One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

Jolldo87

One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

mmum2om4.jpg
VS
nnuy3.jpg

The Nairobi Nuggets must win to take the game to a third and final match. If the Magic win they are through to the grand final to face the Kings.

Last Time they Met:
Code:
MADRID MAGIC         306/4     50.0 overs
NAIROBI NUGGETS      267       43.4 overs

Madrid Magic won by 39 runs

Man of the match: Quinzate1

Madrid Magic to select the pitch

Pitch to be selected by 11:59 pm (Australian EST) Thursday January 1
Teams to be selected by 10:00 pm (Australian EST) Friday January 2​

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Quick rebound to destroy the Magic in this one, Nuggets

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Lets go Magic.

Lets go 2 from 2, it's simple, win this and we're through, they cannot get any momentum and go back to their patch and make this series go down to the final game.

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Come one Magic let's strike while the iron's hot and wrap up this finals series.

If we win this do we skip the third game?

Yep, if we win this there is no need for the third game (at least I believe we don't have to play it).

Dirk Kuyt;302320 said:
Yep, if we win this there is no need for the third game (at least I believe we don't have to play it).

And Biggie supplies the female talent. :D

Biggie;302325 said:
And Biggie supplies the female talent. :D

Where do you get all the females =O?

The brothel.

If you're too young you miss out.

Cookies and milk for Edge. :p

Santa wont be too happy with Edge. Stealing his milk and cookies.

On a completely unrelated note; Edge misses out because he's so young he still believes in Santa :D

Dirk Kuyt;302334 said:
Santa wont be too happy with Edge. Stealing his milk and cookies.

On a completely unrelated note; Edge misses out because he's so young he still believes in Santa :D

HOw dare you say Santa is fake curse you :(

But do I get to play if Santa brings me some **cough perfromance enhancing*cough*cough*drugs*cough* Powerade and Beer to power the team :D

Biggie;302327 said:
The brothel.

If you're too young you miss out.

Cookies and milk for Edge. :p

What has cookies and milk got to do with a prost.......er..i mean Brothel?

You know what I was thinking...

Probably get a pitch in tonight or whenever LJP is around... so we can both name teams and then have a game tomorrow night. Just a thought?

Dirk Kuyt;302338 said:
You know what I was thinking...

Probably get a pitch in tonight or whenever LJP is around... so we can both name teams and then have a game tomorrow night. Just a thought?

A very smart thought.

So what are we playing on capt?

A pitch.

Dirk Kuyt;302344 said:

Care to elaborate?

maybe what kind of pitch and i mean excellent,normal,or bad

NOT EFFIN TURF OR ARTIFICIAL >:O

Yeah, synthetic. The old stuff too.

Dirk Kuyt;302348 said:
Yeah, synthetic. The old stuff too.

*take it easy Edge....deep Breaths......*

Edge;302349 said:

*take it easy Edge....deep Breaths......*

Make sure you do that before each ball you face in the second final.

Just calm yourself down, concentrate and smash them all to the boundary.

Back