Oz/Kiwi Sport

That's fine Craig, anytime that suits you... it's great you can still have lunch with your brother.

Very true mate, the best batsmen play late & use soft hands... but I've seen very few batsmen that can do that from ball one of their innings like Williamson does.

A poor bowling display. Compare this attack to those of the 80s.. the likes of Marshall, Holding, Garner and Roberts.
Yeah mate, there's a massive diff... all their bowlers of the 80's were very fast, intimidating & accurate, would have to be the most fearsome bowling attack in the history of the game.

That's fine Craig, anytime that suits you... it's great you can still have lunch with your brother.

Very true mate, the best batsmen play late & use soft hands... but I've seen very few batsmen that can do that from ball one of their innings like Williamson does.
That is the reason Williamson has been in the top 5 best batsmen for much of his career. See ya when get back mate.

Back Pete. Had a burger with everything. Had trouble getting my laffing gear around it to be honest.

Williamson looks as tho he can bat for another day. Reckon he will give Windies a tricky 10 overs before stumps.

That monster burger sounded great Craig :thumbsu: burgers are pretty good healthy eating with lettuce, tomato etc... much better for ya than KFC.

Williamson was out for just over 200, but got recalled because they bowled a no ball, very poor mistake by them... when we get to 500 we can declare & have a decent crack at them before stumps.

I'm thinking more like 550 or even 600 Pete. You were closer Pete 519

Rostan Chase applies no pressure whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reckon with us declaring a bit over 500 is enough... think our bowlers could have them 2 or 3 down before stumps if Boult & Southee get swing & also the bounce of Wagner & Jamieson.

Well 28 overs at em before stumps is a decent crack. I concur..a couple down at stumps.

Both wrong Pete. Windies openers survive till stumps.

Last edited:
Though our bowlers bowled really well as a unit before stumps yesterday Craig, reckon we were a bit unlucky, could've easily had a couple of wickets.
Much better this morning mate with 2 early wickets, now lets keep the squeeze on.

Yeh two early wickets Pete. Just what the BCs ordered morning of the third day.

Three down now. Boult and Southee getting prodigious swing in this overcast.

Mate, that was a top catch by Blundell behind the sticks to have them 3 down.
It was. His quick movement was impressive.

Oh dear. Bravo's luck runs out.. knows ball is swinging yet continued to play across his pads. Wickets falling like nine pins now.

A piddling Windies 138 and Williamson has enforced the follow on.

More of the same in second innings. This is very poor discipline from Windies batsmen.

Last edited:
They just can't handle the swing & bounce - we hadn't bowled that many overs so Williamson had to make them follow on.
They're folding like a pack of cards at the moment Craig, 24 for 4 in their 2nd innings.

Yes you appear to have done that.. These two tho are putting some respect into the innings..

Yeah, at least they'll probably get 200 odd in their 2nd turn at bat... our bowlers need to refocus & finish them off in the morning session, hopefully within the first hour.

Even 300 wont be sufficient to avoid a hammering Pete. The Windies brains trust will need some serious thinking as to where they go from here. Is it a two or three Test series mate?

Easy innings win by the BlackCaps. Got held up by a good partnership between Blackwood and Joseph.. who surprised me with his ability.

Back