Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

John Bubis will be at Gladstone Park as Captain Coach 100%....this is 100% truth...you can rubbish it as a rumour or whatever you like but thus is fact...Shaun is a great appointment for the club and it's time for other guys to step up and help the club move forward! What John did for our club was fantastic and he played a huge part in getting us into A Grade.

John Bubis will be at Gladstone Park as Captain Coach 100%....this is 100% truth...you can rubbish it as a rumour or whatever you like but thus is fact...Shaun is a great appointment for the club and it's time for other guys to step up and help the club move forward! What John did for our club was fantastic and he played a huge part in getting us into A Grade.
Played with and against John, every club has them but he is definitely one of those blokes you would much prefer to have on your team and when he isn't at your club you'd be thinking the complete opposite. Good luck to him, certainly has made some days more interesting than not!

Played with and against John, every club has them but he is definitely one of those blokes you would much prefer to have on your team and when he isn't at your club you'd be thinking the complete opposite. Good luck to him, certainly has made some days more interesting than not!
Where did you play together?

Not in the business of revealing my identity on a forum when anonymity is encouraged and respected. If you want to know, feel free to PM me.
I didn't ask who you were I just asked where you played together. Was merely interested in which club you were at when you gained that perspective. I'm glad you feel encouraged and respected.

Hey Tongs. Your old mate Brutal might be a bit happier. I've heard they appointed a club favourite, former captain coach and Barclay Premiership player as Coach for next season. Apparently he's greats mates with GT as well and is keen to break bread with him and discuss a return. Brutal might have to swallow a fair chunk of humble pie if that's to occur.

Hey Tongs. Your old mate Brutal might be a bit happier. I've heard they appointed a club favourite, former captain coach and Barclay Premiership player as Coach for next season. Apparently he's greats mates with GT as well and is keen to break bread with him and discuss a return. Brutal might have to swallow a fair chunk of humble pie if that's to occur.
Chesto?

Lower Plenty have picked up a Rivergum player from rumours spreading. Also heard that DVCA hierarchy haven't spoken to Rosebank and/or Rivergum whatsoever.......

That would be Paul Cusma to coach research ?

Diamond valley have suspended jack young (3weeks) Steven Harrison and Tom burton 2 weeks each for using swear words on a Facebook post by diamond valley cricket show page and also for the banter the week leading up to comp presentation with st Francis players.

It was a great read and many players from diamond valley read it, Peter Leslie and john bubis are getting letters written to them apologising as a condition of the punishment.

What an absolute load of crap from diamond valley. Put more time into things like actually building a social network or website that isn't embarrassing like the current one. To tell players they are suspended and have 24 hours to decide if they are challenging it is absolute rubbish.

That would be Paul Cusma to coach research ?

Diamond valley have suspended jack young (3weeks) Steven Harrison and Tom burton 2 weeks each for using swear words on a Facebook post by diamond valley cricket show page and also for the banter the week leading up to comp presentation with st Francis players.

It was a great read and many players from diamond valley read it, Peter Leslie and john bubis are getting letters written to them apologising as a condition of the punishment.

What an absolute load of crap from diamond valley. Put more time into things like actually building a social network or website that isn't embarrassing like the current one. To tell players they are suspended and have 24 hours to decide if they are challenging it is absolute rubbish.

They are lucky it wasn't more. Not saying they deserve more, I got suspended and deregistered from the DVCA "indefinitely" for comments made on here about a particular umpire. Not comments I made, but others made.

Last edited:
They are lucky it wasn't more. Not saying they deserve more, I got suspended and deregistered from the DVCA "indefinitely" for comments made on here about a particular umpire. Not comments I made, but others made.
I just don't get it . Who are they protecting ? It's an open forum. It's the biggest load of garbage . Headquarters needs a freshen up I think
What a joke, when were they notified? Obviously appealing it Vinnie?

If the powers that be are so in tune with what goes on on here then why the hell is the Website still so pathetic? It's worse than majority of Club websites!

Back