North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Gladyboy;352617 said:
Thats good to hear, I actually heard it from Tulla

Galdyboy

sound like we have lost one player only and according to Weapons it will be Beast.
Noddy has started training as have most of the first eleven from last year.

weapons05/06;352666 said:
so you think im him....hahaha...how is it sour grapes....???he got them back on the map in terms of wins and losses and just missed finals......they still owe him coin i am led to believe.......w.a.p

maybe you are either on the commitee and the people involved or the new coach........:eek:

weapons what is your problem,You sound like his player manager or father maybe.
Beast is not owed a single cent from CCC and in regards to wins and losses you must be kidding anyone would think that he was the only player to take the field each week.
Agree with second slip that we were lucky to pick up a couple of handy recruits last year and trust me it had nothing to do with peter berry it was more just being in the right place at the right time.
Beast is a good bloke and i get on really well with him and i am fairly sure that he would not like the crap you are spreading about him on this forum so how about you pull your head in .
You are a shit talker!!!!!

Stormer68;352671 said:
that is true weapons....bobby kunasevic is our new coach... i personally dont know much about him... yet to meet him, im sure i will at the AGM wednesday nite...i fully entrust the panel who selected our new coach and they have made the best decsion for our club 2 get the luscombe flag we're after!!

ALL the old blokes hangin them up hey???

News 2 me and them!!

Stormer I think you have made a great choice in Bobby K, he will be a great leader with the right group. He is a great thinker of the game and he will improve the way you guys prepare and play. Good luck to him as I know he will do well.

Guru14;352712 said:
Stormer I think you have made a great choice in Bobby K, he will be a great leader with the right group. He is a great thinker of the game and he will improve the way you guys prepare and play. Good luck to him as I know he will do well.

Hey Guru

You hit the nail on the head there mate "with the right group".
Bobby K, don't know you, never heard of you but if you've taken the job at SHCC hoping that you will have a group of players that will follow your instructions ect. FORGET IT. They had a great player(I'm tipping better than you) and excellent captain in Hackney last year - Ask yourself - why did he only last 1 year???????
Bobby K - The only way you'll succeed at SHCC is to bring 4-5 1's players with you.

cutoverslips46;352716 said:
Hey Guru

Bobby K, don't know you, never heard of you but if you've taken the job at SHCC hoping that you will have a group of players that will follow your instructions ect. FORGET IT. They had a great player(I'm tipping better than you) and excellent captain in Hackney last year - Ask yourself - why did he only last 1 year???????
Bobby K - The only way you'll succeed at SHCC is to bring 4-5 1's players with you.

Speaking of Hackney, Stormer is he playing this year??

cutoverslips46;352716 said:
Hey Guru

well considering waz wasnt coach last year and our coach in molly was a frindge player in the 1s being at the ripe old age of 41 i recon... we needed a captain of our 1s wen he was in the 2s....and waz was it...he hasnt even been coach of the club for a year u tosspot!

and to say that as a group we dont follow instruction.....the last 2 years under molly were the most disiplend we'v had at the club... the average age of our club is 22 and over the next 5-8 years the club is an exciting place to be at!! there isnt 2 many other clubs with as many young blokes as us is there... the 2nds played in the stringer GF.... i know its not luscombe but we must be doin something right!!

from what im told bob is 28 and will bridge the age (and experience) gap that is required for us to push into the top 4...

so worry about ur own club and dont question me and my teammates about our ability to follow instruction... u could have picked a varitey of reasons to say why our club hasnt been successful in the 1s last year.

waz will be playing with us this year NO DOUBT and wouldnt waste his time with the club in the off season if he wasnt...the boys all love him around the club and he'l be running his powerball comp again!!

so what players have you lost then stormer, what experiance has the new coach got to work with then for such a young side?

Stormer68;352728 said:
well considering waz wasnt coach last year and our coach in molly was a frindge player in the 1s being at the ripe old age of 41 i recon... we needed a captain of our 1s wen he was in the 2s....and waz was it...he hasnt even been coach of the club for a year u tosspot!

and to say that as a group we dont follow instruction.....the last 2 years under molly were the most disiplend we'v had at the club... the average age of our club is 22 and over the next 5-8 years the club is an exciting place to be at!! there isnt 2 many other clubs with as many young blokes as us is there... the 2nds played in the stringer GF.... i know its not luscombe but we must be doin something right!!

from what im told bob is 28 and will bridge the age (and experience) gap that is required for us to push into the top 4...

so worry about ur own club and dont question me and my teammates about our ability to follow instruction... u could have picked a varitey of reasons to say why our club hasnt been successful in the 1s last year.

waz will be playing with us this year NO DOUBT and wouldnt waste his time with the club in the off season if he wasnt...the boys all love him around the club and he'l be running his powerball comp again!!

Stormer - You obviously have passion for your club and I commend you for that. But please don't try and feed us crap.
1. The only reason why the 2nds made the finals(GF - AND GOT SMASHED) was that Hackney made 100 in the last H&A game in the 2's. By the clubs
2nds GF performance(and your personal finals performance) it sounds like the boy's really followed instructions and were disciplined(that's how you spell it you TOSSPOT). By playing the Clubs best player in the 2nds confirms the lack of leadership and that Club. Ask anyone and they will tell you that was a disgrace.
2. Pick any reason why the 1sts weren't successful last year? Stormer - I don't need to go looking for reason's, fact is every year your clubs performances are crap, lead by weak individuals who when challenged crumble like the proverbial.

Get some wins on the board, earn some respect before going looking for it.

oldman65;352711 said:
weapons what is your problem,You sound like his player manager or father maybe.
Beast is not owed a single cent from CCC and in regards to wins and losses you must be kidding anyone would think that he was the only player to take the field each week.
Agree with second slip that we were lucky to pick up a couple of handy recruits last year and trust me it had nothing to do with peter berry it was more just being in the right place at the right time.
Beast is a good bloke and i get on really well with him and i am fairly sure that he would not like the crap you are spreading about him on this forum so how about you pull your head in .
You are a shit talker!!!!!

hahahaha what have i started here.......hahaha he knows my number and can ring me anytime.........

who picked up peter berry???so he wasnt an asset to the club......?those players walked in off the street so yes you guys were lucky

now i know cricket teams cant win without 11 players der.......we were on the fizz on the w/e and i only tell what i get told........maybe a bit of exageration involved as well least it got the site up and running again........cricket talk inuendo's new coaches i know it all..........

anyways with taylors going to the vtca i hear they are going to merge with albion c.c then they will have a turf pitch as albion i hear are struggling at the minuite player wise..........now with all this happening why would i go to nwca and play against 2nd rate sides as taylors have done the 3 peat moving to higher ground (good on them) with all the (i wont be harsh)other teams still dreaming of what taylors have done the nwca are now in a rut they cant get out of......yes you can bag me at the end of the day i couldnt give a rats arse the comp is at its lowest point in years.......cheers......;)

hahahaha laterz

captaindaddy;352676 said:
in response to your post weapons - never thought you were him and about being owed coin i have no idea but find that very hard to believe. about CCC improving last season - was always going to happen with the playing personnel not that the coach/captain helped in that area lol. maybe CCC would have played in the final series if better cricketing decisions had been made on the field - so i have heard.

well arnt you a smart cookie........all the c.c.c players/commitee i do know some of them on here tell us beast was a good get great bloke and you go out and bag him...surely your the new coach....well maybe better results may have come if the selection criteria for the coach at the start of last season were spot on you wouldnt give a bloke a crack and them dump him after 1 year....so there is something going on within the walls of the c.c.c.....im pretty sure c.c.c finished last or near the bottom the year before last so the club made the right decision in my opinion not that i know anything about the club its just my opinion........

lets hope your not a elma fud........:confused:

no im not the coach and have never been a coach and i never have bagged any cricketing player - it is a hard gig as it is . . . in regards to criteria - i am sure every club has certain criteria to which they adhere to and especially when selecting a new coach so i am sure that would have been the case at CCC last season. anyway enough of this topic as it will go nowhere. i ham sure this seasons results will speak for themselves.:)

cutoverslips46;352735 said:
Stormer - You obviously have passion for your club and I commend you for that. But please don't try and feed us crap.
1. The only reason why the 2nds made the finals(GF - AND GOT SMASHED) was that Hackney made 100 in the last H&A game in the 2's. By the clubs
2nds GF performance(and your personal finals performance) it sounds like the boy's really followed instructions and were disciplined(that's how you spell it you TOSSPOT). By playing the Clubs best player in the 2nds confirms the lack of leadership and that Club. Ask anyone and they will tell you that was a disgrace.
2. Pick any reason why the 1sts weren't successful last year? Stormer - I don't need to go looking for reason's, fact is every year your clubs performances are crap, lead by weak individuals who when challenged crumble like the proverbial.

Get some wins on the board, earn some respect before going looking for it.

Mate your clutching at straws if the only thing you can come back at me with is my own personal finals performance (and I am the 1st person who could tell u it wasnt any good... infact i did get dropped for it!! thats cricket i've moved on and so should u!!) and the fact that im illiterate (and doesnt really care what the word looks like as long as you know what im saying)... I'm not feeding u crap its all facts!! i was refering to the club as a whole not just the 1s...

i'll go through all our sides for you and count for you how many players who are under 25 in that sides last game:
1s: Rd 14 7 out of 11 UNDER 25
2s: GF 9 out off 11 UNDER 25
3s: Rd 14 7 out of 11 UNDER 25
4s: SF 7 out of 11 UNDER 25
5s: Rd 14 8 out of 11 UNDER 25

So 38 of the 55 who represented our club in seniors are UNDER 25....

The Paco side we played against in the 2s GF had 3 players UNDER 25

In the whole Luscombe GF there was 7 out of the 22 the players UNDER 25

So i'll leave you to work out what Im getting at!!

Warren ONLY played in the 2nds that game because he had a wedding and COULD NOT PLAY BOTH WEEKS...and we have spoken about this on the old thread so get over it!!!

Obviously its a sore spot for you as ur side probally missed out at our expence and im sure ur club in the past has played one of or if not the best bats/bowlers in the 2nds, whether it be round 1 or 14...points are points doesnt matter what time of the year you get them!! surely you have been around cricket long enough and understand that!!

And surley you do realise that when you make finals you have to play in a semi final to make the GF in which we knocked off the team that finished ON TOP to get there.......some how i feel that your a Lakers or Gladdy 2nds player... and u dont mind the taste of sour grapes!!

If you want to go ahead 'Storm bashing' as i'll put it... be my guest whether it be this season the next or even 5 years time I can guarantee that we WILL have the last laugh!!

Oh and i hope my spelling is up to your standard and I reconmend you change your name to cutoverhackney!!!

gullyrat1;351942 said:
both good records on turf

Markham 7 or 8 club champions at Avondale as well as playing district firsts

Thomas 3 or 4 club champions at Yarriville sub district as well as playing district firsts.

dont think they will struggle.

One person who may struggle is Lee what has he done?

Sad day for the NWCA as the comp is a weaker place

Gullrat - How would you know how many club champions Markham & Thomas have won? Are you one of these geeks who need to be up to date with all the Stats?
And what have you ever done to think you can have a crack at Shane Lee who Captain/Coached a premiership last year?

Stormer68;352888 said:
Mate your clutching at straws if the only thing you can come back at me with is my own personal finals performance (and I am the 1st person who could tell u it wasnt any good... infact i did get dropped for it!! thats cricket i've moved on and so should u!!) and the fact that im illiterate (and doesnt really care what the word looks like as long as you know what im saying)... I'm not feeding u crap its all facts!! i was refering to the club as a whole not just the 1s...

i'll go through all our sides for you and count for you how many players who are under 25 in that sides last game:

Warren ONLY played in the 2nds that game because he had a wedding and COULD NOT PLAY BOTH WEEKS...and we have spoken about this on the old thread so get over it!!!

Obviously its a sore spot for you as ur side probally missed out at our expence and im sure ur club in the past has played one of or if not the best bats/bowlers in the 2nds, whether it be round 1 or 14...points are points doesnt matter what time of the year you get them!! surely you have been around cricket long enough and understand that!!

And surley you do realise that when you make finals you have to play in a semi final to make the GF in which we knocked off the team that finished ON TOP to get there.......some how i feel that your a Lakers or Gladdy 2nds player... and u dont mind the taste of sour grapes!!

If you want to go ahead 'Storm bashing' as i'll put it... be my guest whether it be this season the next or even 5 years time I can guarantee that we WILL have the last laugh!!

Oh and i hope my spelling is up to your standard and I reconmend you change your name to cutoverhackney!!!

Cutoverhackney - I like that.......
How long before you start posting how SHCC(Sh*thouse cricket club, LOL) are flying Pre-season ect.ect.
Stormer - word of advice - sshhhhh up until you have performances to back it up.
I might come down for a hit and show you blokes how it's done. When/where training start mate

captaindaddy;352853 said:
no im not the coach and have never been a coach and i never have bagged any cricketing player - it is a hard gig as it is . . . in regards to criteria - i am sure every club has certain criteria to which they adhere to and especially when selecting a new coach so i am sure that would have been the case at CCC last season. anyway enough of this topic as it will go nowhere. i ham sure this seasons results will speak for themselves.:)

yup well said lets move on;)

who agrees that roxy has the best juniors??
we have 8 players in the 1's (of last season) that are under 22
jake b
bradley lynch
nik Dimeski
harley short
nathan crane
jared salt
brett gibbs
as well as johnny k

cutoverslips46;352890 said:
Cutoverhackney - I like that.......
How long before you start posting how SHCC(Sh*thouse cricket club, LOL) are flying Pre-season ect.ect.
Stormer - word of advice - sshhhhh up until you have performances to back it up.
I might come down for a hit and show you blokes how it's done. When/where training start mate

Well mate I would LOVE dearly to tell you that we are off to a flyer of a pre-season but I cant coz we havnt started!!

so we're the sh*thouse cricket club now.... did you think up that all by yourself...

Good idea maybe you should come down to our training and show us how its done..... but benny green does come down during our pre-season to role the arm over...I'll give you a word of advice- he'll let loose on you!!

tell me...what club are you from...or even better tell me who you are...i'll personally deliver all our pre-season information to you!!

I mite even go buy you a sh*t bottle of wine...just to keep that sour grape taste in your mouth!!

Roxy26;352920 said:
jake b
bradley lynch
nik Dimeski
harley short
nathan crane
jared salt
brett gibbs
as well as johnny k

once they go past 16 or 17 the aint jnrs any more my friend......18 19 20 21 there are snr players......

young snr players maybe.......?

Roxy26;352920 said:
jake b
bradley lynch
nik Dimeski
harley short
nathan crane
jared salt
brett gibbs
as well as johnny k

couple of good young cricketers in this group but still have a long way to go and will only get better.
Have you blokes got a coach yet,i see in the local rag that you were looking for someone for 2 years

Stormer68;352888 said:

fair response stormer!
busy it work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back