North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

2time;335432 said:
Come on Demon get serious, i can understand you having the loyalty factor with the catch. I wasn't there for the decision but if the umps gave it & he wasn't sure that's why we have umps to make the decision. I don't think anyone i've played against would blatantly cheat - even Scott. But if he knew he didn't get it & claimed it well that pretty much sums him up as a bloke but the bit about the gloves get fair dinkum bruv. When we played him this year he threw gloves, his hat, threatened half a dozen of us (we were all scared sh*tless after the laughter had stopped) mate he knew what he was doing - u know & we all know it.. I would of liked the batsman to pick it up & hurl it to the other side of the ground for a laugh.

I agree that would have been hilarious. throwing the gloves away.
i asked him if it carried after the game and he said that it did, from where i was standing it looked clean. thats all i can go on.

2time;335432 said:
Come on Demon get serious, i can understand you having the loyalty factor with the catch. I wasn't there for the decision but if the umps gave it & he wasn't sure that's why we have umps to make the decision. I don't think anyone i've played against would blatantly cheat - even Scott. But if he knew he didn't get it & claimed it well that pretty much sums him up as a bloke but the bit about the gloves get fair dinkum bruv. When we played him this year he threw gloves, his hat, threatened half a dozen of us (we were all scared sh*tless after the laughter had stopped) mate he knew what he was doing - u know & we all know it.. I would of liked the batsman to pick it up & hurl it to the other side of the ground for a laugh.

2time the last time I played against Scott also in a final he was disgraceful! Expected plenty of respect when he was batting but was the chief when it came to sledging but sledging on a personal level. He was a goose that day and it would appear he continues to be goose, and Tulla wonder why they get a bad wrap. It's because knuckle heads like Scott a held in high regard to the point where he captained a handful of games last year. Says a lot to me when only do they turn a blind eye to his actions but give him a leadership role:eek:

demon;335440 said:
I agree that would have been hilarious. throwing the gloves away.
i asked him if it carried after the game and he said that it did, from where i was standing it looked clean. thats all i can go on.

I'm sure he would have said- nah mate it bounced

Guru14;335457 said:
I'm sure he would have said- nah mate it bounced

Why would he lie to me after the game had finished. You reckon he would of said 'yeah my oath it bounced but i dont care'. But he didnt. Thats all i can go on.

demon;335462 said:
Why would he lie to me after the game had finished. You reckon he would of said 'yeah my oath it bounced but i dont care'. But he didnt. Thats all i can go on.

No one in their right mind would admit to cheating a bloke out. If they did & i was playing in the same side he wouldn't be next game put it that way, you can only go on what he tells you.

Hi boys. David Scott here. It's fair to say over the past few months I've copped a fair ribbing on this site, and to be honest everyone is welcomed to their opinion.
Ill be the first to admit that my actions on the cricket field aren't always some of the smartest. Whether it's as people say white line fever, immaturity or stupidity I've made plenty of mistakes as I know my team mates know, and as I've read many of you blokes know. How ever I refuse to cop being called a cheat. Regarding the catch on Sunday. I genuinely thought i had taken the ball cleanly. After checking with team mates and both umpires I was happy to believe I'd held the catch.
Unfortunately things like this happen in cricket and it just seems these things keep following me. Much probably my own fault. I'm sorry to TJ if he believed the ball hadn't carried. I respect him highly as a cricketer and a captain. But I felt the ball had carried.
On a more positive note congratulations to Avondale your win was thoroughly deserved and you were by far the best side over the two days. Irfan batted unbelievably without even giving us a realistic chance. The two boys who were there at the end had cool heads and showed great patience to pull off a great win. So well done.
In finishing boys I know there are plenty of people out there that don't like me and thats fine. In all I probably deserve a lot of it. Off the ground I think I'm a decent bloke and I hope to improve my actions on it. I love my club and try my best for them week in and week out and sometimes I let that get in the way of what the sport is all about and thats having fun and for that i am sorry.
I wish both sides all the best for this week Im sure it will be a great contest.
David Scott

Junior 15;335483 said:
Hi boys. David Scott here. It's fair to say over the past few months I've copped a fair ribbing on this site, and to be honest everyone is welcomed to their opinion.
Ill be the first to admit that my actions on the cricket field aren't always some of the smartest. Whether it's as people say white line fever, immaturity or stupidity I've made plenty of mistakes as I know my team mates know, and as I've read many of you blokes know. How ever I refuse to cop being called a cheat. Regarding the catch on Sunday. I genuinely thought i had taken the ball cleanly. After checking with team mates and both umpires I was happy to believe I'd held the catch.
Unfortunately things like this happen in cricket and it just seems these things keep following me. Much probably my own fault. I'm sorry to TJ if he believed the ball hadn't carried. I respect him highly as a cricketer and a captain. But I felt the ball had carried.
On a more positive note congratulations to Avondale your win was thoroughly deserved and you were by far the best side over the two days. Irfan batted unbelievably without even giving us a realistic chance. The two boys who were there at the end had cool heads and showed great patience to pull off a great win. So well done.
In finishing boys I know there are plenty of people out there that don't like me and thats fine. In all I probably deserve a lot of it. Off the ground I think I'm a decent bloke and I hope to improve my actions on it. I love my club and try my best for them week in and week out and sometimes I let that get in the way of what the sport is all about and thats having fun and for that i am sorry.
I wish both sides all the best for this week Im sure it will be a great contest.
David Scott

Dave, well said mate. I think you have shown with your post that maybe what we see on the ground is far removed from what you are off it. You explained the situation on saturday perfectly and at this stage you will hear nothing more about it from me- well done

The glove hit the batsmen! I thought he was well behaved - releatively speaking. I guess there was a need to throw the glove in the general direction of the batsmen.

Junior 15;335483 said:
David Scott

Well Done David.

This Doesn't excuse ur past antics but shows there's some hope. Only time will tell.

There are plenty of cricketers who don't give an inch on the field but are able to have a drink with opposition after. It's possible to do both.

Guys I think that matter is now done and dusted. I know David very well having played with and against him and what he said is pretty spot on about how he goes about his business.

Everyone who posts regularly has had their fair say on the matter and I think its best to look forward. After all we do have a few Grand Finals going on this week.

On the topic of Grand Finals, East Keilor is the Venue for both the 1st and 2nd XI games in North B.

Anyone know where the North A game is to be played?

ROY G BIV;334912 said:
Save ur pennies babe for 09/10, maybe be footy club can throw a few cents ur way to help u out. Tulla n Gr$$nval$ both getting knocked off over the weekend.well done to KP n Avondale. both very slight underdogs and had terrific wins.

Your an out and out dill and I think that is plain for everyone to see. Keep ducking and weaving. Just put a disclaimer next time you post that bullShyte or muck raking will follow. Best you don't say what club your from as it would only embarrass them. Over and out for 08-09.

beached as;335629 said:
On the topic of Grand Finals, East Keilor is the Venue for both the 1st and 2nd XI games in North B.

1's at spotswood
and the 2's at greenvale

beached as;335629 said:

I would just like to say concrats to Nippy and Billy who do a great job with our wickets its a credit to them that there hard work has given our club a chance to host two Grand Finals.

Lets hope we can keep them for a few more years yet.

Good luck to all who are playing in this years grand finals.

Tips for this week NORTH A. Gut says Avondale but i hope Keilor Park i no alot off people down there and they have been in finals for a number off years so would be good to see them get up.

NORTH B, not a sure about this one but ill stick with MV i think there battering will get them though

Junior 15;335483 said:
David Scott

Well said mate,

I dont no you but there was not a problem when we played you last game and thats all i can go on as i have to see to believe.

Good luck next season

Junior 15;335483 said:
David Scott

Regardless of whether this was really written by Dave or not, he is still a peanut and struggles with both bat and gloves. I am all for the "what happens on a cricket field stays on a cricket field" always have been and i did have a beer with Dave after I played him last time, but as a cricketer just an absolute peanut. I appreciate a good sledge, one that gets in your mind, but things like I am going to smash you if I see you out and about etc, is just plain stupid. Dave scott, you are a peanut. Look forward to playing against you next year to see if you have actually grown into your body

Selma Bouvier;335848 said:
Your an out and out dill and I think that is plain for everyone to see. Keep ducking and weaving. Just put a disclaimer next time you post that bullShyte or muck raking will follow. Best you don't say what club your from as it would only embarrass them. Over and out for 08-09.

Luv u too babe. Can't say i'll miss ya but maybe we'll catch up again in 6 months time.Sadly gr$$nval$ despite all their efforts will have to endure atleast 1 more season in Nth A. Life's a Bi$ch ain't it.

Maybe we'll catch up again and look forward to hearing facts as you see 'em.
ala GR$$ having only 2 paid players. I look forward to facts pertaining your 2 paid blokes next season, who it'll be courts, portou or maybe inness, piza or kent or any other ex dist. 1's or 2's bloke(s) joining ranks to enjoy listening 2 ur facts n world view and ofcourse luv of the club...Cheerio Babe.:p

ROY G BIV;336001 said:
Luv u too babe. Can't say i'll miss ya but maybe we'll catch up again in 6 months time.Sadly gr$$nval$ despite all their efforts will have to endure atleast 1 more season in Nth A. Life's a Bi$ch ain't it.

Maybe we'll catch up again and look forward to hearing facts as you see 'em.
ala GR$$ having only 2 paid players. I look forward to facts pertaining your 2 paid blokes next season, who it'll be courts, portou or maybe inness, piza or kent or any other ex dist. 1's or 2's bloke(s) joining ranks to enjoy listening 2 ur facts n world view and ofcourse luv of the club...Cheerio Babe.:p

Maybe it will be O'keffe, Byrne or we could pay more 200 game juniors like Kent to stay or all the other fantasy's you have made up this yr. 4 senior sides in GF's this week I reckon the facts speak for themselves. Maybe we could model our club on yours?? ha ha Oh wait thats right you've got nothing to say on that subject. Noth...ing!! all silent. All done!! Sold! and everybody on here from G'vale Tulla and all the other clubs you've potted know it!! Next up parrot.

demon;335905 said:
1's at spotswood
and the 2's at greenvale

Gday all, just thought I would let those playing at Spotty this game know that the track is in really good nick. Covers got put down before yesterdays rain so no damage done. Excellent job by our ground staff. Good luck to all.

Selma Bouvier;336214 said:
Maybe it will be O'keffe, Byrne or we could pay more 200 game juniors like Kent to stay or all the other fantasy's you have made up this yr. 4 senior sides in GF's this week I reckon the facts speak for themselves. Maybe we could model our club on yours?? ha ha Oh wait thats right you've got nothing to say on that subject. Noth...ing!! all silent. All done!! Sold! and everybody on here from G'vale Tulla and all the other clubs you've potted know it!! Next up parrot.

Like 2 've d last word hay.

A Q: r u a XX or XY. ur username would suggest a lady? Scary if that's so.

What r ur thoughts on the GF or Since ur club not init, u don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back