North A And B

[quote=" read a seddon players post on facebook, and they where disgusted in the behaviour, you interested in commenting from a st andrews perspective?[/quote]

Seddon always whinging about everyone elses behaviour yet refusing to admit they are just as bad.... their captain holds himself out as some sort of one man cricket etiqutte police squad until its his blokes cheating, sledging, (dare i add chucking) etc.. Think they should just pull their heads in and worry about themselves for a while

Haig will play finals and from there could be very st albans like. gun fast bowler. pretty average and standard batting line up. They need to bowl good sides out for under 150 to be a chance, but will smash the bottom sides.

Pacco have picked up a couple from north melbourne but only lower grade cricketers. After Christmas it'll be a bit easier to judge on every sides competitiveness in b1 simply because these sides that will play finals have changed so much

think Werribee need more than Mr Crea to help them out, their results so far have been ordinary at best

scores of 89, 82, 102 and 106 this week speak volumes this far out they look like the team to be relegated in Nth A, pretty sure they didnt win a game in North Div last year either

you wonder what is going on down there

think Werribee need more than Mr Crea to help them out, their results so far have been ordinary at best

scores of 89, 82, 102 and 106 this week speak volumes this far out they look like the team to be relegated in Nth A, pretty sure they didnt win a game in North Div last year either

Boys what can you tell me about Charlie Swallow? Going on his results this year he looks to be an enormous pick up for Laverton. Taylors Lakes seconds look like they might have been lucky to get him for 9, may have still been suffering from jetlag! They look to be the team to beat in North A this year..........

Had the pleasure of playing against matthew crea yesterday in the two's. Batted last bowled crap. Just a smartarse moron.
Afternoon tea was fantastic.

what does everyone think of the edrich vs clutton battle set for this round? Edrich looks to be in ripping form, coming off 2 5fa's in the last 3 rounds

with the amount of overs Edrich bowls you would suggest he will get the most wickets

Clutton has some very good bowlers around him to lighten the load

Edrich has bowled 20 over more than any other player in North A1 to this point

with the amount of overs Edrich bowls you would suggest he will get the most wickets

Clutton has some very good bowlers around him to lighten the load

Edrich has bowled 20 over more than any other player in North A1 to this point

having faced the both of them over the past few years, edrich is a class bowler and i still believe he is the best bowler in the competition by a fair way! clutton is quick but can be expensive at time, dont get me wrong the bloke can bowl but if i had to choose i think id have to take edrich

as usual it seems to be the same names leading the wicket takers every year

Edrich Albers Langley-Dunn Bennet Shannahan

Obrian from Laverton is the new name

Edrich is a good bowler I would not be saying he is the best by a 'fairway" as you pointed out

as usual it seems to be the same names leading the wicket takers every year

Edrich Albers Langley-Dunn Bennet Shannahan

Obrian from Laverton is the new name

Edrich is a good bowler I would not be saying he is the best by a 'fairway" as you pointed out

o'brian from lavo is a leggie, takes a lot of wickets but can be a bit expensive at time

Back