure if tulla would bat first, i see the Z has been opening the batting in recent weeks as i believe their opener has been injured, not sure if waht he's done or if he'll be playing at all i hear that Z will be there from about the first drinks break until just before the end of the day. Hard to know what's really going on down at tulla, seems to be a lot of rumours flying around. i do understand Elstone definately gone home, apparently would have been the same with Patel if ST A had've made it through.... Why do these clubs get blokes who can never play if a grand final is made? Especially when both clubs biggest issue over the past 2 years has been their batting!!!

Roachy this and Roachy that. I'm sick of hearing about Roachy the $2.00 coach as he goes from club to club doing nothing on field as they sing his praises about how well he does off field. I tell you what, he must be well hung.

I will probably venture up for one of the days of GF.
Nothing like GF tension.
Cream rises to the top / the wheat is removed from the chaff.
Good luck to both teams in Nth A.

I'll miss the first week-end. Wife is dragging me down the coast to Port. I'll be back for 2nd week. May see you around then. Should be a good game.

Roachy this and Roachy that. I'm sick of hearing about Roachy the $2.00 coach as he goes from club to club doing nothing on field as they sing his praises about how well he does off field. I tell you what, he must be well hung.

either that or his good on his knees with the president and whoever else is lining up

Back