Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

This thread has been pulled before and it can be pulled again.

Think before you post something which may be seen as insulting or abusive. We don't want to stifle banter but at the same time there are certain things that cross the boundary of what is acceptable.

Remember, this is a PG-13 rated forum, read by a wide variety of ages from a range of backgrounds. If you wouldn't feel comfortable saying what you intend to post to your mother/grandmother, chances are it's not going to be acceptable here.

I also take any abuse of the moderation team extremely seriously, especially as they are volunteers who give up their time for free in order to help this site run as smoothly as possible. They have a thankless job, made all the more difficult by the nature of a number of the forums here.

If you think you have been unfairly infracted or punished then you should be contacting me, not arguing with the moderator.

Walk it Out;356539 said:
Yes that's what i was told, has anybody else heard this? also has any other teams submitted to NMCA?

No applications from North Heidelberg.

I urge the moderators to pull this thread again and never let it return.
It is no wonder the NMCA has such a bad name. All the dregs of the comp getting on here posting rubbish and unsubstantiated lies.

Brains;357919 said:
I urge the moderators to pull this thread again and never let it return.
It is no wonder the NMCA has such a bad name. All the dregs of the comp getting on here posting rubbish and unsubstantiated lies. Pack of imbeciles.

Bad name ?
How ?

any news on signings and departures?? season is 2 months away now, im sure most deals have been done. Northcote united done any shopping?? Keon Park?? lalor benefited out of the merger?? what about jack quick..rivergum added to there list?? any of the newcomers going to be a threat in B grade??

Heard That smith whiting is looking to move on from baseballers, keon park have lost L.Mckenna and J.Russo, and apparently cobras picked up a couple players.

Parker 787;358171 said:
Heard That smith whiting is looking to move on from baseballers, keon park have lost L.Mckenna and J.Russo, and apparently cobras picked up a couple players.

Smith Whiting is moving to Northcote United!

I dont know if you guys are familiar with the Holy Trinity 4s side but they have made some terrific recruitment's in the off season these include Roche from Coburg United, Goss (talented rookie), and Porcaro who they have got from Italy.
Kimpton will continue to captain, and dont be surprised if they take the flag and wagner tops the runs for the league.

Mmm Delicious..;358560 said:
I dont know if you guys are familiar with the Holy Trinity 4s side but they have made some terrific recruitment's in the off season these include Roche from Coburg United, Goss (talented rookie), and Porcaro who they have got from Italy.
Kimpton will continue to captain, and dont be surprised if they take the flag and wagner tops the runs for the league.

i heard a vicious rumour that G. Wagner is possibly THE best batsman-bowler to come out of Northcote these days
Trinity are lucky.

i dunno about THE best, but he certainly is up there with the Perera and Jesensek.
The lad can play, dont give him too much credit though, does like a friday night out

Mmm Delicious..;358572 said:
i dunno about THE best, but he certainly is up there with the Perera and Jesensek.
The lad can play, dont give him too much credit though, does like a friday night out

i hear he smashes 6 packs while batting and till makes a better average than Bradman

English pro cricketer looking for a club this summer in Australia.
Has 1700 runs @ 81 & 37 wickets @ 12 in 3 years in the DDCA
England u/19 Representative currently with a County contract playing 1stx1 cricket untill inj this year.
26 years old.

After

Part time job
Air fares
Accomadation
& some renumeration

Great pick up for anyone on the verge of finals or just off the mark to winning that elusive premiership.
Contact Brett baernst35@hotmail.com

brett;358717 said:
English pro cricketer looking for a club this summer in Australia.
Has 1700 runs @ 81 & 37 wickets @ 12 in 3 years in the DDCA
England u/19 Representative currently with a County contract playing 1stx1 cricket untill inj this year.
26 years old.

After

Part time job
Air fares
Accomadation
& some renumeration

Great pick up for anyone on the verge of finals or just off the mark to winning that elusive premiership.
Contact Brett baernst35@hotmail.com

Gee wiz! With Camera and Rosebank gone players are having to advertise to get some coin. Tough economic times are even hitting the mercenaries.:eek:
Surely Baseballers and Socials have already sent their emails to this fella:rolleyes:

Wispers;358900 said:
Gee wiz! With Camera and Rosebank gone players are having to advertise to get some coin. Tough economic times are even hitting the mercenaries.:eek:
Surely Baseballers and Socials have already sent their emails to this fella:rolleyes:

I have googled this bloke and he is a deadset cabbage

Back