One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Jolldo87;302926 said:
You're 0/105 chasing 221. How can you possibly lose from there?

I was thinking the same thing.

Well done Magic and in particular Mousey, really showed the way there with both bat 27 off 27 and ball 4/36 on a road against a highly talented Nugget lineup.

Great final to watch, cheers for the entertainment.

EDIT: However I lost money, ****ing Nugget chokers. :p

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Boo ****ing ya.

Great work Magic, into the GF we go!

Congratulations on the MOTM Mousey, well deserved.

Good luck Nuggets for next season.

Thanks guys, but well done to all the boys. We did well.

Well done to us bowlers. Both games were on a road and we bowled the Nuggets out both times, what a feat! Lets focus on the Test semi, and then the OD grand final(s?)!

Good work Magic, booked our spot on the big stage now. Happy to be performing myself with 45* and 55 in the 2 games.

Prefer to be in the Nuggets' position than the Magic.

Magic to be Geelong-Port Adelaideified. :p

I believe all the finals are going to be best of 3 (except Test matches).

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Dirk. :)

Im vored and theres nothing on tv,way too cold outside plus getting darkish does anyone know any good games on the web cause I am bored sh!t.

Click on arcade at the top of your BC screen, Cricket challenge is a good one.

And well done Mousey!

i dont like the game :(

I keep getting bowled >:O

Edge;302945 said:
So does the rest of the season go like this?:

Test semi final
OD grand final
Test grand final

Yep, with a 3 game one day grand final series.

Jolldo87;303089 said:
Yep, with a 3 game one day grand final series.

Hrmmm.

Funnily enough Jolldo, while I agree that the Semi-Final/Elimination Final (whatever you prefer to call it) should be best of 3, I believe the Grand Final should only be a one off game, but you're the admin, so you make the call.

Dirk Kuyt;303099 said:
Hrmmm.

Funnily enough Jolldo, while I agree that the Semi-Final/Elimination Final (whatever you prefer to call it) should be best of 3, I believe the Grand Final should only be a one off game, but you're the admin, so you make the call.

Strongly agree - make the GF more of an event.

I agree, but what ever you choose goes. I'm all for more cricket.

GF?

One game only.

Just my $0.02

grapedo;303130 said:
Hey biggie when does out test start bro ? :confused:

Eager to get beaten, bro?

Biggie;303122 said:
GF?

One game only.

Just my $0.02

Biggie What are you doing to me mate ?
you seem to be keeping me in the dark about everything lately :(

Yeah Biggie, bro!

What are you doing to him? Don't keep him in the dark, everyone knows he's scared of the dark...

I cannot believe you Biggie, bro! Keeping him in the dark!

Dear God (Biggie). Please do not pick grapedo for the Test SF, so we can all laugh at him!

Back