Our Planet's Last Unspoiled Places

It's a pretty long way away from Wgtn Richie - near the top of the North Island... would be great if we could both go there sometime mate, haven't seen the Whangarei Falls either.

No worries Jessica :thumbsu:
Here's a list, thanks Mal 🙂

Chester Suspension Bridge, England.
We used to sit in the park by the bridge and have picnics.

New Brighton Lighthouse, England.
One of my first holidays as a child was visiting this lighthouse with my family, my dad hid behind the lighthouse and jumped out at us giving us the fright of our lives!

Fleetwood, Lancashire, England.
This is a fishing port, it's beautiful in the summer, there's lots of open spaces and places to eat, plus a shopping village with clothes shops 😀

Scarborough Seafront, Yorkshire, England.
This is another seaside town, plenty of takeaways, shops, amusement arcades, it's another holiday hotspot for me 🤗

Is this really cricket related? Instead of hi-jacking this cricket site, to play your ridiculous trivia games, where you both show a certain degree of lack of knowledge, maybe you should both go play elsewhere. Stop fouling up our Latest posts in our What's new section because important information from clubs may be lost. This is not a trivia site it's a cricket site especially for Victorian Club Cricket, please be respectful of the importance of this site to convey important information regarding Victorian junior cricket. Keep all your trivia questions to just one thread

Last edited:
Give it a break you clown... you haven't even got the insight to think of something different to say, just keep on repeating the same old rubbish.

1.  Chester Suspension Bridge, England..jpg
Chester Suspension Bridge - England - We used to sit in the park by the bridge and have picnics.

1.  New Brighton Lighthouse, England..jpg
New Brighton Lighthouse - England - One of my first holidays as a child was visiting this lighthouse with my family, my dad hid
behind the lighthouse and jumped out at us giving us the fright of our lives!

albert-square-fleetwood-lancashire-england.jpg
Fleetwood - Lancashire - England - This is a fishing port, it's beautiful in the summer, there's lots of open spaces and places to eat, plus a shopping village with clothes shops.

Scarborough Seafront, Yorkshire, England.jpg
Scarborough Seafront - Yorkshire - England - This is another seaside town, plenty of takeaways, shops, amusement
arcades, it's another holiday hotspot for me.

View attachment 809
Chester Suspension Bridge - England - We used to sit in the park by the bridge and have picnics.

View attachment 810
New Brighton Lighthouse - England - One of my first holidays as a child was visiting this lighthouse with my family, my dad hid
behind the lighthouse and jumped out at us giving us the fright of our lives!

View attachment 811
Fleetwood - Lancashire - England - This is a fishing port, it's beautiful in the summer, there's lots of open spaces and places to eat, plus a shopping village with clothes shops.

View attachment 812
Scarborough Seafront - Yorkshire - England - This is another seaside town, plenty of takeaways, shops, amusement
arcades, it's another holiday hotspot for me.
another English beach with sand

Could Mal or Richie post a pic of The Great Orme in Wales, UK, and a pic of the mountain goats that roam around freely there. Thanks. 🤗

Back