North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;344956 said:
Good on ya MMVCA your loss champa we couldnt give a toss, pity all the good players are coming to our comp. While you were voting you will never guess where we were. hehehe:p

Playing on plastic with a two piece ball - kiddies cricket

Ifya Adballs;344962 said:

better than your green top wickets, under prepare and just shit wickets, u r better of joining channel 10 and play beach cricket.

voodoo;344967 said:
better than your green top wickets, under prepare and just shit wickets, u r better of joining channel 10 and play beach cricket.

I must have missed the press release where the ICC announced that all test cricket will now be played on plastic. Obviously synthetic is where the real cricket is played, only a matter of time before district clubs start ripping up the turf....

mmvca;344950 said:
Our comp voted against the merger, so Gladyboy, GFY!

Good on ya MMVCA your loss champa we couldnt give a toss, pity all the good players are coming to our comp. While you were voting you will never guess where we were. hehehe:p

Not Just Empty Words;344978 said:
I must have missed the press release where the ICC announced that all test cricket will now be played on plastic. Obviously synthetic is where the real cricket is played, only a matter of time before district clubs start ripping up the turf....

just a matter of time when your comp goes to hard wickets because of the water restrictions, u will b spewing.

Gladyboy;344956 said:

The saddest thing abt the MMVCA is that us hard wicket players would beat you on any surface. We play combined games against turf comps and beat them on there own surface. And you comp is a laughing stock from what i have heard.

Ifya Adballs;344962 said:

NWCA VET;345031 said:
The saddest thing abt the MMVCA is that us hard wicket players would beat you on any surface. We play combined games against turf comps and beat them on there own surface. And you comp is a laughing stock from what i have heard.

It's a sad day really. No sooner has the vote been cast and we have one of our mmvca board members making stupid comments. At this rate we will be the laughing stock as VET predicted, THAT IS IF WE ARE'NT ALREADY:eek:

Thinking seriously about coming back to NWCA as my club may not make it through the next year or two.The turf is cracking up and the council don't give a s#@# as we don't have the strenghth in numbers to fight for what we need. Last night could have changed all that the bigger the better.

At least you guys have a full board that actually looks after it's clubs. Even though Matt, Brett and Dave helped out Terry Scott was the man who spent the last 2 years dedicated to this to make sure we had the biggest, best and most admired comp all rolled into one. He must be commended for his tireless efforts along with the board.

Gladyboy might have to have a chat with you soon:)

voodoo;344967 said:

weapons05/06;343801 said:
i have heard this rumor.......

a former great of the albion c.c is down at lakes because his son is playing there..........and from the horses mouth this was the case.......

albion lakes.......hahaha

weapons05/06
hear a rumour that you have put your hand up for a capt/coaching job within the NWCA.
Only clubs that would be seriously looking now would have to be
Pacco
Kealba
BP
Roxy
could weapons be opening the batting for a NWCA club next season?

Not Just Empty Words;344978 said:

just a matter of time when your comp goes to hard wickets because of the water restrictions, u will b spewing.

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

12thman;345083 said:
It's a sad day really. No sooner has the vote been cast and we have one of our mmvca board members making stupid comments. At this rate we will be the laughing stock as VET predicted, THAT IS IF WE ARE'NT ALREADY:eek:

Thinking seriously about coming back to NWCA as my club may not make it through the next year or two.The turf is cracking up and the council don't give a s#@# as we don't have the strenghth in numbers to fight for what we need. Last night could have changed all that the bigger the better.

At least you guys have a full board that actually looks after it's clubs. Even though Matt, Brett and Dave helped out Terry Scott was the man who spent the last 2 years dedicated to this to make sure we had the biggest, best and most admired comp all rolled into one. He must be commended for his tireless efforts along with the board.

Well Said 12th man!

NWCA VET;345031 said:

weapons05/06;343801 said:
i have heard this rumor.......

a former great of the albion c.c is down at lakes because his son is playing there..........and from the horses mouth this was the case.......

albion lakes.......hahaha

weapons05/06
hear a rumour that you have put your hand up for a capt/coaching job within the NWCA.
Pacco
Kealba
BP
Roxy

Have all the Gladdy players had their fish bones taken out of their throats yet??? Baahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

oldman65;345095 said:
weapons05/06
Pacco
Kealba
BP
Roxy

i am snooping around but yeah none of them...........;)

12thman;345083 said:

Well Said 12th man!

weapons05/06;345165 said:

Well it must be the Storm cos I know its not us and Im pretty sure you and Taylors decided last year that it wasnt meant to be:D

Gladyboy;345188 said:
Well it must be the Storm cos I know its not us and Im pretty sure you and Taylors decided last year that it wasnt meant to be:D

not them either........;)

and the taylors decision was a good 1 for me........lol they won the granny and we missed finals for 1st time in 5 years........

Have all the Gladdy players had their fish bones taken out of their throats yet??? Baahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

oldman65;345095 said:
weapons05/06
Pacco
Kealba
BP
Roxy

weapons05/06;345165 said:

jika jika;345192 said:
how many comps are you snooping around. Everywhere I read your in for a coaching job.

keep reading then you might find even more.......

nah not a bloke who goes around chasing coin cause with my credentials i probably dont deserve a heap of coin which is fair enough just gotta find the right job that suits me the best....if not i will stay where i am....im passionate about coaching and i love the game........

cheers

Gladyboy;345188 said:

not them either........;)

and the taylors decision was a good 1 for me........lol they won the granny and we missed finals for 1st time in 5 years........

weapons05/06;345316 said:
keep reading then you might find even more.......

nah not a bloke who goes around chasing coin cause with my credentials i probably dont deserve a heap of coin which is fair enough just gotta find the right job that suits me the best....if not i will stay where i am....im passionate about coaching and i love the game........

cheers

Is this going to happen every year post season you drop hints that you may be coaching and end up staying where you are, I hope not because it will get very old very fast.

4's n 6's;345486 said:
Rohan Keats is all bark and no bite

Kindest Regards

4's n 6's

Love him or hate him he has done alot for us and every club would love to have him. After all he bought Markham and Dervis to the club won a flag, since then has recruited Pitts boys x ? and Fitzy not to mention this years recruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back