North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

2time;360024 said:
Are you seriously telling us that Hudson Snr & his son are going to Coburg Subbies & Snr is the coach???? You gatta be kidding mate....... Is Jnr the captain? Let me say it now "You gotta be kiddin" again! Subbies must have really dropped off.

No "Jnr" not the captain, just playing. Mick Lewis (ex Victoria/Australia) is captain. Hudson Snr going as non-playing coach. Adds this Subbies club to Broady and Preston which he also coached. Premiership player with Sunshine. Returns to the club he started at over 40 years ago so a good thing for him and hopefully the club.

ROY G BIV;360473 said:
U sure it wasn't footy training?

33 massive effort for 1st up. So where u reckon u blokes will finish this year?
Any thoughts on other teams in ur grade.
hackney boys playing or retired?

about 20 more than i was expecting.

I would say Waz will stay at s/hillside Dave still not 100% because of work but hopeful of getting some games out of him.

guess we are like all clubs and hoping 4 top 4 , and once you get there anything can happen.

Of the ten new players at training 6 would of been 21 and under which is what we have been targeting.

have a pom on board as well and if the kids we had last year can improve plus a couple of older experiance players we have back who no's.

But very hopeful

Wallop;360127 said:
What ever the big fella is thinking, please lord, let him play at a club where I still get to face him. Plenty of Experience, my experience is 3 half trackers an over, a flukey good one, and two you play back so he gets another over. Manning was past it 7 years ago, no runs, no wickets, no personality and one massive ego, why else didnt he get along with Waz???

From all reports is a good clubman, but once again if he is such a good clubman, why didnt he get along with Waz if the club thought that was the direction the club needed to head in??

Ash needs to follow in his footy coaching career and see that the good days are well and truly past him. Time for the big fella to organise a few BBQ's where he can point to his trophies and tell everybody how good he WAS

LOL.
Ash was/is a decent bloke.
Big ego - Yes. But always had time for the junior players when I was at FUCC.
FUCC is a good family orientated club. Few ****ers granted (I was one) but all clubs have them. I miss playing in the VTCA North Comp. I was a fat hack. Still am today.
:D

ROY G BIV;360473 said:

I don't think EK footy club gets 33 to footy training. Sounds like good signs for the cricket club anyway.

FatMan_fromthe_Valley;360225 said:
LOL.
FUCC is a good family orientated club. Few ****ers granted (I was one) but all clubs have them. I miss playing in the VTCA North Comp. I was a fat hack. Still am today.

Hey guys.. i am on here to try recruit someone down to Geelong for a game a cricket with the opportunity of getting a new job. I am from the Grovedale Cricket Club who have 2 flags in the last 6 years, the last winning one was 2 years ago. We ve also loast 2 premierships in that period to. The last this summer just gone by. I wont go into detail about the side, we can do that if anyones intersted in talking further. Theres also the opportunity of a job aswell. This is to manage a new sports store opening in the Westfeild shopping centre in Geelong. Experience is nt overly required but would be handy. Heres the chance to get a great secure job aswell as playing for one of Geelongs strong clubs. Please get back to me asap as this position will be filled. I am after a proven, quality cricketer.

LOL.

hey guys i cant put to much on here but let me know if anyones keen to play in Geelong with a successful club and great job offered

LOL.

i think i remember u r u the bloke who also delved into umpiring?
r and and Big ben the same bloke?
Now will i be right to guess from ur profiel that u live in LAtrobe Valley, irespective of that if u miss palyinh in NTH do u have any plans to come back, where u palying this year.

I know it's still very early but who are the teams to beat in NTH A + NTH division.

NTH Hoppers hwo r they looking.
will strathmore be back up the top.
Gr$$nval$ lost portou + courts if that's true, Innes+mcdonald will cove 'em just fine but will they challenge.

I reckon other NTH A promoted sides will be competitve at best.
Tulla may be exposed, parkville will battle, KP not sure how they'll go, westy so so?

DOutta, druids, S utd + how they + others i missed are shaping.

NTH A
St albans with they recruits seem to be the early favs.
Folks are also tipping F UTD to challenge thankls to inclusion of T Jeffrey.

what's the go with the rest.
MValley folks were saying they had courts,roach + AH import. But heard AH import is back @ Avo.
Anyone familiar with Taylor Lakes, any tips how a 3 time NWCA premiers will go in NTH A.
Who do u think will battle to stay up and who 'll challenge for the finals?

Again i know it's early and we'll probably revisit this, but worth finding oput what most think?

heard over the weekend that all of the spruiking at Abers re their recruits has amounted to nothing except for Ingleton taking the reins.

It would suggest that the drop to Nth B was a blessing in disguise

He who knows best;360338 said:
heard over the weekend that all of the spruiking at Abers re their recruits has amounted to nothing except for Ingleton taking the reins.

It would suggest that the drop to Nth B was a blessing in disguise

what happened to Green, have had aber guys here for months sying they got Green from Doutta?

So where is Green playing this year is he staying up in darwin?

blokes I was drinking with said they had no idea what was happening with Green and that the other guy, Khan had pulled out of coming on board prior to the first training session

ROY G BIV;360330 said:
I know it's still very early but who are the teams to beat in NTH A + NTH division.

NTH Hoppers hwo r they looking.
will strathmore be back up the top.
Gr$$nval$ lost portou + courts if that's true, Innes+mcdonald will cove 'em just fine but will they challenge.

I reckon other NTH A promoted sides will be competitve at best.
Tulla may be exposed, parkville will battle, KP not sure how they'll go, westy so so?

DOutta, druids, S utd + how they + others i missed are shaping.

NTH A
St albans with they recruits seem to be the early favs.
Folks are also tipping F UTD to challenge thankls to inclusion of T Jeffrey.

what's the go with the rest.
MValley folks were saying they had courts,roach + AH import. But heard AH import is back @ Avo.
Anyone familiar with Taylor Lakes, any tips how a 3 time NWCA premiers will go in NTH A.
Who do u think will battle to stay up and who 'll challenge for the finals?

Again i know it's early and we'll probably revisit this, but worth finding oput what most think?

We had our first training night on Friday.

Amazing turn out, 33 players about 10 new players plus around 5 or so past players returning to the club this year.

all different standed players which is good, very close to 5 senior sides for this coming year after only 3 last year.

great job by new coach and assit coach on getting alot of these players to training

7/564;360464 said:
We had our first training night on Friday.

Amazing turn out, 33 players about 10 new players plus around 5 or so past players returning to the club this year.

all different standed players which is good, very close to 5 senior sides for this coming year after only 3 last year.

great job by new coach and assit coach on getting alot of these players to training

ROY G BIV;360473 said:

about 20 more than i was expecting.

I would say Waz will stay at s/hillside Dave still not 100% because of work but hopeful of getting some games out of him.

guess we are like all clubs and hoping 4 top 4 , and once you get there anything can happen.

Of the ten new players at training 6 would of been 21 and under which is what we have been targeting.

have a pom on board as well and if the kids we had last year can improve plus a couple of older experiance players we have back who no's.

But very hopeful

ROY G BIV;360473 said:

I don't think EK footy club gets 33 to footy training. Sounds like good signs for the cricket club anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back