North West Cricket Association 2010/11

mate ,
who ever you are , you can keep hanging shit on patchy .
all i will say he was one of the very few campbellfield players to have the gonads to get behind the pill .

judging by your social networking skills , no wonder CCC are struggling to attract players and virtually the entire ones team are ring in's .

who's laughing at who !

patchy for president !
Patchy hasn't got behind a pill all season champ...and even if he did he probably would have swallowed it, not got behind it.

CCC - might be struggling, but they will improve eventually...You'll always be a cock.

mate ,
who ever you are , you can keep hanging shit on patchy .
all i will say he was one of the very few campbellfield players to have the gonads to get behind the pill .

judging by your social networking skills , no wonder CCC are struggling to attract players and virtually the entire ones team are ring in's .

who's laughing at who !

patchy for president !

Not sure who this guy is bagging one of our players, but im sure he is not from CCC.

But i have a question for you Lakes, what constitutes a ring in? I thought they were called recruits?? Or is that just if they play for TLCC or GPCC???

Not sure who this guy is bagging one of our players, but im sure he is not from CCC.

But i have a question for you Lakes, what constitutes a ring in? I thought they were called recruits?? Or is that just if they play for TLCC or GPCC???

TLCC / GPCC ?

they are in the same position as CCC !

paying players , guys rolling up with 5 mates on a saturday , same thing .
end result same - death !

slipper you've been around , you tell me how many cricket / football clubs have fallen over in the last 20 years ?

band aid fixes are only temp.
hard yards , juniors and some pain is whats required . ohhhhhh and dont forget the ability to think outside the square and identify your redicament and have the conviction / balls to go down that path .

TLCC / GPCC ?

they are in the same position as CCC !

paying players , guys rolling up with 5 mates on a saturday , same thing .
end result same - death !

slipper you've been around , you tell me how many cricket / football clubs have fallen over in the last 20 years ?

band aid fixes are only temp.
hard yards , juniors and some pain is whats required . ohhhhhh and dont forget the ability to think outside the square and identify your redicament and have the conviction / balls to go down that path .

I dont disagree, but we are not exactely in a growth area, and i can tell you as the president of the club nowhere near as many blokes are getting paid as some might think!!

I agree we have a lot of guys in our 1st eleven recruited from the same place and bought down to the club by the same guys, but that shouldnt mean we dont pick them if they are the best players we have available to us!

I dont disagree, but we are not exactely in a growth area, and i can tell you as the president of the club nowhere near as many blokes are getting paid as some might think!!

I agree we have a lot of guys in our 1st eleven recruited from the same place and bought down to the club by the same guys, but that shouldnt mean we dont pick them if they are the best players we have available to us!

slipper
point taken ..
there are some places that are difficult to attrack young players .
the bonus for the nwca is we have these guys playing and applying there own unique style , different and good for the competition . i hope they embrace the club and continue there craft within the nwca .

money !!

all this hear say is laughable . many people like to deal in perceptions , i deal in reality and the reality is most wouldnt have a clue who's getting coin and who isnt . all to there own . a major part of the perception is actually created by those who get coin . the ego gets involved , they sprook to friends and they inflate the figures . end of day the cash provided to most in the nwca is petty cash , basically petrol money .

will your boys beat the once all mighty glady this weekend ??

slipper
point taken ..
the bonus for the nwca is we have these guys playing and applying there own unique style , different and good for the competition . i hope they embrace the club and continue there craft within the nwca .

money !!

all this hear say is laughable . many people like to deal in perceptions , i deal in reality and the reality is most wouldnt have a clue who's getting coin and who isnt . all to there own . a major part of the perception is actually created by those who get coin . the ego gets involved , they sprook to friends and they inflate the figures . end of day the cash provided to most in the nwca is petty cash , basically petrol money .

I would like to think we will get the 160 runs needed! We have certainly had the better of the conditions so no excuse if we dont get up! But Gladdy are still a very proud club so it wont be easy by any stretch!

slipper
point taken ..

money !!

I deal in reality as well - and the reality is that your just a cock Lakers.

I deal in reality as well - and the reality is that your just a cock Lakers.

hey
patchy wanna be ,

not sure how to take that compliment . like i said in my earlier thread if you weak pr*cks had as much go as the real patchy
you wouldnt be in the predicament your in . what is even more amusing is that a weak #%@# like yourself ( i know who you are ) can actually hang shit on anyone . soft as butter , spine made from fairy floss and a heart the size of a bees anal passage .
and you'd know what an anal passage looks like !

hey
patchy wanna be ,

not sure how to take that compliment . like i said in my earlier thread if you weak pr*cks had as much go as the real patchy
you wouldnt be in the predicament your in . what is even more amusing is that a weak #%@# like yourself ( i know who you are ) can actually hang shit on anyone . soft as butter , spine made from fairy floss and a heart the size of a bees anal passage .
and you'd know what an anal passage looks like !
Who is he LL?

Does he play for CCC?

how are you slipper

name the boof head !
that is a big no no . it would be like declaring someone a " homosexual " before they come out the closet .
all i will say he does play for CCC ..

Ive just found out who it is and im sorry to say its one of Patchy's team mates in the 2nds!Not a good look for our club!

Merry Christamas and Happy New Year.

5 Rounds left in the new year.

5 rounds / 9 weekends . most likely scenario , we'l play 4-5 weekends only . wont be rain , but heat . the way this bizzare season has panned out wouldnt surprise me one bit !

the rumour mill has been very busy over the last cpl weeks .
there is a whisper that a " D. Brown " , a well known cricket identity in the north/west region , could be finishing year of with the all conquering tip rats !

if there is a " rat " on line , can you please confirm .

if rumours are correct that would put the tip rats as clear cut favourites .

there is also a rumour that a top order bat from the rabble at gladdy park had a run in with another player during xmas festivities with several punches exchanged . wont mention names , but initials are JM . has a canny resemblance to John Daley .
have the wheels totally fallen off at the once all conquering parkers .

5 rounds / 9 weekends . most likely scenario , we'l play 4-5 weekends only . wont be rain , but heat . the way this bizzare season has panned out wouldnt surprise me one bit !

the rumour mill has been very busy over the last cpl weeks .
there is a whisper that a " D. Brown " , a well known cricket identity in the north/west region , could be finishing year of with the all conquering tip rats !

if there is a " rat " on line , can you please confirm .

if rumours are correct that would put the tip rats as clear cut favourites .

there is also a rumour that a top order bat from the rabble at gladdy park had a run in with another player during xmas festivities with several punches exchanged . wont mention names , but initials are JM . has a canny resemblance to John Daley .
have the wheels totally fallen off at the once all conquering parkers .

Is D.Brown = Darrell Brown the former West Indies and Keilor and Current Airport West Player? Playing this season with Airport West in the VTCA, so needs a clearance and clearance closed 31st December 2010 for the 2010-11 season so I hope the tip rats have a clearance for him. If he does go to the tip rats, hand them the flag now, no one, no one will stop him!

Gladdy Park players will kiss and make, once again, happened too many times.

Is D.Brown = Darrell Brown the former West Indies and Keilor and Current Airport West Player? Playing this season with Airport West in the VTCA, so needs a clearance and clearance closed 31st December 2010 for the 2010-11 season so I hope the tip rats have a clearance for him. If he does go to the tip rats, hand them the flag now, no one, no one will stop him!

Gladdy Park players will kiss and make, once again, happened too many times.

I wouldnt bother with anything that comes out of Lakers he couldnt lie straight in bed, I dont bother even dispelling any rumours that he starts about us on here as he is yet to get one right

I wouldnt bother with anything that comes out of Lakers he couldnt lie straight in bed, I dont bother even dispelling any rumours that he starts about us on here as he is yet to get one right

so what you saying is that Lakers is basically right :)

Looks like a wet day on Saturday, not another washout???

Back