One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Lets go Magic, make it 2 from 2 and shut these clowns (Especially Weapon:p) down.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Happy New Year Breeno. Celebrate in style with a century?

cmon magic the sooner you beat these guys the sooner we beat you so you better win.:D

grapedo;302513 said:
cmon magic the sooner you beat these guys the sooner we beat you so you better win.:D

Dude wat are you talking about you didnt even make it to the od finals.

Magic to go 2 from 2 here, count on it.

Quinz, I like you. So I'm not going to laugh at your suggestion.

Quinzate1;302522 said:
Magic to go 2 from 2 here, count on it.

Best post all day. Short, sweet and true.

Dirk Kuyt;302426 said:
Happy New Year Breeno. Celebrate in style with a century?

I'll see what I can conjure up.

How's that 5 for coming along DK?

Edge;302517 said:
Dude wat are you talking about you didnt even make it to the od finals.

Jolldo was telling me that if you guys win this match our test match gets scheduled ahead.

Flawed Genius;302523 said:
Quinz, I like you. So I'm not going to laugh at your suggestion.
That's sweet, but it's not going to stop us crushing your rabble of a cricket team.

Have a nice day FG. :D

Quinzate1;302616 said:
That's sweet, but it's not going to stop us crushing your rabble of a cricket team.

Have a nice day FG. :D

Hm.. well played, kind sir. Happy New Year to you.

Why change things?

Batting Pitch

Magic XI

Breeno
Quinzate1
ToonArmy
Edge
doggiesin08
Tongs
Mousey
tristo
The Wizz
diablo14
Dirk Kuyt

Lets go Magic!

Hope that choice of pitch doesnt come back and bite you on the arse Dirk.

Biggie;302657 said:

It wont. Simple.

Nice and confident, excellent to see. @|

Biggie;302657 said:

How's the headache coming along Biggie?.

Settle in for the night Biggie, hopefully LJP gets on sometime soon and names a team and then we can have a game.

Heads a little better cheers Dirk.

Yep I'll be around if it goes ahead. @|

Well, we've got the spectators ready, now... we wait for the opposition Captain.

He couldn't possibly be scared could he?

Nuggets XI

1. Sean
2. loopy_cam
3. SouthSwans
4. jimmy33
5. Flawed Genius
6. ducks fly together (wk)
7. Bluto11
8. ONB
9. weapons05/06
10. Kram81
11. Ljp86 (c)

No change to the side from game one. Had a shocker last game but I'm confident this side can do the job here. Batting pitches suit our game and if our top order can get going then watch out.

Carn Nuggets!! @|

Back