Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Dear Pig, we don't wan't any district teams, sorry I meant DVCA teams on our site.
You made it clear that you didn't want to have anything to do with us because we are scum ect.
The funny thing is all the "power" Clubs used to play in this scum comp, Epping, Lalor Stars, Cumrea
Mernda ect. So I can't see why you care about our crap comp. By the way with the HDCA clubs coming over
I think in my opnion that our comp from your "Money Shield" down has the DVCA well and truly covered.
Let's not forget what Rivergum did to your best! So I think we are doing pretty well for a local comp that
doesn't have to play interstate every weekend for a game. I hope you have the suck ses you deserve in Barclay,
I meant District one's.

The funny thing is all the "power" Clubs used to play in this scum comp, Epping, Lalor Stars, Cumrea
Mernda ect.

No "power" clubs mentioned there mate... The strong clubs are DC, NEW, Bundoora et al. Camrea are a rabble... you can have them back.. at least then there might be a club capable of breaking the Rosebank monopoly...

$$$$$moneybank is $$$$moneybank, they will come to a
screetching halt. Let's Talk about Rivergum that smashed everyone that was put
in front of them or don't you like that story??

$$$$$moneybank is $$$$moneybank, they will come to a
screetching halt. Let's Talk about Rivergum that smashed everyone that was put
in front of them or don't you like that story??
Are you referring to that glorified hit and giggle mid week comp that very few clubs in DVCA take seriously ?

Hi Serge, get off! Why do you care about NMCA??
Rivergum won the hit and giggle, yes! They hit and giggled
everyone that was put in front of them.
THIS IS AN "NMCA" Forum! we don't care about anyone else so I just can't
understand this ridiculous facination you have with us, in that you being so much better than us and all.

RCC very happy to win the T20s for the second time in 3 years unfortunately couldnt win the one we really want again (congratulations to rosebank), will be back giving it a crack again next season.
ps. we appreciate the support but we'd rather you kept us out of your rather pointless arguement

Back