One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Dirk Kuyt;303146 said:
Yeah Biggie, bro!

What are you doing to him? Don't keep him in the dark, everyone knows he's scared of the dark...

I cannot believe you Biggie, bro! Keeping him in the dark!

Dear God (Biggie). Please do not pick grapedo for the Test SF, so we can all laugh at him!

wtf ?

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

grapedo;303137 said:
Biggie What are you doing to me mate ?
you seem to be keeping me in the dark about everything lately :(

No I do not.

Review your PM @|

Biggie;303161 said:
He is taking the piss.

Extracting the urine I am not.

Why so serious?... why so serious?...

Due to public outcry, the one day Grand Final will only be one game.

Jolldo87;303253 said:
Due to public outcry, the one day Grand Final will only be one game.

Actually Jolldo, I have an idea.

If the Magic win the first one, it's a 1 game series, but if we lose the first match, then it becomes best of 3?

How about it :D

Dirk Kuyt;303254 said:
Actually Jolldo, I have an idea.

If the Magic win the first one, it's a 1 game series, but if we lose the first match, then it becomes best of 3?

How about it :D

Well I like it just gotta convine Jolldo now *riffles through a wad of cash* ;)

Flawed Genius;302927 said:
Bad luck guys.. a damn shame considering how we played in the real season.
Sweetheart this is the real season. All the other games were just the warm up games, finals where it counts.

Good to see us get through.

boncer34;303399 said:
Sweetheart this is the real season. All the other games were just the warm up games, finals where it counts.

Good to see us get through.

Fair point. Gotta get here in the first place though

broom-2-773337.jpg

Pictures speak a 1000 words :)

Niiice. It was a good, quick sweep.

Hmm, this wasn't the result I was hoping to return to.

Good effort from the bowlers and well done to the openers but the middle order was poor. We'll learn from this, not the end we were hoping for but there's always next season.

mmmmmmm same here cap just got back from O.G.......

interesting............

good bowling bowlers batsmen again let us down............

on to the real stuff..........

Great to be back boys,Very good win!!!!!

Welcome back Wizz. It was a good win.

Back