North West Cricket Association 2010/11

Re: North West Cricket Association 2010/11

If the rumours r true at Gladdy- no campbell, no sheppard and no fitzpatrick the gladdy boys will b under the pump

laker's legend;410098 said:
hey gladdy boy , give us something !

campbell big loss if whisper's true . shepard retired , can you confirm ?
changing of the guard at gladdy ??

if ford play's will make huge difference to paco's fortunes .

burnside will be the whipping boys of the comp . will struggle .
roxy , hear they have picked up cpl handy players . wont make much difference . just not enough good players to get them over the line consistantly .

hey " bring it on " you sound familiar !

you dont play for gladdy do you ? you sound like a high order bat , dominated the last cpl years , with a distinct lack of length in the neck region and an appetite for jam / cream scones during the interval !

favourite sporting venue in world sport - the bulli track and not to mention an over size girth ??

hey boys , here's a topic - name a player who will go to another level and be a dominat player in the comp ? could help their respective team go all the way !

Dont underestimate Burnside if they werent good enough then they wouldnt be in that grade. They like to score runds quickly and their bowling is honest. One thing i learnt over the years never underestimate your opposition if you do they usually make you pay. All the best for the season.:)

i c that young ford pick in essendon 4ths, what a joke, should b at least starting in the 3rds.

geeshehot;410185 said:
i c that young ford pick in essendon 4ths, what a joke, should b at least starting in the 3rds.

Have heard that he might have some back problems at the moment.
May only bat early on ?

Sat
CCC def Burnside
KGG def GP
BP def PCC
SH def RP

Sun
BP def CCC
GP def SH
KGG def RP
PCC def PCC

laker's legend;410098 said:

roxy , hear they have picked up cpl handy players . wont make much difference . just not enough good players to get them over the line consistantly .

you dont play for gladdy do you ? you sound like a high order bat , dominated the last cpl years , with a distinct lack of length in the neck region and an appetite for jam / cream scones during the interval !

favourite sporting venue in world sport - the bulli track and not to mention an over size girth ??

hey boys , here's a topic - name a player who will go to another level and be a dominat player in the comp ? could help their respective team go all the way !

lakers legends i do not play for gladdy and i dont like jam donuts lol

sats games

campbellfield d burnside
tip rats d gladdy
storm d roxy
buckley park d pacoe

sunday games

buckley park d campbellfield
storm d gladdy
tip rats d roxy
pacoe d burnside

good luck to all teams
lakers legends will have to wait a few weeks to answer that question until i see who is really in each team
gladdy i will say fackler

some interesting results after the weekend glady 0-2 the storm and pacoe of to a flyer ,
hackney 84no erdo 107no hare 83no the same blokes again getting the job done for there sides

how are ya bring it on .

away with the miss's and kids over weekend . no cricket .
can you fill me in re. weekend results .

syd of to flyer , gladdy bad weekend , many new faces and some very interesting results .

as previously stated , syd just needed support , could have it . play burnside this sat , 3 zip and in pole position .
the rest will fight out remainder spots .

anyone at the paco / beavers game saterday ?

can someone shed any light on paco's innings . Hare batted at 4 and made 30 odd not out ??
is that right !

these not outs are begining to be laughable . Cameron if you are out there , making 400 runs with 7 not outs and a gold plated poly-resin trophy at the end of season doesnt fool anyone .

with new players , teams getting better and higher levels of preparation , the likes of paco and gladdy could be left behind .

interesting score card in campbellfield game . campbellfield with 6-7 imports , long term future ?

season hotting up , next 2-3 games will be critical . are we going to get more upsets ?
ohhhh yes !

and before anyone at paco gets narky with me , including Cameron , dont worry , you boys won flag last season so dont take my entry to personal . winners are grinners

how are ya bring it on .

syd of to flyer , gladdy bad weekend , many new faces and some very interesting results .

as previously stated , syd just needed support , could have it . play burnside this sat , 3 zip and in pole position .

can someone shed any light on paco's innings . Hare batted at 4 and made 30 odd not out ??
is that right !

these not outs are begining to be laughable . Cameron if you are out there , making 400 runs with 7 not outs and a gold plated poly-resin trophy at the end of season doesnt fool anyone .

with new players , teams getting better and higher levels of preparation , the likes of paco and gladdy could be left behind .

interesting score card in campbellfield game . campbellfield with 6-7 imports , long term future ?

season hotting up , next 2-3 games will be critical . are we going to get more upsets ?
ohhhh yes !

and before anyone at paco gets narky with me , including Cameron , dont worry , you boys won flag last season so dont take my entry to personal . winners are grinners

Think you will find that tripp bats 3 in one dayers and 4 in two dayers and vice versa for Cam mate, cause trippy scores a little quicker..Cam got not out on weekend as we passed their score.. also got a not out on sunday when in at 2/27 so not sure of ur criticism? Do you criticise erdman as well for batting 4 and getting a not out?
Where do you think he should bat lakers? Have you played against PVCCC?

As for paco beavers game, BPCC made 160 with 2 overs to spare, PVCCC where 2/155 and got them 5 down.. mars barron tripp best bowlers for paccoe, sayers batted fantastically and tripp and barron got away with some early hitting which set the win up..
New indian fella from bpcc bowled well from all reports..

Think you will find that tripp bats 3 in one dayers and 4 in two dayers and vice versa for Cam mate, cause trippy scores a little quicker..Cam got not out on weekend as we passed their score.. also got a not out on sunday when in at 2/27 so not sure of ur criticism? Do you criticise erdman as well for batting 4 and getting a not out?
Where do you think he should bat lakers? Have you played against PVCCC?

As for paco beavers game, BPCC made 160 with 2 overs to spare, PVCCC where 2/155 and got them 5 down.. mars barron tripp best bowlers for paccoe, sayers batted fantastically and tripp and barron got away with some early hitting which set the win up..
New indian fella from bpcc bowled well from all reports..

well you cant even compare the two erdo batted at 4 and made 107no buckley park where 2/24 when he walked in and at one stage 6/115 so if erdo didnt bat through they would have lost

how are ya bring it on .

is that right !

ohhhh yes !

i can fill you in from what i know mate
the storm have some handy players that they have added and wilson is back playing luscombe so there batting has improved alot the new bloke for storm opened and set the tone early whacking pitts back over hes head first ball of the game for 6 so storm will be right in the mix this year and maybe top 2
glady have alot out shepp and markham who is out until half way is a massive hole and they need other players to step up cause those 2 batsmen have carried them with the bat campbell was suppost to be out till xmas but he played sunday
tip rats had a good win sat but roxy beat them on sunday but the tip rats had 5 missing on sunday from there sat team including rambo the reports are catania has a knee injure from round one and could miss a few but they have picked up some handy players
pacoe 2 wins in the end beat buckley park with ease , ford didnt play and tripp didnt bowl , hare made 30no but the game dragged out in the last ten overs and pacoe wasnt in any hurry when they had the game rapped up
i have heard roxys bowling line up is alot better than last year and they have improved and should get some wins which is good for the comp
campbellfield also have picked up some players and will be a better side than last year they won easy round one and there bowling line up is there strength they had buckley park 6/115 and in with a real sniff
buckley park where disappointing sat 5 bats between them scored between 10 and 39 but know one went on and they where lucky to get out of jail on sunday as i said beeing 6/115 but erdo making 107no saved them again of hes own bat and picked up 2 wickets with the ball maybe there are a one man band , but they have a few to come in and if the others can jump on board they will be in the mix but that a big if ,

great 2 have the cricket back, however there will b some sore bodies after playing saturday and sunday.Some interesting results 2. By all reports S/Hillside r the team 2 beat, hackney of 2 a flyer and have some new recruits.Steady start from BP with erdo smashing them on sunday, however they cant beat paco.Pacco also of to a very good start with 2 wins, looks like i am gunna b wrong there, looks like they will b in the mix again.Tip Rats of 2 a flyer on satie but let them selves down on sunday, wat do we make of them, i dont no jury still out on them.The talk is gladdy, r they gone, lots of players out, r they coming back or not, the next 2 games will tell the story 4 them, they play pacco and S/H, lose them 2 and its all over 4 gladdy.Burnside look like they r gunna b the whipping boys and C/Field and roxy look like they have improve a little.

well you cant even compare the two erdo batted at 4 and made 107no buckley park where 2/24 when he walked in and at one stage 6/115 so if erdo didnt bat through they would have lost
Would have thought you could compare 2/24 and 2/27?
Either way its a moot point.. Obviously erdo batted really well and got you guys over the line.. Was similar for Harey for us against Burnside as we needed 6 an over for last 10 overs and got them with 4 to go thanks to a good innings from Harey and Cummings as well..just not sure why Harey batting at 4 being 32* and 83* over the weekend draws criticism for Lakers legend? Thats why I was asking..

And had look at stats last year, Hackney and Markham had as many not outs as Harey, so would have thought he deserved his comp average?
Obviously LL doesnt agree though..

Would have thought you could compare 2/24 and 2/27?
Either way its a moot point.. Obviously erdo batted really well and got you guys over the line.. Was similar for Harey for us against Burnside as we needed 6 an over for last 10 overs and got them with 4 to go thanks to a good innings from Harey and Cummings as well..just not sure why Harey batting at 4 being 32* and 83* over the weekend draws criticism for Lakers legend? Thats why I was asking..

And had look at stats last year, Hackney and Markham had as many not outs as Harey, so would have thought he deserved his comp average?
Obviously LL doesnt agree though..

lakers wasnt talking about the sunday game he was talking about batting at 4 and beeing 30no out the end of the innings

bob kunasevic......gun!!!

Back