North West Cricket Association 2010/11

Pretty quiet on here boys!

What is everyones tips for this round and final four predictions in order? Ill start.

Round 12 predictions:

Buckley to beat PVC
KGG over Gladdy
SH easily over RP
CCC to beat BSCC

Top 4 predictions

SHCC
CCC
KGG
BPCC just in front of PVCC

Pretty quiet on here boys!

What is everyones tips for this round and final four predictions in order? Ill start.

Round 12 predictions:

Buckley to beat PVC
KGG over Gladdy
SH easily over RP
CCC to beat BSCC

Top 4 predictions

SHCC
CCC
KGG
BPCC just in front of PVCC

My Tips for Round 12
Pascor Vale to defeate Buckley Park
Gladstone Park to defeate Kealba easily
Sydenham to defeate Roxy
Burnside Springs to defeate CCC, the new captain coach to lead the way once again.

Final 4 will be
SHCC
CCC
KGG
PVC

Re: North West Cricket Association 2010/11

time to talk cricket now not long to go
glady boy i dont know what your on but the storm to finish on top and glady to miss finals ,
the storm have picked up know one for the new season
glady might start a little slow but know chance of missing finals
tip rats have picked up some players from keilor
roxy have picked some up from moreland so hopefully they will be better this year
pacoe will be the same hard to beat again
campbellfield have picked up a few indians who can play a bit
who knows about burnside
buckley park have picked up 5 players some that have returned and some new

my ladder
pascoe vale
buckley park
glady park
tip rats

storm
campbellfield
roxy
burnside

Reflection. Glady boy spot on 1 point
Bring it on 0 points needs more pracice

Hi Weapons,
My little Cafe has taken a big hit this year. Council renovating the ground means no home games for 8 weeks. Jump onto eBay and buy from me to help me out. My user name is jamimishke. Thank god we're back this week. Come down for a meal. Chicken Schnitzel with chips and salad $7.50, just an easy meal to start with.Plus all the normal healthy stuff, hot dogs with melted cheese and other goodies, snack boxes of nuggets, spring rolls,seafood packs all with chips. Or a chocolate bar and a bag of twisties washed down with a beer or softy.

Can't believe how quick the season has gone this year only a couple more games then finals.
Read a bit of what's been happening and those that know me would know I haven't said a word about this site to the hierarchy but have to agree with the bos, allot of people have been told to stay off here as it has caused trouble with their clubs and their Assoiations.The rumour mill was in overdrive last year and cost 2 Associations dearly.Pity some people still post absolute crap and they know it's not true.Great forum to debate on here but deliberately lying has hurt allot of people this past year.

Congrats to Buckley Park on winning the Luscombe-Gibbs one day Final they are in top one day form this year so Glady Boy is on the mail.It was a great game and the Red and Black day was fantastic with our boy Clint MacKay relaxing and chatting to everyone while recovering and taking time out from his Australian Duties. He's still just such a cutie.
I Will try and post menus each Friday Night just for you weapons but it's a bit hard at the moment. Just can't wait to get back into my Cafe on Saturday. Good luck to all for the rest of the season.:D

PS LOVE THE TEXT COLORS BOYS:cool:

Hi all,

Been reading this site and enjoying the entertainment it provided has been immense, so I decided to sign up...

As I live out that way I was considering joining Clarkefield next year. I didn't see much on them in the forums..

Can anyone give me a heads up as to what they are like etc.....

Thanks

Hi all,

Been reading this site and enjoying the entertainment it provided has been immense, so I decided to sign up...

As I live out that way I was considering joining Clarkefield next year. I didn't see much on them in the forums..

Can anyone give me a heads up as to what they are like etc.....

Thanks

They are not in A grade which is why they dont get discussed on here

Ohhh ok...

didn't realise there were 2 grades. Sorry new to the comp....

So B'grade doesn't really get a mention round these parts....

Are the clarkefield boys a good bunch of blokes??

Cracking last round coming up can CCC hold on against the tiprats or will BP take 4th spot with what should be an easy win against Roxy. One would think Syd would be a bit nervous about playing Buckley in the semi after losing the one day GF.

Cracking last round coming up can CCC hold on against the tiprats or will BP take 4th spot with what should be an easy win against Roxy. One would think Syd would be a bit nervous about playing Buckley in the semi after losing the one day GF.

what about gladdy if they win outright they will get into 4th if ccc get beat and buckley park only get 6 points

what about gladdy if they win outright they will get into 4th if ccc get beat and buckley park only get 6 points

YES what abt gladdy !

a cracker finish to disaster season approaching .

i agree " bring it on " , what abt gladdy ??

hey gladdy boy , dont tell me you keeping a lid on things ! thats not the gladdy way ! i know deap down you boys already arranged post gf celebrations .

who will grab that final spot in the 4 !

CCC getting shakey at pointy end of season . is the prospect of playing finals taking its toll on a team that has experienced limited success over the years ?
can the BEAVERS maintain momentum . has winning the " one day " final given them a second wind ? can they carry that momentum to the end ?
what abt the GLADDY boys . still need other results to fall their way but back in the hunt after disasterous season !

i still think there are many " TWISTS AND TURNS " left and dont be surprised with further shock results .

disappointed by GPCC - chucking the toys out the pram and walking off and forfeiting the game after an immense amount of personal abuse at the opposition and the umpires...pretty poor spineless effort really. I thought that they would have had more guts than spitting the dummy. looking forward to the umpires report on this one!

disappointed by GPCC - chucking the toys out the pram and walking off and forfeiting the game after an immense amount of personal abuse at the opposition and the umpires...pretty poor spineless effort really. I thought that they would have had more guts than spitting the dummy. looking forward to the umpires report on this one!

Abuse went both ways from what I have been told but in saying that walking off is shit black day for our club

there was no personal abuse directed at any batsman but the GP bats were very keen (led by their captain) to verbally abuse the BSU bowlers whilst the batsmen that were out racially abused some of our team whilst also laughing at the umpire when he was hit by the ball...but that is by the by - agree with you - black day for your club

What a shambles the Burnside Springs and Gladdy Park turned out to be. So what happened in this game, what caused both sides to declare a innings, were both sides in on the result and could not be bothered to turn up next week on day 2

not at all mate - Burnside went past the GP target with 18 overs left in the day wanting to bat on and play next week, and GP walked off the pitch, refusing to bowl another ball and saying they wouldn't be coming back next week so they were forfeiting the game. BSUCC didn't declare once and wanted to carry on. It was disgusting behaviour mate to walk off the pitch halfway through an innings because they were not going to get the outright. Very disrespectful

not at all mate - Burnside went past the GP target with 18 overs left in the day wanting to bat on and play next week, and GP walked off the pitch, refusing to bowl another ball and saying they wouldn't be coming back next week so they were forfeiting the game. BSUCC didn't declare once and wanted to carry on. It was disgusting behaviour mate to walk off the pitch halfway through an innings because they were not going to get the outright. Very disrespectful

so basically Gladdy Park said if we cant get in the finals we not playing anymore? What a bunch of sooks!!

The worse thing is I would have backed them to reverse te outright no faith in themselves....shit effort

oh no, that's not good for th comp. Let's give Gladdy a chance to explain exactly what happened as no-one in their right mind just takes their team off the ground because they lost. Must be more to it.

th
oh no, that's not good for th comp. Let's give Gladdy a chance to explain exactly what happened as no-one in their right mind just takes their team off the ground because they lost. Must be more to it.

there isnt anymore to it gladdy got passed and walked off the ground and that was it the stupid thing is that if ccc get beat and buckley park dont make 200 this week gladdy could still have made it if they played on and won outright with 6 points

Back